PDA

View Full Version : OH NOES! time is running out....

Big Al The Vigilant
25-07-2005, 23:53
hey guys its me again, sry i havent been posting much but heres why: i have in the past had sortve addiction problems you could say when posting on forums and have since gotten into the habit of distancing myself from them, but mostly its because school is jsut two weeks away for me and ive been playing GW like mad. the thing is i did fairly bad last year when Halo 2 came out because i played that more than i studied or did homework. so, right now im not sure if i will continue to play or if i drop gaming all togethor til christmas when Xbox 360 comes out (i cant deny myself that :P).

so im here to ask again how things are moving along and other such things. i looked at the player screenshots gallery of the underworld trips you guys went on, thats looked like a good time. so yea, hope to get in soon and do some group stuff before long, maybe this sucking up stuff will work :tongue10: j/k :)

~I3ig Al

Satricus
26-07-2005, 00:23
Check your PMs :happy34:

Big Al The Vigilant
26-07-2005, 00:51
wow man thanks a ton for the info, its people like you that make me want to spend all day here and ingame. jsut like this other nice guy, gave me a gold max sword and shield wich i was able to use to pay for my droknars armor. thanx again!

~I3ig Al

Slotter Killer
18-08-2005, 04:48
Same here, but i barely passed last year, Ratchet and Clank !!!!, but ive still been playin GW alot, i started school Aug 1, im doing 90average in all classes, so, i figure it will go down, lol

AlsPals
19-08-2005, 18:09
well well, there goes my grades again

Bow Titan
26-08-2005, 00:03
i cant get inot the private forums but im in tha guild

REI ONRYOU
26-08-2005, 13:21
PM Fallen, and he'll hook you up.

masterofswords
22-09-2005, 01:39
Hmm... I seem to be able to get good grades and play GW at the same time. >_>

Seriously, that wasn't to put you guys down, though. I know, it's sometimes very hard to study or do homework instead of doing what you want, but you have to force yourself. I mean, I'm firmly convinced that my life is gonna suck if I don't get into college, so I think of that and, well, do my homework. I'm not trying to say that your life is gonna suck, just saying that you might have to balance out your time between GW and school-work. :)

-Aandrek

Dragon Flame
22-09-2005, 04:36
I hardly play GW except on the weekends now :( . I dislike this arrangement, but school's important, and i still have enough time for the forums.

Lothiron
21-09-2006, 21:54
*Yawns widely*

I'm Bored.

"I'm casting Rebirth on a really old thread by Big Al The Vigilant!"

Ancale
21-09-2006, 22:10
*Yawns widely*

I'm Bored.

hmmm you should have waited till tomorrow... in memory of 1 year from the death of this thread!!

*casts soothing images of the WPE on Loth*

Big Al The Vigilant
22-09-2006, 02:59
*Yawns widely*

I'm Bored.

it was no coincidence that i decided to check the pub forums today after months and months of not looking. hows everything going loth? i hope your grand scheme of Odin is working out. i hope your Vent is still the same, ill stop by tomorrow and chat.

~I3ig Al

Lothiron
25-09-2006, 19:51
Vent is, of couse, still the same. Any and all of y'all from GWO are more than welcome to come hang out whenever you wish.

Odin is rockin'. We just made 2 more guilds - Tricksters of Asgard [Loki] and Champions of Asgard [Tyr]. Loki is the Euro guild, with our very own Wandalf as guild leader, and Tyr is the PvP guild in our alliance, headed up by Mr. Scar (unsense), which I am sure some of you recall as an officer in KO from our alliance days.

How are things with you lot?

Jersey
26-09-2006, 14:11
Glad things are going well for you folks!!!

By the way... it struck me that the topic of this thread is pretty descriptive of the last few hours of the WPE....
I'm sorry there was no "real" end-party of the event, like the Gwen incident in the March BWE.... lol

Instead, we got to hang around in Kamadan. I left about 4 hours after the event ended, and I wasn't even the last one. Rhonwyn is a true survivor you see, I'm not sure if she's still in Nightfall.. lol