PDA

View Full Version : Where to get bone minion skill?

spectorz
13-07-2005, 23:00
I am happy with my necro as far as raising bone horrors, but I want the minions since my horrors die really fast. I am currently at lions arch, how far do I have to go.. how long do I have to wait for the minion res skill?

ApocalipZ
13-07-2005, 23:06
hate to tell u but - summon bone minions & summon bone fiend are both at droknars forge... but u may be able to cap somewhere else

Faust IX
13-07-2005, 23:17
I am happy with my necro as far as raising bone horrors, but I want the minions since my horrors die really fast. I am currently at lions arch, how far do I have to go.. how long do I have to wait for the minion res skill?

Uh, if you're wanting your bone creatures to stay around, Minions aren't exactly what you want, cause they're lower level than the Horrors and Fiends. And bone creatures aren't meant to stay around for a long time, that's why they have a natural degen. As for their location, both Animate Bone Minions and Animate Bone Fiend can be gotten from a trainer in Droknar's Forge, or you can get them both from quests. Animate Bone Minions you can get from Watchman Arad at the quest "Royal Papers" in Fishermen's Haven. Animate Bone Fiend you can get from Annelle Fipps at the quest "The Forgotten Ones" in Destiny's Gorge.

Cory Emerson
13-07-2005, 23:19

The bone minion and bone fiend skills can be captured from the boss in the Reversing the Skales quest north of the Gates of Kryta mission. :happy34:

Dakrath Ahn
14-07-2005, 00:37
I shall quote myself from a while ago:

"Bakkir the Forsaken is at the very start of the Gates of Kryta mission. It's quite easy to get Bone Minions from him, although it took me a while because it's one of those random bosses (you get one randomly picked from a list of the professions. 1 outta 6 shot that you'll get Bakkir). Just start, go past the farmers, kill a group of Ghouls, Mesmers and Rangers, go on a little more past the U-turn and Voila. There's the boss. It can be either Bakkir or one of the 6 others. Just keep going untill you get him. Don't worry, you will once

And Timot is met during the Reversing the Skales mission, wich you can get at the Ascalon Settlement. Watch out though, at level 20 I died because I got surrounded by the damn executionors (so humiliating)."

Happy Capping buddy!

spectorz
14-07-2005, 02:18
Wow, I am exactly where I can still the skill from :) does the quest reset its self even after you have completed it or will I need to join a group doing it? Once I have killed the boss just pop the steal signet? and then pick the skill I want?