PDA

View Full Version : Assassin weapons showing up yet?

Massacre
17-02-2006, 22:46
I've seen one or two posts of people finding ritualist items laying around, but none for assassin items. Has anybody found a pair of daggers? I'd love to get my hands on a pair, no matter how crappy the stats.

MaximumSquid
17-02-2006, 23:54
It's news to me that you can even find ritualist items yet.

Sorry i obviously got nothing =/

Kjentei
18-02-2006, 02:04
No assassin drops I think, but you can just look at the weapons in the PvP-only characters list (at the bottom), that is good enough for me.

The Experimentor
18-02-2006, 03:25
No assassin drops I think, but you can just look at the weapons in the PvP-only characters list (at the bottom), that is good enough for me.

:undecided: Kukris, Sais and Butterfly Daggers are really nice, but I really want to see more skins. If Rangers only have one kind of item for their profession (bows), they do get lots of types and skins. 3 types/skins for the Assassins, even if this early, is not enough for me.

Artemis Shadowhawk
18-02-2006, 04:07
Where you also upset when they didnt have bow skins prior to the original release of Guild Wars? Give it time.

Goldfish God
18-02-2006, 14:33
Ranger bows have 5 different varieties. It's not just a whole bunch of skins on the exact same weapon. Compare daggers to either hammers or swords or axes (not all together) for a reasonable guess at the amount of skins likely. They're a unique class weapon. It'll hopefully be better than poor staff wielders, where there's only a few skins compared to the 4 classes worth of attributes.

MaximumSquid
18-02-2006, 16:37
If there is a slow high damage dagger (say like dual wielding short swords) i'd take it.

Make the double strikes into huge damage when they hit making it way harder for healings to handle the burst damage.

kate sullivan
24-02-2006, 22:10
as u may already know those were pvp weapons and as im sure u know no class has many pvp item skins im sure pve will have many new skins to try out just wait i mean if u think about it the warrior only has 1-2 pvp skins for a sword the assassin has 3 pvp skins im plenty sure they will have a ton more pve skins im thinking like a spiked dagger one with spikes running down the blade or something like that

Burneyy
25-02-2006, 13:34
i think there are going to be more skins than just those 3
and the bows DO have more than the 5 skins from PvP (i also have a horn bow, wich you cant pick when making a PvPer(and its cool)) thats quite much the reason i think there will be more skins of daggers

wreckin crew
26-02-2006, 18:31
Any one ever played D2: Lod.

Hello!!! Bartuc's Cut-Throat. I had two of those beasts with all of my cool assassin skills going.

But anyways i hope the assasin weapons will be just like they were in D2.
And if you didn't play D2 imagine having Wolverine's claws, thats wut they were, but there were so many different kinds.