PDA

View Full Version : Oh the possiblities!

Tempest Rave
21-01-2006, 00:37
Here's one for ya, imagine say 4 assassins on ur team using the move recall, you could all shadow step up to a target, unleash hell, and altho u may be hurt, warp back to the friend u targeted with recall... a monk perhaps? :smiley:

im really pleased with the two new characters, but perhaps the assassin is just too cool, loads of people will/ are playing it :grin:

Kyso No Oni
21-01-2006, 03:16
thats actually a scary thought... if executed propery it would be near flawless gurella warfare

Malhavoc Adhamar
21-01-2006, 03:23
I also see Tiger's Fury being used alot with A/R and R/A combos. A bit energy costly for an assasin but the thought of executing the combo attacks in lightning fast time is not only cool but scary. Casters that don't have a quick eyed monk on their side die very very quickly.

TruthOfSeafood
21-01-2006, 08:01
How about instead of being recalled back to a monk you are recalled back to a Rit with the Restoration skills Life, Recuperation, and Preservation. And throw in a monk secondary with heal area for a massive group AoE heal. Im too lazy to tally it up but thats a lot of healing. Probably work really well in ganking another teams guild lord. Toss in the assasins let them take some damage recall back then head back for another go. If you time it right you could put on Shadow Step and 17 secs later you would tele from your rit back to their guild lord:wink: . Other tele spells could work here as well.

Tempest Rave
21-01-2006, 10:57
hell yea, i think both new classes are ideal. instead of having movable weapons like ballista, you get ritualists that can act as guardians of your lord or spirit "turrets". i see so many ways of incorporating the two classes its going to be fun!