PDA

View Full Version : For many who think it is impossible...

Mammoth
20-10-2005, 20:54
It has been done before supposedly by others, though I thought I should give it a try myself, since I thought it was nearly hopeless

Anyways, this is a screenshot for the ending cutscene for Thunderhead Keep, enjoy ;)

http://www.lifetransfer.com/gw/gw931-lowquality.jpg

I only decided to try this out after trying for like 45 minutes to find a suitable group for this mission, but either every group needed monks only, or had 6 warriors... o.O

PS, what's best is, there were no casualties, and almost never any risk of really low health, this really is a powerful blow against Players from the henchmen, since they proved far superior here then ever before...

Hanuman Li Tosh
20-10-2005, 21:26
lol, nice. you should post this in the threads complaining about both henchies and real players.

kingtz
20-10-2005, 21:54
Further evidence to my complaint that THK is far too easy, and that people who can't do it after 5 tries should really reevaluate their own intelligence, instead of asking for nerfs.

Xandlyn
20-10-2005, 22:05
Further evidence to my complaint that THK is far too easy, and that people who can't do it after 5 tries should really reevaluate their own intelligence, instead of asking for nerfs.

Hmm, I don't think THK is too hard, but I don't think its easy either. I usually get it after the third or fourth time with a group. I tried it with henchies and it was impossible. I think there are certain spawns which make THK easier at times. One experience that I had was that a boss mursaat spawned next to some mantle and they ended up killing each other before they got into the keep. Thus leaving us to sit around for about 15 minutes waiting for the finale boss to spawn. But then again there were times when waves and waves of monsters all came at the same time...pretty much impossible to beat.

Perhaps its not intelligence that is the problem. I just think that people don't plan things right and then stick with the plan.

Mammoth
20-10-2005, 22:18
Hmm, I don't think THK is too hard, but I don't think its easy either. I usually get it after the third or fourth time with a group. I tried it with henchies and it was impossible. I think there are certain spawns which make THK easier at times. One experience that I had was that a boss mursaat spawned next to some mantle and they ended up killing each other before they got into the keep. Thus leaving us to sit around for about 15 minutes waiting for the finale boss to spawn. But then again there were times when waves and waves of monsters all came at the same time...pretty much impossible to beat.

Perhaps its not intelligence that is the problem. I just think that people don't plan things right and then stick with the plan.

that could just well be it, with it just being me, I have total control over what gets attacked and where I want everybody[thing] to be.
Henchmen are far more obedient then players, despite the complaints of henchmen doing stupid things, you just need to know what they may be, and how to work with it.

For example, I stand outside of the "aggro" range of the monster(s) im about to attack
then i target it with ctrl+space and that lets the henchmen (usually the warriors) run in first, and take there attention away from the casters who dont ever run up close... almost all the time, the healers only have to worry about the warriors being attacked, unless the odd one or two monsters decide to come straight to me :)

(PS; after reading a reply in another thread, it seems more then likely that they will simply attack anything you do normally, either by clicking it, or by using space, however this is not the case with casting spells...)

I say players should try and understand how their AI really works, instead of complaining about every little thing that they do that isn't to their liking
This is just like another team, you need to adjust for it like you would with actual players if you expect to succeed in any mission

My Sweet Revenga
20-10-2005, 22:24
Heh I did the exact same thing couple nights ago with my ranger. A monk group leader was advertizing "need 2 more people who can listen to orders, preferably monk and nuker" so I advertize I'm a barrage+chaos storm ranger and try to join his group. Of course he ignors me, I'm sure most people in this part of the forum can relate. So I get sick of waiting for a group to wake up and take me in and I go in with henchmen. Mission was soooo easy. Chaos storm + barrage just rips them up, especially if you've spent any time in grenth's and sorrow's furnace most of the enemies in THK are a walk in the park. However....

