PDA

View Full Version : Question about Critical Strikes

MaximumSquid
08-02-2006, 06:41
I description I got for The assassin attribute tree was this:

"Critical Strikes increases the chance to land a critical blow on an opponent. The higher the rank, the higher the chance for a critical hit."

Does this affect the chance for anything to critical or is it limited to just melee?

What's the outlook on spells & bow. . . how about pets?

lord of Bones
08-02-2006, 07:28
Well, I am pretty sure its been reliably reported as working with warrior weapons. I think its pretty safe to assume that any weapon that can get a critical hit would work with the sin critical strikes attribute.

Siru
08-02-2006, 07:34
"Critical Strikes increases the chance to land a critical blow on an opponent. The higher the rank, the higher the chance for a critical hit."
I think it applies only to attacks - weapon doesn't matter (blow=strike=attack).

The Experimentor
08-02-2006, 14:45
Heh heh...

A/R with bow = SNIPER... :afro:

Parker Bsb
08-02-2006, 16:35
AFAIK Spells don't ever do critical damage (been playing a air spiker since BWE's and never seen it...)

But yes as others have said any weapon can do criticals (So I guess you could get criticals on your wand attacks :grin: ).

MaximumSquid
08-02-2006, 16:48
Heh heh...

A/R with bow = SNIPER... :afro: hell yeah man. . .that's what i'm talking about! :grin:

doc sock
08-02-2006, 17:20
Heh heh...

A/R with bow = SNIPER...

Tried it, the damage was good enough, but you need to waste some skill slots on energy skills cause paying 10 energy for a skill and only getting 3 back isn't so great. Maybe a spike team?