PDA

View Full Version : PAL re-newal: where did my extras go?

Xandlyn
30-10-2005, 04:45
I re-newed my PAL account yet all my PAL extras dissapeared (signature, pal forum, etc.). Can someone fix this for me please?

Fallen_62
31-10-2005, 19:38
I re-newed my PAL account yet all my PAL extras dissapeared (signature, pal forum, etc.). Can someone fix this for me please?

Sorry for the late reply. I will point this out to Elly :happy34:

Xandlyn
31-10-2005, 19:58
Thank you! :love38:

Scott the Green
07-11-2005, 08:03
The same thing happened for me. I bought a silver membership at the end of October and it still hasn't activated.

If you need me to, I can PM somebody with my contact information, which I guess would most likely be the email address my paypal account works with.

Edit: I just checked my PayPal account, and it seems my account isn;t US verified, so they're holding the payment until it clears, or something like that. The clearing date is today, Nov. 7th, so hopefully the issue will resolve itself.

Xandlyn
07-11-2005, 21:01
Hmm...mine still has not been fixed. My pal status is noted here that I am a PAL again as of 10/28/05...today is 11/7/05 and still no one has fixed this for me. I can't access PAL forums, I can't add a sig, and I don't have a pretty little "S" for silver next to my name. Please fix!!
Here is a pic to show my PAL status:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/xandlyn/Image1.jpg

Fallen_62
07-11-2005, 21:59
Hmm...mine still has not been fixed. My pal status is noted here that I am a PAL again as of 10/28/05...today is 11/7/05 and still no one has fixed this for me. I can't access PAL forums, I can't add a sig, and I don't have a pretty little "S" for silver next to my name. Please fix!!
Here is a pic to show my PAL status:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/xandlyn/Image1.jpg

I have pointed this out to Elly, but she was extremely busy with Rush being gone to Blizzcon and then the server move. I will bring it to her attention again.

Elly
08-11-2005, 01:03
Hi Xandlyn, your donation was on 28th, the day we did all the server moving so I'm guessing that's why things messed up.

Anyway, you're set to silver pal for six months now, ending 8th May 2006.

Thanks for subscribing.

Elly

Xandlyn
08-11-2005, 02:03
Hi Xandlyn, your donation was on 28th, the day we did all the server moving so I'm guessing that's why things messed up.

Anyway, you're set to silver pal for six months now, ending 8th May 2006.

Thanks for subscribing.

Elly

Thank you so much!! :love38: You rock!