There are certain conditions that will make the THK mission extremely easy or next to impossible. I found it all comes down to the point when you camp the king and the mursaat boss shows up. Which boss shows up will really determine if you win or lose with henches. With my ranger, I ended up with the jade tank Perfected Armour. When that happened mehnlo and cynn died but other than that, I held out and prevailed. Now after that I tried with my warrior. Talk about the worst luck. First stone summit boss while camping the king...... WAS THE MONK BOSS. Well ok he was actually pretty easy. But guess who the mursaat boss 2 minutes later was..... you guessed it. THE MURSATT MONK BOSS!!!! Once I saw his name..... Demetrois the Enduring, I knew it was over for me and my henchies. We couldn't kill him and his buddies fast enough and we just died. So really I've found that winning or losing the THK mission can really all boil down to which mursaat boss happens to show up. /shake fist at mursaat monk bosses

Mammoth
20-10-2005, 22:31
Heh I did the exact same thing couple nights ago with my ranger. A monk group leader was advertizing "need 2 more people who can listen to orders, preferably monk and nuker" so I advertize I'm a barrage+chaos storm ranger and try to join his group. Of course he ignors me, I'm sure most people in this part of the forum can relate. So I get sick of waiting for a group to wake up and take me in and I go in with henchmen. Mission was soooo easy. Chaos storm + barrage just rips them up, especially if you've spent any time in grenth's and sorrow's furnace most of the enemies in THK are a walk in the park. However....

There are certain conditions that will make the THK mission extremely easy or next to impossible. I found it all comes down to the point when you camp the king and the mursaat boss shows up. Which boss shows up will really determine if you win or lose with henches. With my ranger, I ended up with the jade tank Perfected Armour. When that happened mehnlo and cynn died but other than that, I held out and prevailed. Now after that I tried with my warrior. Talk about the worst luck. First stone summit boss while camping the king...... WAS THE MONK BOSS. Well ok he was actually pretty easy. But guess who the mursaat boss 2 minutes later was..... you guessed it. THE MURSATT MONK BOSS!!!! Once I saw his name..... Demetrois the Enduring, I knew it was over for me and my henchies. We couldn't kill him and his buddies fast enough and we just died. So really I've found that winning or losing the THK mission can really all boil down to which mursaat boss happens to show up. /shake fist at mursaat monk bosses

Heh, actually I got the Warrior Dwarf boss first, then afterwards it was the same Monk Mursaat Boss Demitrio, but I actually did manage to kill him ;)

Of all of the bosses in the game, there really isnt any but one that I actually feared, and that one is Katros the Foul (the elementalist mursaat boss in Iron Mines of Moladune)
Whenever I attacked this guy, it would take forever to kill him, and his chain lightning and other various spells were beyond powerful...

Findariel
20-10-2005, 22:52
I just did THK again and finished it half an hour ago, I definitely have the idea it's gotten easier now. I also see less and less "complain threads" on the forum too ;)
Well if it's for the good I dare to question ....

The only "hard" part is the assault with the boss. If you concentrate on the jades and mantle and save the boss for last, it's not that tough.
Next to that, I'm playing Me/E with meteor showers and interrupts, so good support for taking down most bosses and mursaat and mantle casters.

Really, THK = hard is from the past.

IMMORTAlMITCH
20-10-2005, 22:53
So really I've found that winning or losing the THK mission can really all boil down to which mursaat boss happens to show up.

Actually if you'd just bring an interrupt skill you'd bring him down fast enough.

Silverfang
20-10-2005, 23:12
have to say, you just gotta have a plan, done it several times now, mission and bonus, and it's quite easy, heck 0 deaths easy, just long and boring at parts

Bravo
20-10-2005, 23:31
One thing to take into account is that in a recent update they added the line (paraphrasing):

Increased priority of mission critical allies for healer henchmen...

In other words they made henchman teams possible because the henchmen will heal the king now whereas before they would not...

Taran Macloud
21-10-2005, 00:08
I feel the need to post this, although I know you gus will think of me as equally insane as my guild does.

I for one, happen to LOVE Thunderhead Keep. In fact, it's my favorite mission in the entire game. I tend to go there all the time with my nuker, helping out friends, guild mates, and especially total strangers with the mission on a daily basis. Why you ask? Well, it's because put simply, THK is an Elementalist's best friend. It's the prefect training grounds for any nuker who by this point still hasn't grasped the effectiveness of proper spell placement as opposed to laying down everything they have on the biggest mob they see. I know what you're thinking, by now ANY player should be adapted well enough to their skills if they are about to go into the mission, but of course there are those rare occasions in this mission where you come across a player who is simply too....well nimwitted for his own good. :lol: Of course I mean the rarity of that sarcastically. Anyway, for those who don't already know how to tackle this thing on one try, here's the best strategy.

After clearing the fort, simply stand on the large balcony where the king resides. There are two major stairways leading straight down into the cetner of the keep, so it's important to have a warrior on each one, preferably int he middle so as to immediately grab the aggro from the groups coming in the gates. Once the monsters set on him, nuke, trap (whatever you have) and continue. As long as these warriors stand their ground, don't chase any monsters, or don't attempt to meet the enemies in the center, those enemies will 100% of the time concentrate on the warriors, and the warriors alone. This leaves the ENTIRE rest of the team safe from damage, and allows for easy healing for your monk/monks. I have used this tactic over 45 times in a row (I count a row as a day, as I'm trying to break 100 as soon as I can), and it has never failed me. Albeit there will be times where two groups come at once, as long as you have a warrior on each stairway who by NO means leaves it, I can promise you that you'll blow through that mission with ease.

In any case, as you can tell, I love that mission :winking47 . I'd be happy to help anyone who needs assistance with it, and my IGN is Lucifer Arcanus if you feel the need to contact me. I only hang out in District 1, and you might even see me spamming the number of times I've done the mission, so that's the best way to spot me. Good luck to you all, and here's hoping the lag is gone soon lol.

Taran

My Sweet Revenga
21-10-2005, 02:12
Actually if you'd just bring an interrupt skill you'd bring him down fast enough.

I did have an interrupt. Interrupting axe or whatever. The problem was all my guys were hitting him but his health trickled down sooooo slowly. But yeah my mistake was taking on the boss first. I thought he had mark of protection so attacking minions woulda been a waste of time but now that I see what he really had, I shoulda just wailed on everybody surrounding him first and I probably woulda beaten it.

moenbase
21-10-2005, 02:25
It can really suck then the king is also fighitng the mursaat and jade when trying to actually camp the king.
This can kill him very fast if you dont watch it.
The safest way wiould still be to run from gate to gate.
If they come from both sides a bigger group should take the heavy gate. And a reasonable tank to keep the other side busy for a while.
Ele's or rangers on the cata's and calling what is comming. The can also nuke the gates when the mobs struggle with the warriors. Then it's actually a walk in the park.

What was mentioned earlier... it kinda depends on what you face for boss in the end.
The last time it was Perfect armor, i kept it busy with my Warrior for a short while when it killed an elementalist of ours. So the others could concentrate on the other mursaat and jades. Then at last we killed the Perfect Armor. After that they just come from 2 sides. Mursaat and jade. if both sides are covered you should be fine. But again, watch the damn king. He was running into a Jade when I last completed it with human players. Almost got himself killed.

The Andrew
21-10-2005, 04:32
I've found that, with a good minionmancer on your team and a ranger or ele at each side manning the catapaults and calling what is coming, you can never fail.

Kudos on the henchies - that's a slap in the face for all who put them down (they're probably the same ones who complain about the difficulty of the mission, too - and then they aggro three groups of Summit, no doubt).

Stealthc
21-10-2005, 11:37
I've done this mission with henchies twice now (once with E/Mo and just last night with my N/W) and I'd say it is infinately easier than taking a PUG.

Once you get to the fort, just sit in between the two sets to stairs and wait for the groups to come to you. When a group comes, let them through the gate and head for the stairs, when they get to the stairs is when you aggro them and then pull them back into the middle, this way if another group does come from the otherside you simply have to run a short distance and catch them in your aggro bubble to bring them to the centre.

I've never failed this mission with henchies while i have failed more times than i can remember with PUG's.

Mgzkun
21-10-2005, 13:18
It has been done before supposedly by others, though I thought I should give it a try myself, since I thought it was nearly hopeless

Anyways, this is a screenshot for the ending cutscene for Thunderhead Keep, enjoy ;)

http://www.lifetransfer.com/gw/gw931-lowquality.jpg

I only decided to try this out after trying for like 45 minutes to find a suitable group for this mission, but either every group needed monks only, or had 6 warriors... o.O

PS, what's best is, there were no casualties, and almost never any risk of really low health, this really is a powerful blow against Players from the henchmen, since they proved far superior here then ever before...

bonus too?

Gwenhywar
21-10-2005, 13:51
After clearing the fort, simply stand on the large balcony where the king resides. There are two major stairways leading straight down into the cetner of the keep, so it's important to have a warrior on each one, preferably int he middle so as to immediately grab the aggro from the groups coming in the gates.
If you have a full group of real people that are able to read and follow the group leader's orders, it is much easier to assign 2 casters on catapults, and the rest of the group just moves from one gate to the other and finishes off whatever manages to enter the gate.

