PDA

View Full Version : No Edit Signature Option?

smeghammer
12-11-2005, 23:13
As I understand, this should appear in my edit profile section yes? I see no sign of it there, and i've looked very, very hard...

Nor is it anywhere else. I would like to include a signature listing my character names and can't at the mo, so can someone tell me if there's a problem please?

Cheers

Edit..nvmd, i just searched and found the other sig related post, spose i'll have to donate when im not skinted :P

Zeittotschlager
16-11-2005, 21:05
As I understand, this should appear in my edit profile section yes? I see no sign of it there, and i've looked very, very hard...

Nor is it anywhere else. I would like to include a signature listing my character names and can't at the mo, so can someone tell me if there's a problem please?

Cheers

Edit..nvmd, i just searched and found the other sig related post, spose i'll have to donate when im not skinted :P

Ah, I was going to answer that, but I see you figured it out.

btw... as I see you're from the UK "Smeghammer" just has to be a Red Dwarf reference, right? :happy34:

Love that show... My wife and I named our guild [TSP] The Smart Party.

"Wait a minute... Nodnol... NODNOL... It's in Bulgaria isn't it?"
"Boy, I'm glad I came with you."
"Well we are the Smart Party..."

smeghammer
11-02-2006, 16:29
Ah, I was going to answer that, but I see you figured it out.

btw... as I see you're from the UK "Smeghammer" just has to be a Red Dwarf reference, right? :happy34:

Love that show... My wife and I named our guild [TSP] The Smart Party.

"Wait a minute... Nodnol... NODNOL... It's in Bulgaria isn't it?"
"Boy, I'm glad I came with you."
"Well we are the Smart Party..."

Rahahahaha :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: