ZenithZero
21-01-2006, 01:32
i have a question.
can you choose the new professions on PvE instead of just
PvP? and can you only be the new professions for this
WEEKEND ONLY?

Zero
21-01-2006, 02:38
Yes this weekend only (until either another beta or release). Pve isn't open for the new proffs yet. However the "pve" currently open is the same as the pvp but against the computer (rather than players, so basically you'll be fighting set teams of say trappers or warriors for example). All characters can take part in these missions (both pve and pvp characters) meaning you can still "pve" with the new proffesions.

ikillzu
21-01-2006, 02:57
wait after this weekend the ritualists and the assasins are going away from the pvp world???I really need to know this since if they are going away soon than i would be wasting factions to unlock new skills if its only for this week...

Zingeri
21-01-2006, 03:01
wait after this weekend the ritualists and the assasins are going away from the pvp world???I really need to know this since if they are going away soon than i would be wasting factions to unlock new skills if its only for this week...You will keep the skills unlocked when/if you buy Factions.

Necromas
21-01-2006, 03:02
wait after this weekend the ritualists and the assasins are going away from the pvp world???I really need to know this since if they are going away soon than i would be wasting factions to unlock new skills if its only for this week...

Yes, all assasin and ritualist PvP chars will be unusable when the weekend ends, but you will still have all the skills you unlocked, you just wont be able to use them until you purchase the factions expansion pack (or perhaps another factions event).