Wild Strike (off)
Repeating Strike (off)
Disrupting Stab (dual)
Escape [e]
Apply Poison
Troll Unguent
Ressurection Signet

1>2>3...>4 | repeat
Basically, Apply Poison, Spirit Walk, then Jagged Strike your target. Follow this with Wild Strike and Repeating Strike until they attempt to use a skill. Then use Disrupting Stab and repeat your attack sequence. Escape is for against warriors and chasing down pesky targets.

I was wondering if this would be better as an A/R or A/W or something of the sort. I was hoping to just keep my attack costs low as possible with expertise.

Plus a 15k Black Druid's set would look cool.

BLAHHH
15-02-2006, 05:55
R/A is clearly the way to go for Expertise - since your damage is coming from degen anyway, your dagger attacks do not need to be that super-powerful, nor do you need to reply on critical hits. As such, Expertise will however still have a very positive effect on the build - so R/A is the way to go there.

Tango
15-02-2006, 06:45
I was thinking of a build something like this:
R/A:

On the armor part: good luck, start savin.

on the elite part, why escape?
How about seeping wounds?
" For 5-17 seconds, if target foe is suffering from Bleeding or Poison, that foe suffers Health degeration of -2. This is an elite skill."
critical strikes- 5energy 1 sec cast 10recharge

The Experimentor
15-02-2006, 07:29
I agree with R/A for Expertise. As said, you're going for condition dealing anyway. And should you decide to duke it out, Expertise will allow you to spam Repeating Strike more often than being an A/R will.

on the elite part, why escape?
How about seeping wounds?
" For 5-17 seconds, if target foe is suffering from Bleeding or Poison, that foe suffers Health degeration of -2. This is an elite skill."
critical strikes- 5energy 1 sec cast 10recharge

Because if he's going R/A, he won't have access to Critical Strikes, on which Seeping Wound is based on- should he use Seeping Wounds as a R/A with zero in Critical Strikes, it'll be really weak. Instead, he'll have Expertise and the appropriate runes for it- Escape, being an Expertise skill, is going to work better with that.

Also, you don't need the Druid's set for armor. Expertise at max is going to lower your attack skill costs so low that you're rarely going to run out of Energy. In fact, even if you're spamming Repeating Strike, you're going to be able to let loose a whole bunch of off-hands before you're out. I suggest you go for better protection against the Elementas, either against Fire or Air.

Tango
21-02-2006, 09:57
I agree with R/A for Expertise. As said, you're going for condition dealing anyway. And should you decide to duke it out, Expertise will allow you to spam Repeating Strike more often than being an A/R will.

Because if he's going R/A, he won't have access to Critical Strikes, on which Seeping Wound is based on- should he use Seeping Wounds as a R/A with zero in Critical Strikes, it'll be really weak. Instead, he'll have Expertise and the appropriate runes for it- Escape, being an Expertise skill, is going to work better with that.

Also, you don't need the Druid's set for armor. Expertise at max is going to lower your attack skill costs so low that you're rarely going to run out of Energy. In fact, even if you're spamming Repeating Strike, you're going to be able to let loose a whole bunch of off-hands before you're out. I suggest you go for better protection against the Elementas, either against Fire or Air.

good point on the no crit strikes

CKaz
23-02-2006, 21:51
I assume a A/Ra would start in the 'Cantha' presear but would a Ra/A?
Or would it be pre-sear and ascalon again :tongue: :undecided: lol

Goldfish God
24-02-2006, 00:11
from what I understand, players pick where their character starts (Factions or Prophecy) in the PvE campaign. The classes the character uses has no effect on where u can start.