PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever pack Called Shot for RA?

Valerria
03-03-2006, 02:28
Given the highly irritating copycat overgrowth of Crippling Shot R/Me and the popularity of evasion stances, I've started to use this out of spite. Why use it when Crippling Shot does the same thing you might ask. Well, so that I can use a more useful elite! Its brethen, Precision Shot, just takes too long to get off to be useful.

Melandru's Arrow is a great choice to go with Called Shot. Some prefer poison, but the bleeding time is almost twice as long, not to mention added damage under enchantment. With Called Shot it's perfect for shooting a monk under Guardian or SoD. There certainly is no faster way to kill an enchanted target for a ranger w/o relying on secondary skills.

DarkZeal
03-03-2006, 02:32
I never use Called Shot...I'm running low on skill bar real estate as is. Unless they start adding some dmg or breaking stance like Wild Blow, I'll probabaly never pack it...

Ectos N Shards
03-03-2006, 03:03
I prefer Crippling shot myslelf, and let the poison kill em, with a warrior fallowing him. I like the extra skill I get to use. What skill will a cripple ranger get rid of? Blackout? How do you interupt another thing under distortion, or stop a boon prot from healing itself from your damage?

You could get rid of distortion...Nah :D
Maybe troll?...hmm, possible.

What Im saying is....Called shot is good for a bow "Attack" ranger, like the penetrating shot, power shot ones.

But I kinda dont like the idea of it in a cripple ranger...myself.

of course like always Im opinionated and voice them constantly.

Facet of Strength
03-03-2006, 07:17
Altough Crippling shot is nerfed so Called Shot may be an option in the next builds some ppl make $$ =)

Eothain Tirion
03-03-2006, 16:27
I like called shot just cause it feels cool. Never seen an arrow travel faster than called shot on a recurve bow.

Hmmmm the melandru's arrows is a good idea.