PDA

View Full Version : Me / Warrior?

jibikao
10-08-2005, 15:48
Just curious if anybody actually goes for lvl 16 Illusion Weapon build with the help of Conjure Phantom?

I know some warriors go for sword + IW since sword has the fastest attack speed but a primary Me can also use sword as well and you can probably skip any of the sword attribute since you do no damage in melee anyway.

Defense wise, this build will be tough but damage-wise, I think it's going to be great with the help of Conjure Phantom, Empathy etc.

Anybody tried it? Or this Me will be too fragile?

SirSyrath
10-08-2005, 15:53
Many people have tried it. Using distortion you can quite easily go one on one with most warriors and do a good job.

As posted elsewhere you dont even have to go ME/W to do it either.

Sir Syrath

jibikao
10-08-2005, 16:07
Many people have tried it. Using distortion you can quite easily go one on one with most warriors and do a good job.

Sir Syrath

Yeah, I just realize that there are posts about it already. I am reading it right now.

I see you don't need a warrior to use swords.... and you can't utilize hundred blades either since it's an elite.

Distortion looks nice but that 5s duration really seems short.... but the recharge time is also 5s so I guess you can keep recasting.

Has anyone tried this in PvP???

Doyle
10-08-2005, 21:58

Sir Syrath

Do you need rogue's or courtly armor to pull this off or can you make do with enchanters?

SirSyrath
10-08-2005, 22:19
Each hit drains you energy , enchanters is good. PVE distortion doesnt hurt against swarms, you just get too many hits.

Rogues is good also since it reduces the dmg done by around 12.5% per hit of physical dmg. Not a huge amount IMO. Personally I think if you go Me/W and want to use rogues armor its better to go warrior tactics and also get a shield(-2 dmg while in a stance) and use the warrior stances like bonettis etc to keep yourself protected. You can get your armor level on a par with a hammer warrior then.

Sir Syrath

Sadow
11-08-2005, 00:26
Also, do not forget about Physical and Elemental Resistance. Both of these are stances in the Inspiration line. Chaining them with "Watch Yourself!" can turn you into a very powerful front-line figure, depending on the situation.

Wrath of God
11-08-2005, 00:32
Also, do not forget about Physical and Elemental Resistance. Both of these are stances in the Inspiration line. Chaining them with "Watch Yourself!" can turn you into a very powerful front-line figure, depending on the situation.
It's to bad you can't use two stances at the same time otherwise using Physical and Elemental Resistance could do something...