PDA

View Full Version : Picture Of Ritualist Here

Chip
15-01-2006, 20:40
Ok i was looking closely at the 3 pisctures on IGN when i noticed a strnage looking character. It is the Ritualist and it looks awsome. so heres the link (Not on my good comp so cant crop the image out)

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/789/789078/img_3316313.html

Now if u look closely at the bottem rite beside the IGN Symbol u will see 1 ritualist and probably at the one on the left and in the middle is probably and asassin

Erasculio
15-01-2006, 20:42
Wrong place, and old news too : P (http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=381715)

Erasculio

Divinity chaos
15-01-2006, 21:48
kinda looks like a necro....nice shot

ooooooh big dragon :shocked:

looks like glints brother :tongue:

divinity

Macros
15-01-2006, 22:20
See the ritualist spirits on the right??look awsome!

Shadow Tiger Axe
15-01-2006, 22:34
See the ritualist spirits on the right??look awsome!

Thats no spirits, thats monsters.
Like the monster u must defeat in the last 15 atribute quest Vanii Sister or something

Zero RoGuE
15-01-2006, 22:39
Like the monster u must defeat in the last 15 atribute quest Vanii Sister or something
Actualy i think that is the Ritualist spirit!! As you remember they often copy over models and skins to other monsters and things(meladru's avatar looks like ranger spirits)

Macros
15-01-2006, 22:41

And White Mantle look like human...oh they are...you got good and bad spirits, and I think this are good ones according to their faces looking towards the big dragon!

stueyman
16-01-2006, 01:43
idefinatly think its a posiblility. we know that the ritualist spirits are capable of attacking, and its kind of heard to imagina ranger spirit doing that. that model of spirit on the other hand, definatly makes me believe it.

Scutilla
16-01-2006, 03:09
idefinatly think its a posiblility. we know that the ritualist spirits are capable of attacking, and its kind of heard to imagina ranger spirit doing that. that model of spirit on the other hand, definatly makes me believe it.
I never really thought since there would be a connection between Ritualist spirits and Ranger spirits- Ranger spirits are actually "Nature Rituals", we just call them spirits as a matter of convenience. It seemed kinda silly to me that two classes, who had spirits from two completely different sources (one from nature, one from the souls of the dead), who had completely different purposes (Ranger spirits give a bonus or penalty to all creatures within ranger, Ritualist spirits seem to be much more versatile), would look exactly the same.

TBMarauder
16-01-2006, 04:26
Keep it up, guys - the debate is enthralling. :)

Sai
16-01-2006, 04:32
does anyone else notice the jade sea in the background, looks pretty cool.

also id say those things are either ritualist spirits (most probably) or part of some quest involving that dragon.

LoVePlAyBoY
16-01-2006, 06:10
Keep it up, guys - the debate is enthralling. :)

i'm calling you out dude, you never replied to my last pm, also how come hes allowed to link to another site ( ign ). wouldn't ign be the same as gamespy feel free to pm since i'm unsure if your ignoring me now.

Major Smitey
16-01-2006, 06:18
if the ritualist is blind folded wouldn't it b the character on the left ??

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9526/ggg5ay.gif

cuz as u can see the person on the left is holding cesta or wot eva they are, so energy ,management

MagistrateD
16-01-2006, 08:40
If that is the ritualist then im extremely disappointed.

stueyman
16-01-2006, 08:50
very good point on the nature ritual ~ spirit thing. its been well... i dont know that ive ever seen them refered to as nature rituals, its always spirits. that puts it in much better perspective. it now makes me wonder if theres going to be a difference in appearance between the various spirits, considering their different uses (shelter vs pain for instance) also, since they arent nature rituals, that doesnt nessesaraly mean that you can only have 1 (though the actual mechanics may say other wise) or maybe it depends on your ranks in various Ri attributes. i can easily foresee a spirit master build, possibly combined with minion masters for a nice mob party. this also brings up the question of do these things have a life span of any sort. do they time out like rituals, degen like minions, or just not die ontil they are killed. hmm.. looking at it from a pve stand point actualy, spaming those could cause some nice game lag, so i guess they'd have to die on their own. do they follow you, or are they stationary, does it matter based upon the spirit? lots to wonder here, and i have to wait until friday to find out :cry:

Merls The Sneaky
16-01-2006, 10:51
Cant say for certain if what we see in the screenshot is a ritualist sprit or not. But my guess is ranger "spirits" and ritual ones will be remarkably different.

TBMarauder
17-01-2006, 10:40
i'm calling you out dude, you never replied to my last pm, also how come hes allowed to link to another site ( ign ). wouldn't ign be the same as gamespy feel free to pm since i'm unsure if your ignoring me now.LoVeplAy BoY, it seems I was misinformed as far as linking to that particular game site goes, so I apologise for that.

But hey, if you are still "calling me out", want to complain about my "ignorance" of you and are still determined to make an issue of it, please speak to a higher authority and direct your complaints to Fallen_62, rather than discussing this in an open forum.

Thank you.

The Pumpkin Lord of Doom
17-01-2006, 17:53
Whatever the Spirits are I Have a feeling that the Ritualist spirits are going to be casted using a corpse like The Necro's Minions since they Are from the undead

Cripple X
17-01-2006, 18:51
Whatever the Spirits are I Have a feeling that the Ritualist spirits are going to be casted using a corpse like The Necro's Minions since they Are from the undead

I don't nessicarily believe that is the case. Just because they are spirits does not mean that they have to be freshly dead ones, just look at all of the ghostly heros lingering around, their bones are probably dust by now, but they endure. I think the ritualist just communes with the mists or spirit world and somehow interacts with the spirits lingering there. Who knows, only a few more days until we find out ;).

aeonbahamutzero
17-01-2006, 20:23
definately agree with whoever thinks that the bottom right hand "things" are ritualist spirits. it would definately fit in with the theme of a "dark gothy" character. also those monsters are chained thus they're "chained" to the ritualist most likely.