The catapulters usually can kill off half of the mobs before they even reach the keep, and often mursaat will enter the gate on very low HP already.

I have beaten TK with a team with no real monks - before the update that made henchie monks heal the king (we used blood wells and healing spring to heal him). Now of course it's made even easier.

The only hard part of TK is the teamwork - some people just don't seem to be able to grasp the concepts of it, unfortunately.

Mr Panda
21-10-2005, 14:48
Thunderhead Keep is Guild Wars at it's finest. With a pick up group, random people, no coordination, an hoping to straggle through it, there is practically no hope.
But use a little grouped teamwork, a little strategy, and a little talking, and it becomes the most fun and enjoyable mission in the game, difficult and complex and yet infinitely rewarding. I do it again as well...

BlueSS
21-10-2005, 15:30
I feel the need to post this, although I know you gus will think of me as equally insane as my guild does.

I for one, happen to LOVE Thunderhead Keep. In fact, it's my favorite mission in the entire game. I tend to go there all the time with my nuker, helping out friends, guild mates, and especially total strangers with the mission on a daily basis. Why you ask? Well, it's because put simply, THK is an Elementalist's best friend. It's the prefect training grounds for any nuker who by this point still hasn't grasped the effectiveness of proper spell placement as opposed to laying down everything they have on the biggest mob they see. I know what you're thinking, by now ANY player should be adapted well enough to their skills if they are about to go into the mission, but of course there are those rare occasions in this mission where you come across a player who is simply too....well nimwitted for his own good. :lol: Of course I mean the rarity of that sarcastically. Anyway, for those who don't already know how to tackle this thing on one try, here's the best strategy.

After clearing the fort, simply stand on the large balcony where the king resides. There are two major stairways leading straight down into the cetner of the keep, so it's important to have a warrior on each one, preferably int he middle so as to immediately grab the aggro from the groups coming in the gates. Once the monsters set on him, nuke, trap (whatever you have) and continue. As long as these warriors stand their ground, don't chase any monsters, or don't attempt to meet the enemies in the center, those enemies will 100% of the time concentrate on the warriors, and the warriors alone. This leaves the ENTIRE rest of the team safe from damage, and allows for easy healing for your monk/monks. I have used this tactic over 45 times in a row (I count a row as a day, as I'm trying to break 100 as soon as I can), and it has never failed me. Albeit there will be times where two groups come at once, as long as you have a warrior on each stairway who by NO means leaves it, I can promise you that you'll blow through that mission with ease.

In any case, as you can tell, I love that mission :winking47 . I'd be happy to help anyone who needs assistance with it, and my IGN is Lucifer Arcanus if you feel the need to contact me. I only hang out in District 1, and you might even see me spamming the number of times I've done the mission, so that's the best way to spot me. Good luck to you all, and here's hoping the lag is gone soon lol.

Taran

Thunderhead Keep is my favorite mission too. when I've got nothing to do I go there to help people. me + a total stranger and the rest are henchmen. I stopped counting how many times I have completed the mission, but I'm sure I have done it more than 50 times. I have failed only once when I tried to do it with just me and 4 henchmen. I had to give up because I could not take down the monk mursaat boss.

Alhandra
21-10-2005, 21:23
I did have an interrupt. Interrupting axe or whatever. The problem was all my guys were hitting him but his health trickled down sooooo slowly. But yeah my mistake was taking on the boss first. I thought he had mark of protection so attacking minions woulda been a waste of time but now that I see what he really had, I shoulda just wailed on everybody surrounding him first and I probably woulda beaten it.
Bosses have intrisic faster cast - I think it's 50% faster but I can't swear by it - it's rather difficult to measure. So, you won't interrupt anything after it's start showing up, and interrupting anything by expecting it to show up is a mixture of your luck and a couple other ingredients.

Monk boss will make this very, very hard to finish, because you need a good spike to kill anything around him, and killing the boss itself takes forever no matter what you do - they are level 28 and with boss hp boost they have about 1500 hp.

