PDA

View Full Version : Curious about the forum

Maezura
16-02-2006, 06:06
I'm relatively new to the forum and I am extremely curious as to what the hp and mp relate to underneath your name. I seem to see people of relatively the same level with differing amounts of health and magic (not total but "currently available"). Could someone please tell me how this works? (If it is in the FAQ's, I checked but apparently missed it.) Thanks

Gaendaal
16-02-2006, 10:36
I'm relatively new to the forum and I am extremely curious as to what the hp and mp relate to underneath your name. I seem to see people of relatively the same level with differing amounts of health and magic (not total but "currently available"). Could someone please tell me how this works? (If it is in the FAQ's, I checked but apparently missed it.) Thanks
No-one seems to know exactly. I think it's just to do with how much you post, how often.

It doesn't really mean anything.

ArbainHestia
16-02-2006, 12:52
All your questions can be answered here (http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=382624). Ignore the [/SIZE] tag thingys as they're no longer working. :grin:

CÚrilia
17-02-2006, 12:30
No-one seems to know exactly. I think it's just to do with how much you post, how often.

It doesn't really mean anything.
It took us days of speculations... well hours... or maybe minutes. We found many things and in the end we got the source code and Parker explained it! :wink: