PDA

View Full Version : Search Function not working?

jackwooly
20-11-2005, 20:34
Does the search function work? Whenever I want to find something I type it in, hit search and the loading bar comes up but it never fills with the good greeny loadingness and it never changes pages. Can anyone help?

Fallen_62
22-11-2005, 03:22
Does the search function work? Whenever I want to find something I type it in, hit search and the loading bar comes up but it never fills with the good greeny loadingness and it never changes pages. Can anyone help?

Yes, but it is a bit tricky. It usually works well if you use either one word or words that are over 3 letters long.

JasonLa
22-11-2005, 07:24
I almost never can search for more than 1 word. When I use 2 words I have maybe a 50 50 chance at it working. 3 words sometimes it works but most of the time not. I almost never have the need to search with more words. And I always use words over 3 letters long.

Chantal Dubois
22-11-2005, 15:01
Yes, but it is a bit tricky. It usually works well if you use either one word or words that are over 3 letters long.

Fallen, this has been going on for some time now. It's broken for me as well when it used to work just fine.

jackwooly
22-11-2005, 17:34
Yeah same. Anyway thanks for the help.:)