TheSonofDarwin
21-10-2005, 21:36
I finished it with henchies with my monk, ranger, and previously my ele before the update. Today I decided to finish the game with my necro and wow is it so much easier now that kamakazee king is healed. It's not even a challenge anymore. Just got the waves bunched together, spiteful spirit/mark of pain and boom.. no deaths. I really hope noone ever complains about that mission again now because my suggestion is hit delete, type in your character name, and hit enter at the login screen.

My Sweet Revenga
21-10-2005, 21:57
bonus too?

Theoretically the bonus should be just as easy because all the bonus means is maybe an additional 20 jades and mursaat come in. But when we did the bonus, they just came in in between waves in small waves of their own. Like 2-3 guys at any given time so all it did was make the mission a hellava lot longer.... Like THK remixed with extra drum solos and stuff :D

einyalynn
21-10-2005, 22:04
Bosses have intrisic faster cast - I think it's 50% faster but I can't swear by it - it's rather difficult to measure. So, you won't interrupt anything after it's start showing up, and interrupting anything by expecting it to show up is a mixture of your luck and a couple other ingredients.

This particular boss doesn't seem to be throwing around many enchantments either, which means all those enchantment rippers that I love were useless. Backfire didn't do anything to him, and I somehow couldn't get blackout to work. It would go through a recharge, but not actually trip an entire skill recharge like it does when it hits. All that combined with him spamming heals at light speed (and not taking backfire damage, must have missed him throwing a hex remover each time?) made fighting him very, very hard.

I've only run it 2 times so far though!

jasongst
21-10-2005, 22:09
This particular boss doesn't seem to be throwing around many enchantments either, which means all those enchantment rippers that I love were useless. Backfire didn't do anything to him, and I somehow couldn't get blackout to work. It would go through a recharge, but not actually trip an entire skill recharge like it does when it hits. All that combined with him spamming heals at light speed (and not taking backfire damage, must have missed him throwing a hex remover each time?) made fighting him very, very hard.

I've only run it 2 times so far though!

Use Arcane Conundrum!

wind
21-10-2005, 22:27

Monk boss will make this very, very hard to finish, because you need a good spike to kill anything around him, and killing the boss itself takes forever no matter what you do - they are level 28 and with boss hp boost they have about 1500 hp.

Yes, something is very different about interrupting bosses. The spells that take longer to cast aren't much of a problem but when I was using Choking Gas against the healer Mursaat in Abbadons (spelling?), when he was paired along side an Elementalist boss, only a few times did it interrupt his healing.

By the skill description, it should of worked like a continual barrage of interruption. But no, that was not the case.

BTW, for any that think that using henchies is easy to do Thunderhead, don't take the easy out and camp the king. Here's what to do:

Do the bonus, stay around where Dagnar dies, guard both gates at once, see if you can manage to take out some enemies using the catapults to boot! Watch out for some trying to sneak behind you if you get caught too long at one gate.

If you just can't figure out why soooo many players find it hard to do this mission with henchies, it's really waaaay more fun doing it that way.

You just might find you don't win every time. :happy34:

solewan
22-10-2005, 01:02
I wrote this whole huge essay on what I've done... but I think pictures explain it so much better than words. By no means am I trying to "out-man" you, or show you its been done before. Anyone who beats one of the "hardest" missions in the game which so many people cry about with henchman, (the average player should ask themselves... are you really better than your henchman?) I whole heartedly respect. This is just what I've done.

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8657/confessordorian0vg.th.jpg (http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=confessordorian0vg.jpg)

That's Confessor Dorian's body. And uninfused armor.

Got infused... (got infusion?)

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8808/gw0215sa.th.jpg (http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw0215sa.jpg)

Last boss of ring of fire. Ate him alive.

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/8486/gw0252cx.th.jpg (http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw0252cx.jpg)

That's Vizier Khilbron just before the ether seal's in Abaddon's Mouth. Broke those WITH a sweat... twas tougher than most parts due to lots of rapid target switching with the henchies as mursaat came through, and I had one complete wipe where I retreated and ressurected out of range of ether seals with rebirth...

And, for the finale...

a dissapointment. You'll have to take me at my word.

I beat the game with only henchman. I recorded it all on game cam, but didn't adjust the default resolution. The picture was so horrible at 520x380 that I deleted it in disgust. But I'm gonna do it again.

