PDA

View Full Version : Wooo new E/Mo farming video

easttuth
17-07-2005, 08:53
Took me a few attempts to find the perfect balance of offense and defense to take a massive group of these guys down.. but here it is!

E/Mo Farming Minotaurs in Elona's Reach (http://arcaneminds.com/minofarm.avi)

BlackPuma
17-07-2005, 11:26
wowww.. i cant believe my eyes... :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

kam
17-07-2005, 14:58
omfg nice :O what was that fire circle spell? was that the zealot spell?

cameronelkin
17-07-2005, 15:52
i havnt watched it yet but i dont think minataurs drop anything realy good enough to warrent farming them do they?

easttuth
17-07-2005, 16:21
i havnt watched it yet but i dont think minataurs drop anything realy good enough to warrent farming them do they?

They don't drop any really good loot but I can make about 5 plat in half an hour from them, easy.

easttuth
17-07-2005, 16:25
omfg nice :O what was that fire circle spell? was that the zealot spell?

If you are referring to the large gold circle around where I was killing them that glowed , that is Ward Against Melee.

cameronelkin
17-07-2005, 16:38
if you tell me what software you use to capture video ill show you how its done with a mo/w... in my opinion my way is faster and more efficient, oh and where do you upload the vid to afterwards? and do i need to convert it after recording?

easttuth
17-07-2005, 16:43
if you tell me what software you use to capture video ill show you how its done with a mo/w... in my opinion my way is faster and more efficient, oh and where do you upload the vid to afterwards? and do i need to convert it after recording?

Fraps to record, DrDivx to convert, my own personal webspace is hosting, none of which are free. I'm guessing your Mo/W uses Bonetti's Defense. I wish I had access to that with a E/Mo, but a few earth spells and Ether Renewal gets the job done just the same.

cameronelkin
17-07-2005, 16:51
yeah but i have to pay for fraps, is there any good free software out there, dr divx is costly too... unless u know of (cough ****crack****cough) or something free.
Oh and no i dont use bonetti's defence ;o)
you'll have to wait and see how i do it.

Ju Smurph
18-07-2005, 01:03
cough, microsaoft cough movie maker... free with every windows xp.

there is free hosting, try browsing for a site.

as for fraps, ive got it :winking47

Ktadie
18-07-2005, 12:41
you guys need to help me out here,
i have windows medier player, and i
cant play the film, dunno why, but it
says somthing about a codec... :confused:
this has happend before...
dose anybody have any suggestions,
so i can get it working?

humpff
18-07-2005, 13:40
I need to know which skills r used, I know almost all of em except 2
1. Ward Against Melee
2. Balthazars Aura
3. ?????????????
4. Ether Renewel
5. Zealots Fire
6. Aura of Restoration
7. Armor of Earth
8. ?????????????

Can some1 pls post those?? would help me farm the b itches :-)
Also a reply of some1 of how to do it would be nice, or an edit to this.

First cast 8. ??? then Aura of restoration for constant health adding when casting spells, then zealots fire for each spell you cast on urself every foe gets around 25-30 dmg,then Ether Renewel for constant energy ( get high energy storage for this ) then armor of earth, to get + 40 armor ( much earth magic ) then ward against melee, will give 50 % to avoid their attacks and then balthazars aura, for 10 seconds of holy dmg ( donno the rate ) and then spammage of spell 3 .? to get Zealots fire pawn their arses.
This is how I think to do it but I think it will be much harder than just spam the spells, takes practice but I think it's possible to do for evey W/mo E/mo Mo/w or something in that order....

easttuth
18-07-2005, 14:42
I need to know which skills r used, I know almost all of em except 2
1. Ward Against Melee
2. Balthazars Aura
3. ?????????????
4. Ether Renewel
5. Zealots Fire
6. Aura of Restoration
7. Armor of Earth
8. ?????????????

Can some1 pls post those?? would help me farm the b itches :-)
Also a reply of some1 of how to do it would be nice, or an edit to this.

3. Divine Boon
8. Balthazar's Spirit

All you need is a superior earth and energy storage rune and you can do this, although it might require droknar armor... haven't tried without.

humpff
18-07-2005, 18:50
Hurraay I got around 10 mino horns every run

metalabyss
20-07-2005, 10:44
I tuned my Mo/E so I could do similar with your E/Mo.
1. Divine Boon
2. Balthazars Aura
3. Armor of Earth
4. Zealots Fire
5. Live Attunement
6. Essence Bond
7. Balthazars Spirit
8. I put Kinetic Armor or you can put whatever you want

I should really thank for your great idea. :happy14:

IloveMYrosa
22-07-2005, 20:16
Took me a few attempts to find the perfect balance of offense and defense to take a massive group of these guys down.. but here it is!

E/Mo Farming Minotaurs in Elona's Reach (http://arcaneminds.com/minofarm.avi)

Wats the complete skill/stat setup?

trowabartan
22-07-2005, 20:50
No superiors needed

IloveMYrosa
29-07-2005, 07:21
so wats the stat setup?

Bombero The Great
29-07-2005, 08:10
That was quite impressive. Although I have seen better. A guy took on AT LEAST 15 of those level 20 something Mahgo Hydras in Perdition Rock. I was like ....................... wow........................... I have no room to talk though, I am making a build but so far I can only kill a bunch of Hydras in Ascalon Foothill. Now that I think of it, I never thought about farming in Elona's Reach.... (did that make sense?)

I can't get enough of watching all those little yellow numbers take over the screen. Good job by the way!

TheBitter
18-08-2005, 23:41
Hello all ...

For who still got the vedio can you please upload it somewhere because i really want to see it .

and i got a Q where i can get Ward agains Melee from ??

Big thnx

lanmat
08-09-2005, 02:16
So has anyone noticed the ice cave trolls near drok's are interrupting with like every attack nowadays? I can cast 1 mist form and run in, but it seems like I can't cast anything with more than 1/2s casting time. So it comes time to cast the echo'd mist form and never fails...get interrupted. Is this a change with the patch?

mohh
12-09-2005, 03:50
Anybody download this that is willing to make the video available for a few days? I'd really like to see it. I can host it on my site if that's what it will take :)

Rei Ayanami
17-09-2005, 14:58
For those who had downloaded it please re-upload it, i really need to farm.
THANK YOU in advance

Pork Soldier
20-09-2005, 06:40
can someone upload this to rapidshare?