PDA

View Full Version : Unedited Solo Smite Run + Detailed Text

Martyr of Divinity
09-08-2005, 22:23
My final video. This is a full smite run (approx 14 minutes), nothing edited out, everything is visible. Use the build while you can, for I imagine
Anet will be doing something about it in the not so distant future. It includes a dance scene that may be considered unsuitable for some minors,
parents be advised.

I am also uploading a text file with a full description of how *I* set up the attribute points, and what gear/technique is used.

VIDEO:
http://files.filefront.com/Full_Smite_Run_Unedited/;4025950;;/fileinfo.html

TEXT:
http://files.filefront.com/Detailed_Smite_Run_Solo_Method/;4025966;;/fileinfo.html

Martyr of Divinity
09-08-2005, 23:51
Forgot to mention the video is compressed with divx codec, if you have trouble playing the video go to www.divx.com and dl the player.

mumerikram
11-08-2005, 23:08
Thx for the info and guide. I may try it just for a new challenge. I have no need for money any more, but i do like a good challenge.

NitelL
14-08-2005, 11:24
I still am more interested in your previous video, the one with the ember light hydra solo. Now THAT was impressive. (: I'm thinking balanced stance on that one? Also in the other video you ran prot spirit instead of the usual prot bond/mending build..
Care to share how you did like 10+ mahgo hydras in at the same time? :worship:

Martyr of Divinity
14-08-2005, 17:40
I still am more interested in your previous video, the one with the ember light hydra solo. Now THAT was impressive. (: I'm thinking balanced stance on that one? Also in the other video you ran prot spirit instead of the usual prot bond/mending build..
Care to share how you did like 10+ mahgo hydras in at the same time? :worship:

sure, balanced was in there, as was dolyak sig. also for the video you are referring to, that's just an ouside-the-norm build, it's a little slower, but works well.

Martyr of Divinity
14-08-2005, 17:46
Thx for the info and guide. I may try it just for a new challenge. I have no need for money any more, but i do like a good challenge.

glad you enjoyed, gl with the challenge :)