PDA

View Full Version : Berzerkers in Tombs! [tHL]

serialkiller
13-08-2005, 09:14
Well after making the Necro Bombs video and getting allot of positive feed back I decided to make another.

In this videoThe Highlords [tHL] are messing around in tombs using an experimental build. We went up against several very good teams with this build, including No Lazy Fools [NLF].

Yes I'm aware that at the end of the video is choppy. I lost allot of frames due to the fact that I had my settings cranked up, next time I'll lower them so this won't happen.

So sit back and enjoy the carnage and brutality that is exhibited here!

http://files.filefront.com/Berzekers/;4036324;;/fileinfo.html

HeavensX
13-08-2005, 10:03
You guys are so Good!!!!
/end Sarcam
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6191/ggspirits3yk.jpg
losers.

Krauz
13-08-2005, 13:15
how u did so much dmg to the uwnorthy i saw like -103 -17 to same guy with cyclone axe,

i see spirit of winowin +4
order of vamp +13
cyclone +12
axe 6-28

how so much dmg?

serialkiller
13-08-2005, 17:08
You guys are so Good!!!!
/end Sarcam
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6191/ggspirits3yk.jpg
losers.

LMAO

If you aren't good enough to counter spirits then you don't deserve to win against us.

HeavensX
13-08-2005, 20:45
LMAO

If you aren't good enough to counter spirits then you don't deserve to win against us.

please enlighten me how we're supposed to counter that, when u have 3 people laying spirits?

serialkiller
13-08-2005, 21:14
please enlighten me how we're supposed to counter that, when u have 3 people laying spirits?

Why can't you comment on my video instead of focusing on how you lost against us in a relic run?

There are lots of top ranked guilds that have very intelligent and skilled players none of which complain about our spirits. It's not like spirits can't be killed, in fact there are alot of great builds out there that counter ours.

Just this morning my guild and I won HoH 12 consecutive times with a mage henchmen, we lost one of monks after the third win, and we lost because our ghostly hero got stuck in the air.

So anyhow I'm going to get back to winning HoH some more good luck increasing your intelligence, I have a feeling you'll need it.

HeavensX
13-08-2005, 21:26
Why can't you comment on my video instead of focusing on how you lost against us in a relic run?

There are lots of top ranked guilds that have very intelligent and skilled players none of which complain about our spirits. It's not like spirits can't be killed, in fact there are alot of great builds out there that counter ours.

Just this morning my guild and I won HoH 12 consecutive times with a mage henchmen, we lost one of monks after the third win, and we lost because our ghostly hero got stuck in the air.

So anyhow I'm going to get back to winning HoH some more good luck increasing your intelligence, I have a feeling you'll need it.

You seem so Cocky, yet you have still yet to tell me how we are supposed to win when our runner is stuck in a little area, with 3 guys spamming spirits around the exits.
You won hoh 12 times? do i care? No. Get your arrogant head out of your ***,
and instead of talking about how "leet" you are, and since you talk as if getting out of that sitaution is easy, please enlighten me with how i am supposed to counter 3 people spamming spirits around a small area, and please dont say "edge of extinction",
thanks

serialkiller
13-08-2005, 21:49
Like I said before there are builds and teams out there that run over ours.... you just suck.

InfaredFog
13-08-2005, 21:54
Bah was looking forward to it then I see those dang blackened out spots. Annoying to say the least! :P

Krauz
13-08-2005, 23:47
how u did so much dmg to the uwnorthy i saw like -103 -17 to same guy with cyclone axe,

i see spirit of winowin +4
order of vamp +13
cyclone +12
axe 6-28

how so much dmg?

HeavensX
14-08-2005, 01:10
Like I said before there are builds and teams out there that run over ours.... you just suck.
this concludes my statement that you are an arrogant cocky *******.

you keep telling me i suck, and your build is eawsily countered, yet you still have not mentioned a way to counter 3 spammers + 30 spirits+ crowdining a small area.

serialkiller
14-08-2005, 01:28
this concludes my statement that you are an arrogant cocky *******.

you keep telling me i suck, and your build is eawsily countered, yet you still have not mentioned a way to counter 3 spammers + 30 spirits+ crowdining a small area.

And you just proved to everyone that you are not intelligent enough to figure it out on your own...

And heres a lesson in manners, name calling is not nice.

BrotherKurupt
15-08-2005, 11:48
Just ignore serial killer, he sounds like a typical ADHD patient. While spirit spamming works, it inevitably makes you look unprofessional. Wow, what a unique build huh? You must be so intelligent, serial killer, that you came up with that on your own. Each spirit, of course, serves a good purpose there. Pissing people off.

Twi Magester
15-08-2005, 16:16
i alwasy make sure to take someone wiht edge of extinction into tombs just incase. that's so far how i mass murder spirits.

Twi Magester
15-08-2005, 16:18
i alwasy make sure to take someone wiht edge of extinction into tombs just incase. that's so far how i mass murder spirits.
edit: so stop whining now that you know a way to counter spirits. if you had any sense you would have come up with this on your own like i did by accident in the wilds with those stupid horse dudes

Tarrant Rahl
15-08-2005, 21:28
Now what I don't understand is why you two feel the need to go at it in forums. From the sounds of it you're both in guilds that are at least semi-serious about PvP, so why argue here about what is or isn't cheap or fair? You do realize that throwing insults back and forth on a forum represents both you, and your respective guilds, pretty poorly right? If you want to discuss the strategy of the build and the counters to it head over to the PvP forum, otherwise you might as well jump back in-game and fight it out there because you're not getting anywhere or doing yourselves any favors arguing here.

serialkiller
16-08-2005, 07:41
Now what I don't understand is why you two feel the need to go at it in forums. From the sounds of it you're both in guilds that are at least semi-serious about PvP, so why argue here about what is or isn't cheap or fair? You do realize that throwing insults back and forth on a forum represents both you, and your respective guilds, pretty poorly right? If you want to discuss the strategy of the build and the counters to it head over to the PvP forum, otherwise you might as well jump back in-game and fight it out there because you're not getting anywhere or doing yourselves any favors arguing here.

Can we get back on the subject of the my VIDEO not my guilds superior tactics in PvP.

Although I must admitt his name calling was not nice and reflected badly on him.

HeavensX
16-08-2005, 08:06
Can we get back on the subject of the my VIDEO not my guilds superior tactics in PvP.

Superior Tactics?
Since when does spamming Renewal every 5 seconds = "Superior Tactics"

Although I must admitt his name calling was not nice and reflected badly on him.
Hmm lets look at what u have said earlier in this post

You also went on to say my guild and our build and tactics suck, where as you spamming renewal is so "superior"

This Backs up my early Statements calling you a Cocky and Arrogant,
and im Sure other people can See that from reading your earlier posts.

You Really Need to Get Over Your Self.

serialkiller
16-08-2005, 18:20
Superior Tactics?
Since when does spamming Renewal every 5 seconds = "Superior Tactics"

Hmm lets look at what u have said earlier in this post

You also went on to say my guild and our build and tactics suck, where as you spamming renewal is so "superior"

This Backs up my early Statements calling you a Cocky and Arrogant,
and im Sure other people can See that from reading your earlier posts.

You Really Need to Get Over Your Self.

You really need to stop crapping on my thread and attacking me because you lost to better players in a competitive game.

It's really quite pathetic.

Chantal Dubois
16-08-2005, 19:28
HeavensX and Serialkiller, you both need to chill out. You both have insulted one another enough over this.

Serialkiller, you cannot post a movie like this and not expect people to want to discuss the builds. Responding to insults with more insults doesn't help matters at all.

Since neither of you can be civil about it, this thread is now locked. HeavensX, I've warned you before ...this is the last time. Knock off the insults or you'll be hit over the head with the time-out tree.