PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Eh?

TenraiKaze
06-09-2005, 22:56
Yosh! This is a picture of a concept warrior armor design. Not that great...not horrible...just what a college student does with nothing better to do with his time.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/18005364/

uh yea his hands are a little iffy...

gwmaster
07-09-2005, 00:54
nice job there, the chest look like the armor of Justiciar Albion <--the guy from the white mantle

Kimino Sage
07-09-2005, 01:28
Ha, that's pretty cool. I woudn't mind people running around in that. It looks less bulky then the ones they have now.

Bravo...

TenraiKaze
07-09-2005, 04:29
Here's another concept armor design that I think would look pretty cool in Guild Wars...this one's pretty old though so yea.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/16973338/

Shininglight
07-09-2005, 06:36
I thought both of them were neat. Either of them are better then some of the things we have now. Good job! :happy34:

Kimino Sage
07-09-2005, 15:18
I don't want to be the bad guy here, but I'm going to poke at your art real quick.

The first guy looks sort of stiff, like an action figure or something. Also the sword in his right and is pretty big, which isn't a bad thing, it just seems that if he's going to be swinging that thing around he would need both hands. His pose is kind of strange to. I havn't seem many warriors, but this doesn't seem like a stance they would be in. I guess you were just trying to get all that spiffy armor in the shot.

About the second guy:
This pose is more like. Nice and frim...oh yeah. He looks pretty honked off about something.

The only problem I can see here is his proportion. His hands seem a little small. Also his uper body is at an angle, but below his legs are facing us. It's hard to see though. Maybe you were going for that.

The armor on both is spindifferess (yes...spindifferess). I would like to see this armor in the game...send it in to the people at guildwars.com or something. Don't know if you're aloud to do that. Anyway...

Good job!

TenraiKaze
08-09-2005, 00:11
I don't want to be the bad guy here, but I'm going to poke at your art real quick.

The first guy looks sort of stiff, like an action figure or something. Also the sword in his right and is pretty big, which isn't a bad thing, it just seems that if he's going to be swinging that thing around he would need both hands. His pose is kind of strange to. I havn't seem many warriors, but this doesn't seem like a stance they would be in. I guess you were just trying to get all that spiffy armor in the shot.

About the second guy:
This pose is more like. Nice and frim...oh yeah. He looks pretty honked off about something.

The only problem I can see here is his proportion. His hands seem a little small. Also his uper body is at an angle, but below his legs are facing us. It's hard to see though. Maybe you were going for that.

The armor on both is spindifferess (yes...spindifferess). I would like to see this armor in the game...send it in to the people at guildwars.com or something. Don't know if you're aloud to do that. Anyway...

Good job!

yea i always have problems with proportions. it's something that i as an artist will definetly work on. Thanks for your comments, recommendations, and critiques. Believe it or not although some artists don't like people jabbing at their art i really like it as it helps me to improve which is my constant goal.

haha i might send it over though i doubt they'd do anything with it hehe. i have some elementalist and necromancer stuff in the works right now and i'll upload them once they're done.

Kimino Sage
08-09-2005, 15:21
Doesn't everyone have problems with proportion? I do!

I want to see those necromancer pics. I'm necro so, better make em' look good! Just kidding, no pressure.

Have you heard about the new update? You don't have any refund point things. You can take them off and put them back on with no penalty. Is that awsome? Yeah I thought so.

Also with the whole you need a key to open a chest thing is awsome to. I wonder if you can sell them? If so there bound to be selling some.

Well, that's all I got to say for now. Thanks for putting the pics up!

Hypntick
11-09-2005, 11:38
Here's another concept armor design that I think would look pretty cool in Guild Wars...this one's pretty old though so yea.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/16973338/

That armor looks very much like parn from record of lodoss war.

TenraiKaze
13-09-2005, 10:37
That armor looks very much like parn from record of lodoss war.

Who's parm or...parn?