PDA

View Full Version : A\r

Dtach
17-02-2006, 11:28
In the upcoming event i was thinking of making a A\R, this if possible use traps and the assasin skills to take less hits (so i dont get interupts)
is this really possible (sorry i dont have a skills build) (if someone does or can make one thats cool)
i'd really like to have a melee and trapper kind of assasin.

The Experimentor
17-02-2006, 12:12
It might be difficult to do. The Assassin doesn't have many evasion or blocking skills, and they actually have a lower chance to succeed than what the Warrior's tactics line has. :undecided: Your best bet is still staying away from your foes until you're done laying down your traps. At least the Assassin movement skills can help you lure your target to the traps.

On the other hand, Shadow Form and Shadow Refuge do come to mind... :grin:

Dtach
17-02-2006, 12:34
thanks looking at the skill list it does seem like it would just have the ranger trapper abilities in a way. ill just think more about what to do with my Assasin :p

MaximumSquid
17-02-2006, 15:36
I think A/R could be extremely good.

You don't want to go traps though. . .They are simply too expensive to invest into without the ranger's expertise.

Instead try making something Beast Mastery.

You can turn on Predatory season to get the most gain out of the +life per hit, and you can also activate tiger's fury.

Since you'll be doing a decent ammount of criticals you should be able to sustain tigers most of the match. I recommend having a beast mastery of 7. . .this will let your Tigers last 8 seconds with a recharge of 10.

Dtach
17-02-2006, 17:23
sounds cool, maximum, your necro build looks good too.
ill definatly look into your builds :) keep them up

skuldnoshinpu
18-02-2006, 23:28
I've been thinking about an A/R using secondary for mostly support skills; with points in Wilderness Survival, Apply Poison, Troll, Storm Chaser, and Serpent's Quickness all would probably find good use.

Dtach
19-02-2006, 11:07
that does seem cool too :)
i just cant wait for the event
5days left

skuldnoshinpu
19-02-2006, 16:29
Err, unfortunately the event is MARCH 24th... so it's 5 days and a MONTH :cry:

MaximumSquid
19-02-2006, 17:17
Err, unfortunately the event is MARCH 24th... so it's 5 days and a MONTH lol no kiddding . . .i wanna play it now =/

The Experimentor
20-02-2006, 10:45
lol no kiddding . . .i wanna play it now =/

Tell me about it. :undecided: