PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply and gaps between messages...

Bravo
18-01-2006, 09:37
When doing a quick reply, it doesn't space the message the same distance (no gap) from the other messages in the thread (usually ~2mm?), until you refresh the page.

Nothing major or 'forum-breaking' but can be odd looking... Still I find it a very useful addition to the forum.

Fallen_62
18-01-2006, 14:34
Yea, we looked at the code (as the user stats are not displayed right when using the Quick Reply in FireFox), and there isnt anything wrong with it, its just another thing that FF and IE differ in :( You will just have to refresh for the right display.

Sorry for the inconveniece.

Bravo
19-01-2006, 10:01
Its a purely cosmetic 'feature', so its not that big an issue (although I appreciate even more that you looked at the code as well).

I think it is more a pro than a con :)

And I love the sigs, (slinkies, now rednecks, whatever will come next (topic for the off-topic forum, guess fallens nxt sig :) )?)

Fallen_62
19-01-2006, 15:13
Its a purely cosmetic 'feature', so its not that big an issue (although I appreciate even more that you looked at the code as well).

I think it is more a pro than a con :)

And I love the sigs, (slinkies, now rednecks, whatever will come next (topic for the off-topic forum, guess fallens nxt sig :) )?)

Im glad that you like my sigs :D I try and keep 'em somewhat funny to lighten up the mood... I may have a weekly changing of the sig, just to get new jokes in there :P