PDA

View Full Version : Natures renewal/Panic

SirSyrath
25-08-2005, 09:08
Looks like our bane Natures renewal has had its power kurbed a little. This will stop our current hexes from being stopped every 5-10 seconds because of spirit spammers. Panic has its radius increased and duration increased. This could become quite a good energy denial skill now.

Sir Syrath

Varian Regalei
25-08-2005, 14:54
I think it deserves a new SotD with the balance changes, and i'll be using it in 8v8 as well for my elite. Remember the 1 man Mursaat Tower build? That combined with Panic will now royally screw up any group of non warrior enemies, as they'll be out of energy, unable to regenerate energy and pay a heavy price for using signets.

artyparty
25-08-2005, 14:58
I think it deserves a new SotD with the balance changes, and i'll be using it in 8v8 as well for my elite. Remember the 1 man Mursaat Tower build? That combined with Panic will now royally screw up any group of non warrior enemies, as they'll be out of energy, unable to regenerate energy and pay a heavy price for using signets.

Exactly what I was thinking. If you look in the Mursaat Tower thread, I suggested putting Panic in the build, but it was shot down because of it's duration and small area. Now those are both increased, so it would fit perfectly.

Patccmoi
25-08-2005, 15:18
Exactly what I was thinking. If you look in the Mursaat Tower thread, I suggested putting Panic in the build, but it was shot down because of it's duration and small area. Now those are both increased, so it would fit perfectly.

I totally agree, with a bigger area i'll put it in as well :)

Nobleman Azure
25-08-2005, 15:30
lol there never was a panic SotD

besides I already planned this since last sunday.
so guess what SotD elite friday we have for domination week hehe.