PDA

View Full Version : Green Item page errors

Fallen_62
07-12-2005, 19:02
This thread is for errors that you find in our new Green Items Page (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=169). If there is an error in the stats, spelling error, boss(es) name(s) wrong, etc, report it here so I can fix it.

And the pictures will be going up when I can get them formatted.

ZiegDivine
07-12-2005, 21:02
11-22 Fire Dmg. (req. 9 Divine Favor)
Energy +10
Quick recovery from Deep Wound
Improves skill recharge using Water Magic Skills (Chance: 20%)
Energy +5
Enchantments last 20% longer

It's actually Improves skill recharge using Protection Prayers Skills (Chance: 20%)

Fallen_62
07-12-2005, 21:17
Wow, I dont quite know where I got that from O.o Thanks for the catch :happy34: I will make the changes as soon as I get all the pictures I have formatted.

GuildWarsGirlAmy
08-12-2005, 00:55
EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now >_< Great list!

Zeittotschlager
08-12-2005, 17:07
I tried to post a comment on the Green page... but it doesn't want to let me. :) So I'll comment here.

I love that you all have gone through the trouble of making a green items page. Very handy! I used to have to check other web sites for that info.

However, I am disappointed in the pictures. :( Personally I don't think full character shots were at all necessary. I would much rather see zoomed in shots of the items themselves. Focus items and wands especially are very small and hardly visible in the pictures.

Fallen_62
08-12-2005, 18:47
I will try one later when I get home from class. That is the second suggestion for it. The only problem is that I might have to take the pics over again O.o

SilentMoon
08-12-2005, 19:04
I happen to agree with zeit on that one too. :x

Only problem is, it won't do Drago's flatbow justice.

Zeittotschlager
08-12-2005, 19:58
I will try one later when I get home from class. That is the second suggestion for it. The only problem is that I might have to take the pics over again O.o

I'm sure lots of people would be eager to submit close ups. You could post the dimensions and or size requirements and you can just choose the ones you like.

1SG Bowie
08-12-2005, 21:32
You may have made a small error in the stats on one item but, everybody makes mistakes at some point. If you wish a little trivia then; I have been informed of the first two spelling errors but, I can not confirm it. (I am sure somebody here knows.) These 3 things were changed in the update from sometime in October.

Wroth’s Holy Rod was misspelled as Worth’s Holy Rod.

Wroth’s Icon was misspelled as Worth’s Icon.

The Rockmolder had a displayed 20% Chance to Improve Skill Recharge (on generic skills) rather than the current 10% Chance.

I have also been informed that; Gordac’s Holy Rod is dropped by Gordock Stonesoul. (This would appear to be somewhat of a spelling error that has not been fixed yet.)

:)

bellissima
08-12-2005, 21:44
You may have made a small error in the stats on one item but, everybody makes mistakes at some point. If you wish a little trivia then; I have been informed of the first two spelling errors but, I can not confirm it. (I am sure somebody here knows.) These 3 things were changed in the update from sometime in October.

Wroth’s Holy Rod was misspelled as Worth’s Holy Rod.

Wroth’s Icon was misspelled as Worth’s Icon.

The Rockmolder had a displayed 20% Chance to Improve Skill Recharge (on generic skills) rather than the current 10% Chance.

I have also been informed that; Gordac’s Holy Rod is dropped by Gordock Stonesoul. (This would appear to be somewhat of a spelling error that has not been fixed yet.)

:)

I have a Malion's Malign Hammer also... the boss's name is Malinon.

DarkLordVulcan
08-12-2005, 21:49
Hi Fallen,
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but a lot of the pictures are the same.
Flint's Fleshcleaver
Thornbeard's Horn Bow
Galigord's Stone Staff
Rago's Flame Staff
Runar's Brimstone Staff
All 3 of Garbok's items
etc.

Sorry if that was done on purpose if you don't have those pics.

Fallen_62
08-12-2005, 22:13
Those are that way for a reason: I dont have the pictures for those items yet.

joswi windu
08-12-2005, 22:22
im not positive but isnt Runar's Brimstone Staff supposed to have fast casting and fast recharge for air magic not fire

Fallen_62
08-12-2005, 22:27
I'm sure lots of people would be eager to submit close ups. You could post the dimensions and or size requirements and you can just choose the ones you like.

All I would need is the original .bmp files or need them converted to .jpg. Anyway, I put up some test images of just the items... What do you guys think?

http://gwonline.net/images/greens/test1.jpg
http://gwonline.net/images/greens/test2.jpg
http://gwonline.net/images/greens/test3.jpg (when I saved, I skipped 4, hehe)
http://gwonline.net/images/greens/test5.jpg
http://gwonline.net/images/greens/test6.jpg

im not positive but isnt Runar's Brimstone Staff supposed to have fast casting and fast recharge for air magic not fire

Quite possibly... I did a lot of copy/pasting for the staves, so it could be that I just forgot to change them.

Zeittotschlager
09-12-2005, 00:15
All I would need is the original .bmp files or need them converted to .jpg. Anyway, I put up some test images of just the items... What do you guys think?

Much better. :) Especially the last three, but I know those long items are hard to zoom in on and still hav a square picture. :)

good job.

Fallen_62
09-12-2005, 03:34
Much better. :) Especially the last three, but I know those long items are hard to zoom in on and still hav a square picture. :)

good job.

Sounds good. I wont have time to change them tonight or tomorrow, but I shoudl be able to get to them this weekend :happy34:

SirCasval
09-12-2005, 08:08
I didn't know where else to put this so I thought I'd post it here...
Picture of Thornbeards Horned Bow, for the green item page (I would've cropped it myself but I didn't know exactly what size and such you would want), and another picture showing that it IS Thornbeards Horned Bow just in case~
:P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/casval/GuildWars/other/gw728.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/casval/GuildWars/other/gw729.jpg

If you do use the image, would you mind creditting it to my in game name? Casval Rem Deikun

SilentMoon
09-12-2005, 09:35
Definitely prefer it that way. :happy34:

So... Does it mean I need to resend more pictures? :x

Big Al The Vigilant
11-12-2005, 01:51
hey fallen, not really any errors, but i noticed a few pictures that should be redone. i cant remember all of them but the two i noticed for sure were Thorgall Bludgeonhammer's Bludgeoner and Vokur Grimshackle's Chakram. these should be redone because, well, because you have a necro using a hammer and an Ele with a mesmer icon :P it should be the proper primary using them, as most are. i believe that Slotter has a bludgeoner on his war, but i dunno who has vokurs chakram.

another thing is that yes, the page would look better if the pictures were zoomed in a bit. the problem with doing it in photoshop though, is pixelation, and it would look much much nicer if zoomed in ingame. i know it would be a lot of work to do that, but i think it would be worth it.

~I3ig Al

edit: i also just noticed Dragos Vampiric Flatbow is off class. if Raziel hasnt customized the bow and doesnt mind i would be delighted to stand in for a picture and still leave the credit to him.

Fallen_62
11-12-2005, 17:34
Yea, I know ;) We are working on getting the pictures from the right professions ;) :happy34:

joswi windu
16-12-2005, 18:06
hey fallen i sent you a picture for flints fleshcleaver and galigords stone staff. did you get them or should i re-send them.

Fallen_62
16-12-2005, 18:23
hey fallen i sent you a picture for flints fleshcleaver and galigords stone staff. did you get them or should i re-send them.

I prolly got them... I have about 12 emails I have to go through yet, all with pics. I need to figure out if I can use them or not with the way Im doing the pics now.