PDA

View Full Version : This is Why you should never join pugs [VIDEO]

HeavensX
24-07-2005, 17:22
Ok so today i was bored and sitting in tombs and some random guy sent me an invite so i accepeted and then later he tells me im a bad monk :(
his fault for not asking what skills i was brining ;)

sorry for the bad quality , i was just fooling around with fraps as this is my first video :(

works better if u put it in "200%" view mode thing with windows media player

thx

anyways heres the link

http://www.heavenslegion.net/hate.wmv

note; watching this video is probably a waste of time and was done out of my bordem.

thanks

Hawkian
24-07-2005, 17:24
What the hell?

Edited out of pure, unadulterated fear.

Mordakai Slivermoon
24-07-2005, 18:02
From what I saw in the video, you didn't help out your team at all. Spending too much time goofing off and dancing. Why did you only have 4 skills equipped in your toolbar? I would think that if you were going into the Tombs that you would at LEAST try to be a productive member of the team. I can't blame them for not rezzing you. I wouldn't have either.:surprise:

Drazera
24-07-2005, 18:06
Are you the reason why I shouldn't join PUGs? :p .

Mordakai Slivermoon
24-07-2005, 18:19
That was really messed up. I'm sure the rest of your team probably decided to put you on the ignore list. Even though your "playstyle" during that mission was a little....unorthodox, you were right when you said they should have asked you what skills you were bringing. If they would have known that you only had 4 skills in your toolbar I am sure that they would have gotten themselves another monk to replace you.

Bottom Kicker
24-07-2005, 18:20
man ur a *** hole
no wonder they didnt res u.
i certainly wouldnt.ur the type of ppl i hate who just run around doing nothing when the rest of ur team are dieng trying to help

KhaoticOne
24-07-2005, 18:25
Dot Dot Dot a sig cap, rez sig, unyielding aura, and vengeance? :eek:

W...T...F... :confused:

You scare me beyond reasonable doubt.
Its not there fault for not asking you anything.
When you join a group if your not a healing monk you let them know what you are. Its not the parties job to babysit you midgame because you failed to tell them your bringing 3 crappy rezs and a capture signet. :mad:

Sense everything else i have to say would bann me from thie forum forever i leave with this.

Well anyone who calls you a crappy monk is being nice...your by far the worst ive ever seen. WITH THAT alesia or Mhenlo are my new best friends

HeavensX
24-07-2005, 18:27
Dot Dot Dot a sig cap, rez sig, unyielding aura, and vengeance? :eek:

W...T...F... :confused:

You scare me beyond reasonable doubt.
Its not there fault for not asking you anything.
When you join a group if your not a healing monk you let them know what you are. Its not the parties job to babysit you midgame because you failed to tell them your bringing 3 crappy rezs and a capture signet. :mad:

Sense everything else i have to say would bann me from thie forum forever i leave with this.

Well anyone who calls you a crappy monk is being nice...your by far the worst ive ever seen. WITH THAT alesia or Mhenlo are my new best friends
whats with the hate :(

i brought cap sig to cap claim resource. =(

Daggah
24-07-2005, 18:30
If I said the things I'd like to say to you it would only get me in trouble here.

Needless to say, welcome to my OWN ignore list.

Daggah
24-07-2005, 18:31
That was really messed up. I'm sure the rest of your team probably decided to put you on the ignore list. Even though your "playstyle" during that mission was a little....unorthodox, you were right when you said they should have asked you what skills you were bringing. If they would have known that you only had 4 skills in your toolbar I am sure that they would have gotten themselves another monk to replace you.

He really had only 3. Bringing the capture signet into PvP??

Lord Gargoyle
24-07-2005, 18:38
i think he is either new to the game or fooling you.
seeing he wants to capture "claim resource". (the skill the king uses to open the gate in thunderhead.)

Renwen
24-07-2005, 18:44
As I've said before "THERE NO DANCING IN COMBAT, CHUCKLES!". I'll give you a break though, since everyone else is on you about this. *pats the op on the head and tosses him a cookie* thanks for the laugh.

bearsfwd
24-07-2005, 18:48

All the hate is because you don't have a single healing skill. You have 4 more slots, you should at least have some skills in there that help KEEP your party alive, not just reses. Besides, why would you even bring a signet of capture?

Icy Spicy
24-07-2005, 18:48
im just suprised that was in the tombs... how did you get there...

DIEnamic
24-07-2005, 18:51
You are an *******.

KhaoticOne
24-07-2005, 18:52
Becareful Icy!
::looks around::
he might give you an answer!

liamSlayer
24-07-2005, 18:56
Ok so today i was bored and sitting in tombs and some random guy sent me an invite so i accepeted and then later he tells me im a bad monk :(

sorry for the bad quality , i was just fooling around with fraps as this is my first video :(

thx

anyways heres the link

note; watching this video is probably a waste of time and was done out of my bordem.

thanks

WTF!!!!!!

y 3 skills that are useless
y you not equipe good skills healing or protection
y you dance all the time
y you not help team mates out
y you a ***
y bring sig of capture its a f***ing pvp match for god sake

people like u realy anoy me

i have my own monk a healing monk and iam a very good one most of my teams say

welcome to my ignore list

MortaWinona
24-07-2005, 18:58
Don't feed the troll...

He's loving the attention.

Lydia Ashengard
24-07-2005, 19:01
It would be funny, until one realises how many people's fun you were deliberately spoiling.

Renwen
24-07-2005, 19:01
*looks at LS* takes a real intellgent person to call some a '***' dont it? *sighs* Time to get to sleep and forget I play the same game as people who can't come up with a witty insult or spell 'Why'.

HeavensX
24-07-2005, 19:03
WTF!!!!!!

y 3 skills that are useless
y you not equipe good skills healing or protection
y you dance all the time
y you not help team mates out
y you a ***
y bring sig of capture its a f***ing pvp match for god sake

people like u realy anoy me

i have my own monk a healing monk and iam a very good one most of my teams say

welcome to my ignore list

http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/

i dont appreciate you calling me a ***.
did i do anything to you besides "annoy you"
no.
yet you talk smack.

Eagle Wing
24-07-2005, 19:09
Are you being serious or are you joking?

Omuho The Wise
24-07-2005, 19:10
If It's a joke, then it's not a good one for the group that you we're in

If it's not, then I'm scared :teeth: :bonk: :sign72:

DarkJed
24-07-2005, 19:30
who's the music by in that video? It's good music :P

Furqan
24-07-2005, 19:37
the leroy jenkins sensation comes to GW i guess... it was a nice try at making a trolling video.

you need a catch line in the video. say some stupid pop-culture reference in the video like "OOOOOKAY!!" [Li'l John reference] so that I can tell someone, "hey did you see that idiot monk from that crappy guild with 67 gvg losses running around screaming like Li'l John"...

Hawkian
24-07-2005, 19:46
The thread degenerates. I recommend closure.

Lilanthe
24-07-2005, 19:56
His Guild Rank is 27.

They probably wouldn't accept such a loser, so it's probably a joke.

HeavensX
24-07-2005, 20:23
uh whats with all the hate :(

His Guild Rank is 27.

They probably wouldn't accept such a loser, so it's probably a joke.
um i find that very rude.

neoflame
24-07-2005, 21:36

People here are slow to notice trolls. :/

spencerjrus
25-07-2005, 02:40
http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/

i dont appreciate you calling me a ***.
did i do anything to you besides "annoy you"
no.
yet you talk smack.

The fact that you even have the free time to make such a vid (regardless of whether its a joke or not) means you're an idiot.

ryanmw
25-07-2005, 02:51
i played with that royal assasin guy before.....we got 0% morale after taking 10 minutes to kill the undead in the beginning and he was like....."w00t....we beat em!....were pretty good!".....total noob....but anyway yea ur video suckd....woulda been funnier if you had rezzed everyone with unyeilding then just dropped em in front of the enemy

ZefvoneeGreff
25-07-2005, 03:46
heh heh. funny. I got a cheap laugh outta that. I still dunno why you all are hating so much. lol :p

HeavensX
25-07-2005, 05:24
i played with that royal assasin guy before.....we got 0% morale after taking 10 minutes to kill the undead in the beginning and he was like....."w00t....we beat em!....were pretty good!".....total noob....but anyway yea ur video suckd....woulda been funnier if you had rezzed everyone with unyeilding then just dropped em in front of the enemy
that was the plan lol notice how i kept waiting for the guy to die so i could unyield aura him =(

kamotu
25-07-2005, 07:14
that was the plan lol notice how i kept waiting for the guy to die so i could unyield aura him =(
Ooh i just thought of something. Be a mo/n or n/mo, unyileding aura a guy, throw death nova on him, especially a warrior, watch him run in on a enemy monk, get rid of aura, and spam putrid.

