PDA

View Full Version : E/Mo vs. Metal

geriatric
09-08-2005, 19:59
Personally, I think E/Mo is wuss. All they do is cry about broken hearts. And listen to Weezer. Metal is much harder than E/Mo.

Don't be an E/Mo. Be metal. Rock.

Disclaimer: For those that don't know, the previous was a joke, a.k.a. a pun, or a play on words.

zeboath
15-08-2005, 08:08
Personally, I think E/Mo is wuss. All they do is cry about broken hearts. And listen to Weezer. Metal is much harder than E/Mo.

Disclaimer: For those that don't know, the previous was a joke, a.k.a. a pun, or a play on words.

For those who don't get it, Emo is a type of rock. And it's gay. Metal pwns :D

evan montegarde
15-08-2005, 09:07
Metal>Most

As long as it's not mallcore crap like Slipknot *shudder*

Emalf
15-08-2005, 09:39
yea **** E/Mo. i always liked E/Me better for PvE since they can echo their nukes.

Macsters Undead
19-08-2005, 17:53
:eek:

I know that many people underestimate E/Mo. This of course, is understandable as there are a lot of newbs who use a variety of unrelated skills. However, when used correctly, E/Mo can be quite useful in a group. A build such as an Earth elementalist would be quite effective in this area as defence as well as a moderate offence. (as long as they don't use all their energy w/ "25" skills and are unable to protect)

However I do agree that the E/Mo build can be quite weak on these conditions:

1) Poor group management
2) If the Elementalist usually uses offensive magic such as Fire/Air
3) Fast tournament play against players like a Me/R or R/N build that are made for speed

yea **** E/Mo. i always liked E/Me better for PvE since they can echo their nukes.

The question is: can you echo the slash of a sword wielded by a warrior that is protected with prayers that the E/Mo uses, while protecting himself with abilites such as Armor of Earth?

Disclaimer: As well to Emalf self-sensoring himself, it is still considered a form of profanity. Thank you for you time and whatever you reply back i won't see it because this is my only time visiting this forum :)

WarriorOFfaith
19-08-2005, 18:24
It was a pun guys...

zeboath
19-08-2005, 23:43
It was a pun guys...

We are not talking about GW. We talking about the music types: Emo and Metal.

Emalf
20-08-2005, 06:46
:eek:

I know that many people underestimate E/Mo. This of course, is understandable as there are a lot of newbs who use a variety of unrelated skills. However, when used correctly, E/Mo can be quite useful in a group. A build such as an Earth elementalist would be quite effective in this area as defence as well as a moderate offence. (as long as they don't use all their energy w/ "25" skills and are unable to protect)

However I do agree that the E/Mo build can be quite weak on these conditions:

1) Poor group management
2) If the Elementalist usually uses offensive magic such as Fire/Air
3) Fast tournament play against players like a Me/R or R/N build that are made for speed

The question is: can you echo the slash of a sword wielded by a warrior that is protected with prayers that the E/Mo uses, while protecting himself with abilites such as Armor of Earth?

Disclaimer: As well to Emalf self-sensoring himself, it is still considered a form of profanity. Thank you for you time and whatever you reply back i won't see it because this is my only time visiting this forum :)

i sure wish he'd visit again. then he'd know that i wasn't censoring myself, the forums censor me. i was recently notified that this forum is to be g-rated, so i apologize. oh wait, he's never coming back. anyways, i don't understand that question.

is he asking "can you echo the sword skills of a warrior protected by skills of an E/Mo, who in tturn protects himself with enchantments?"

that totally doesn't make any sense. i'm not bashing on him, it's just..that makes no sense. i'm going to try to answer it...
1. a E/Mo won't be effective with a sword since he can't get swordsmanship
2. a E/Mo won't be effective at using Pro Prayers on a warrior since the max is 12; skills like Armor of Earth may make a difference, but 9/10 people would prefer a protection monk to a E/Mo protector with armor of earth
3. a E/W needs to use Echo if he wants to echo his sword skills. still the damage output can't compare to that of an ele with Meteor shower + arcane echo

Revean Black
21-08-2005, 03:15
im still laughing about people seriously replying to this :)

reciprocal
21-08-2005, 12:03
For those who don't get it, Emo is a type of rock. And it's gay. Metal pwns :D

I've never heard of this Emo as of yet but that may be because I'm from another country. An example, perhaps, if you can stomach giving one?

LynGrey
22-08-2005, 00:38
hahaha.. yeah Emo rocks guys.. why you guys got to be hating..

nah is good stuff.. i'm more of a hardcore junkie =)

But Yeah i think E/Mo is pretty chumpy build, unless they use protectoin or smiting stuff... but i prefer a E/W shock troopoer build =) Why is the Elementist getting in to melee.. FOOM! why is he at half life and everythign dead? The reaction you get is great.. and when people realize what you are doing.. its too late.. or my favorite.. is why can't the warrior hit the Elementist.. ohhhh he has Bonettis up... what a nice battery the warrior just made himself.. BOOM! He's dead =)

Arathil
22-08-2005, 15:09

Haha, Metal rules! And some of the posts here, your still making me laugh! :P