PDA

View Full Version : A/Rt Farming Build??? NO WAI!

andrewf
27-02-2006, 09:16
I was bored last night and I thought..hmm How can I make money when I make my PvE assassin..and 2 skills came to my head..

Splinter Weapon:
For 15-51 seconds, target ally has a Splinter Weapon. Target ally's next successful attack deals 5-41 damage to all adjacent foes.

Death Blossom:
Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Death Blossom strikes for +10-22 damage against target foe and all adjacent foes take 10-22 damage.

haha maybe we can make a solid farm build before Faction comes out:grin:

MaximumSquid
27-02-2006, 14:59
I don't really make farming builds, but I'm thinking shadow form could work wonders for you if you wanted to farm enemies.

Goldfish God
27-02-2006, 15:31
One thought I keep having is the whole teleport thing.

Place a teleport return spot (either through the Elite or Shadow Step), just before you die, break your teleport maintanence to escape to safety. It won't enhance your damage, but it might just save you.

Siru
01-03-2006, 15:38
Want to kill any monster with one skill? Here it is - behold: Enduring toxin - and even their mom don't know what hit 'em :grin:

MaximumSquid
01-03-2006, 17:59
Here it is - behold: Enduring toxin - and even their mom don't know what hit 'em hahahhah that owns! :laugh:

Assassin has some AoE cripples too. . .You could make some kind of Kite Farming Disaster Build! :cloud9: