PDA

View Full Version : Please help a Mesmer/Necro

Shezbian
09-10-2005, 20:54
My friend made my Mesmer Necro because he did PVE only and has like 80% of all skills for it unlocked. I am usually a Warrior Ele or Warrior Necro or even Monk Necro. He is my only PVE charactar lol.
What spells should I equip to just plain own.
7 Fast Casting
6 Allusion
16 DOmination
9 Inspiration
1 Blood Magic
5 Deaht Magic
13 Curses
Spells
Grenths Balance
Faint Heartdness
COnjure Phantasm
Empathy
Energy Burn
Rez Sig
Chaos Storm
Back Fire

Thanks for the help!

Gambinos
10-10-2005, 01:43
My friend made my Mesmer Necro because he did PVE only and has like 80% of all skills for it unlocked. I am usually a Warrior Ele or Warrior Necro or even Monk Necro. He is my only PVE charactar lol.
What spells should I equip to just plain own.
7 Fast Casting
6 Allusion
16 DOmination
9 Inspiration
1 Blood Magic
5 Deaht Magic
13 Curses
Spells
Grenths Balance
Faint Heartdness
COnjure Phantasm
Empathy
Energy Burn
Rez Sig
Chaos Storm
Back Fire

Thanks for the help!

Would you mind sharing your secret of how to break the 200 attribute point limit? Assuming you are using wand and focus item that gives you +1/20% dom and +1/20% curse, as well as all 4 mesmer superior runes, you used a total of 227 attribute points to boost your stat to 4+3 FC, 3+3 Illu, 6+3 Insp, 11+1+3+1(20%) dom, 5 Death, 1 Blood, and 12+1(20%) Curses. [added: just fooling around, no offense intented; my apology if you feel so.]

May be you can define your "own" a bit, do you mean control/hinder foes? or do you mean big dmg numbers?
Also, what do you want to own? Hydras? Griffons? Gawls?
Are you going to solo them or you will go in a group?

May be you can be a bit more clear and specific, then people can start to help you.

Katari
10-10-2005, 03:20
I think Spiteful Spirit may be a more effective elite. AoE Empathy+Backfire. Monsters aren't smart enough to stop attacking. Mark of Pain would be good if you could actualy get someone to hit your target, and use a physical weapon. Harder than it sounds in PUGs, easy to do with henchmen.

I'd get rid of Faintheartedness and use Enfeebling Blood or Enfeeble. You'll still lower the damage output, but you won't slow them down. Good if you're using Empathy or Spiteful.

I'd get rid of the Illusion and squeze some interupts in there. Conjure Phantasm is not worth it considering its your only Illusion skill. Power Drain is a great anti-caster interupt, and Cry of Fustration is a good general interupt. Aim for self-heal skills. Rend Enchantments is nifty. Makes those murassat monks a bit easier to take down. Kills Mark of Pront on stone summit monks.