Excel
25-07-2005, 11:23
I feel sorry for your guild! With you spreading such a bad reputation of them...

princesslayme
25-07-2005, 18:03
:surprise:

princesslayme
25-07-2005, 18:06
you guys are seriously retarded eh?
his point was hes ****en off cuz thats what these pug groups do all the time
i mean, saying, "we did good" when almost your whole team dies at the undead?

some guilds arnt uptight fags, and dont mind a member screwin around for us to get some kicks and giggles. so if your here to flame and not have fun, then please save me and all these other fun loving people and /uninstall.

ryanmw
25-07-2005, 18:35
Ooh i just thought of something. Be a mo/n or n/mo, unyileding aura a guy, throw death nova on him, especially a warrior, watch him run in on a enemy monk, get rid of aura, and spam putrid.

its really not as effective as it sounds....

Dwayna Storm
25-07-2005, 20:40
im just gona say one thing
welcome to my ignore list. u r the biggest idiot ive ever seen

comprehension
26-07-2005, 04:31
I assume it was a joke.

Zeloth
26-07-2005, 05:20
Im not sure about how PUGs are in this tombs place, but Ive been in quite a few good PUGs since I started playing(Im at lions arch now), Ive only been in one "not so great" pug, it was on the mission where u have to clean the swamp of undeads, 4/6 people died at the start, me(15E/N) and the tank(W/Mo) had to run it to revive em x.x
point of the story:not all PUGs are bad :)

metalabyss
26-07-2005, 11:20
Anyway, does anyone know what are the songs in the video?
I like them..

Mr Dead Wish
26-07-2005, 14:38
No Hate, not even a cheap laugh.

Just a waste of my time but I am at work so I don't mind at all.

If you where succesfull in having you team completly on unyielding aura it would be an small achievement but even there you failed. :rolleyes:

Mirk
27-07-2005, 01:35

thx

anyways heres the link

thanks

Well,personally,I dont think bad of you.Maybe its my good leaderships qualities,personally ida asked what kind of monk you were,and what you were bringing.So yea,I dont know what moron invites just any monk they see,and expects them to ....heal? :howdy:

Croix Rheymis
28-07-2005, 04:50
Hate to burst all your bubbles, but all announcing the fact that you're adding him to your ignore list probably does is satisfy him with the fact that he won't be bothered by whiners and those who can't take a joke.

Also his build is legitimate in ways. First of all he's a nice distraction. And with all the dancing, there's a chance enemies ignore him and he can go around ressing. Certain teams make use of a "resser" although I doubt those were his intentions.

Thanks for the laughs. Try playing with that unyielding some time.

This isn't an argument for either sides. Just a likely to be true statement, and my own views on his leet monking skills.

pale mamba
28-07-2005, 05:32
Hate to burst all your bubbles, but all announcing the fact that you're adding him to your ignore list probably does is satisfy him with the fact that he won't be bothered by whiners and those who can't take a joke.

Also his build is legitimate in ways. First of all he's a nice distraction. And with all the dancing, there's a chance enemies ignore him and he can go around ressing. Certain teams make use of a "resser" although I doubt those were his intentions.

Thanks for the laughs. Try playing with that unyielding some time.

This isn't an argument for either sides. Just a likely to be true statement, and my own views on his leet monking skills.

I gotta agree with ya here. When the movie started and I saw his skills, i knew it was a joke, I would like to have seen him UA the whole team, then pull the plug on them all at once, that'd be funny sh1t. On a side note, the other nite I had vengance loaded for comp arenas cause its clutch, so I cast it on a fallen and a few seconds later we win....as were sitting there waiting for the next match he's like "wow vengance rules i want it, where can i get it?!?" I told him it only lasts 30 seconds and he's like "so im gonna die?" {DIES} soon as he said it he died, it was perfect timing and we all got a great laugh outta it.

captain crap
29-07-2005, 04:25
don't you ppl get it, it is a joke he did it because he wanted to get the team mad because it was a PUg, DUH! well i laughed iono about yall(yes yall im no hick but im form tx)and yall probably have no sense of humor, nice heavenx :happy34: :happy14: :happy65: :worship:

VenereaHax
31-07-2005, 04:01
or u must be the only one with sence of humor ...

J Unit
01-08-2005, 15:49
I enjoyed it :happy65: I especially liked the "YO DAWGS REZ ME" part :lol:

WarriorOFfaith
05-08-2005, 07:47
I really don't care. For the people who said, "your on my ignore list ******."...that makes no sense, cause like he is ever gonna be pm'ing you to hoh or something like that, it just makes him feel better cause he made a bunch of people whine a what was obivioulsy a joke, honestly i think pugs in hoh is pretty much a joke, unless it is a group of friends that play well with eachother in which case it is basically a guild group. Didn't laugh, but i don't really care.