PDA

View Full Version : Forum question

noggieca
12-01-2006, 10:10
What is the little number for at the end of my info on the left????

The one (1) under the online icon.

ArbainHestia
12-01-2006, 12:49
What is the little number for at the end of my info on the left????

The one (1) under the online icon.

There's a huge debate on this in the PAL forum. So far this is the most... ummm... scientifically sort-of-some-type-of-thingy.

Somehow I have the feeling the numbers bellow our names are linked to the information given in the profile... I don't really see how right now.

EDIT: It's a binary code (turned in decimal) representing the type of machines you own
PSP 0/1
GBA 0/1
Gamecube 0/1
PS2 0/1
Xbox 0/1
PC 0/1
So numbers go from 0 to 63. e.G.: If I have PSP, Gamecube and PC it gives: 101001 which is in decimal: 41...
No kidding :p

So basically... we have no idea! :scratch:

:howdy:

Malhavoc Adhamar
12-01-2006, 14:23
And there was me thinking it was some sort of hidden rep function.

CÚrilia
12-01-2006, 15:08
I would like to point out that this post of mine that Arbain has pasted here is imho true. (not some strange thing we sometime post in the PAL forum ;) )

After doing some testing... If you have a 1 under your name it means you only have chosen PC in the list of gaming systems.

I have removed my own number (I felt it didn't looked so good) simply by removing all the little "check" in the boxes...

Phaeax
12-01-2006, 15:14
I have removed my own number (I felt it didn't looked so good) simply by removing all the little "check" in the boxes... Uh-oh... now if you win a PAL drawing they won't know what platforms you run and give you a stocking full of coal!

CÚrilia
12-01-2006, 15:54
Uh-oh... now if you win a PAL drawing they won't know what platforms you run and give you a stocking full of coal!
You know I never win on lotery things so I don't feel I'm really at risk!

(the only time I won in one there were more prizes than people! :lol: )

ArbainHestia
12-01-2006, 15:57
You know I never win on lotery things so I don't feel I'm really at risk!

(the only time I won in one there were more prizes than people! :lol: )

Don't worry... there'll always be a keg in each and every PAL stocking from yours [TRUE]ly. hehe... nice plug there!

:howdy: