PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand some exaplanations of spells

Blaf
17-02-2006, 17:07
for example: "Must follow a lead attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +5-17 damage. If it hits a foe that was Crippled, it does +1-25 damage."

What do you mean with +5-17 damage? How much damage does it do?

Gorani
17-02-2006, 17:18
for example: "Must follow a lead attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +5-17 damage. If it hits a foe that was Crippled, it does +1-25 damage."

What do you mean with +5-17 damage? How much damage does it do?

Welcome to the Forums

Must follow lead attack means, that this is a Assassin combo skill, that can only be used after a "lead attack"-skill

+5-17 means, that the damage varies from +5 to +17. It depends on the attribute-level. e.g. if you have 1 in ( linked Assassin attribute) you will to +5/+1 damage. If you have max level, you will do +17/+25 damage.

PS: There is a Q&A Forum for those kind of questions

Blaf
17-02-2006, 17:32
ah ok thanks, I understand now. Hmm I'm really waiting to see the assasin in action, he doesn't really seem like a powerful fighter right now (e.g. this skills as max +17/25 damage, and his other skills do not seem powerful as well).

Fallen_62
17-02-2006, 17:59
ah ok thanks, I understand now. Hmm I'm really waiting to see the assasin in action, he doesn't really seem like a powerful fighter right now (e.g. this skills as max +17/25 damage, and his other skills do not seem powerful as well).

By all means, check out our Assassin forum (http://forums.gwonline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=149) for ideas on how to play the assassin. They are actually quite powerful as long as you know to use them right ;)