And to just let you know... no I didn't use any "power build." For everything except hell's precipice, I used a blood/curses build which is either...

a. horribly underpowered (public opinion)
b. horribly underestimated (my opinion)

Based on this, I'd go with the latter. Maybe I would've been more useful as a battery necro on mhenlo and lina though?

For hell's precipice, I kept using that same build until I captured Aura of the Lich from maligo liben's. After capturing that which is the power I've been waiting the entire game for, I decided I'd go with an AotL sacrifice build. Which is the exact enchantment dependent build you don't want to use in this mission. Think "Everything sets you on fire." and "Half of everything cast's "strip enchantment" (ok, so half is an exageration. It's about a fourth to a third).

rhyztazo
22-10-2005, 04:06
This had to be the one of the more boring missions, not to say one of the easiest. Henchies work fine if you know what your doing. As for trying to find a team....LOL, not almost 90% of teams I've been with all FF on every different mob, dont listen and whine way to much. Not to mention having to waiting for ppl and their 15 minute bio-breaks.. :surprise:
Henchies Rule :happy34:

Hydralisk_X
22-10-2005, 04:11
If only I took a screenshot everytime I beat it with henchmen...

It never occured to me that THK was a hard mission until I joined the forums. It's psychological now I think. It's all placebo...

Mammoth
22-10-2005, 09:13
If only I took a screenshot everytime I beat it with henchmen...

It never occured to me that THK was a hard mission until I joined the forums. It's psychological now I think. It's all placebo...

hah, yeah, that or some people just dont know the concept of a simply strategy like common sense

anyways, to answer one question, no, I didn't try the bonus, mainly because I felt it would waste my time (so many previous attempts at the mission wih other chars never got the bonus completed, even though the beacons were lit, and we eventually killed everything that came our way...)
So in light of that, I wasnt to interested... But when you consider how there were no casualties at all without the bonus active, certainly it would be possible with.

On a final note, I'm taking down my image, just too much bandwidth used too soon ;) (*gasp* 2000+ views of this thread in just two days and the image is but 64k)
The link will be broken from here on since I cannot edit the original post.

damkel
23-10-2005, 16:42
Congrats to everyone and anyone for completing the game with henchman.

Not hoping to burst anyone's bubble but i think the creators were aiming to balance the missions so that they were do-able with henchman. This would cover the possibility that you could complete the game even if no "real players" were online at the time.

nice screenies by the way.

JasonLa
24-10-2005, 13:41
There is only 2 missions I was not able to complete with henchmen but came darn near it: thunderhead keep and thirsty river. Although I probably could have after a few tries. I just prefered the teamwork aspect for these 2 missions.

Also seems there is a problem with the image inteh OP as i got a error like it didn't exsist thing. But anyways I wasn't exactly sure what the thread was supposed to be about so I hope I have contributed apropriately.

Midnight Maiden
25-10-2005, 14:06
I beat the game with hench using a beastmaster ranger... was actually easier than my first character who went through it with PUG's. In fact I think the only mission that's really difficult with hench is the stupid one in the jungle where you have to align those crystals (I think its Aurora Glade?). With my ranger character I just took a group of hench from Ventari's Refuge to Maguuma Stade and completely by-passed it altogether.

metafrost
26-10-2005, 00:53
woot , i tried it today as well , after to many attempts with PUG's , wich all failed.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7914/thunderheadkeep13by.jpg

MrBurninator
26-10-2005, 02:36
I love your captions Metafrost :happy53:

Random Name
26-10-2005, 14:28
woot , i tried it today as well , after to many attempts with PUG's , wich all failed.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7914/thunderheadkeep13by.jpg

This thread inspired me to do it last nigh as well... Only I was going for the bonus. I thought you could finish the mission and then light the beacons to make the bonus a little easier. That won't work but I did it with henchies, no deaths.

I was tired by that point so I gave District 1 10 minutes of 'W lfg bonus' to see if anyone would bite. Got nothing. Then a monk did it and had a team in the next 10 minutes. And we did the bonus.

metafrost
26-10-2005, 16:46
bonus is also easy with hencies , i did the bonus to , got a screenie of that:

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/184/thunderheadkeep30tk.jpg

JasonLa
27-10-2005, 01:24
How are you guys succeeding with henchmen. I've tried it a number of times in the past and inevitably (sp?) I get over swarmed near the end due to lack of damage output from the henchmen. I get close to completing it though without trying bonus.