PDA

View Full Version : Missing Subscription

Fae
13-03-2006, 08:59
Firstly, wasn't too sure where to put this.. either spam a bunch of admins inboxes, or post here, decided to go with here :D

Last week I renewed my PAL subscription and it's showing up on the "Thanks to latest GWOnline subscribers" on the main page, it's also showing in the control panel. However, I seem to be missing my little "S" next to my name and my posts don't have my sig. Woe!

I have the email receipt from paypal and all that good stuff. Is there anyone I need to send this to? Or can magic wands be waved and things poked at internally to make sure things are okay?

Thanks muchly :D

Fae
14-03-2006, 08:34
Feels weird replying to my own post. But yeah :p

I went ahead and bought another 1 month silver subscription because the ads were bugging me. I still have a 6 month sub I can't use.

Elly
14-03-2006, 13:15
So you did a six monther and then a 1 monther?

Okay, I'll alter the dates in the system to set the pal duration to 7 months.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I'll give the system a stiff talking to:wink:

EDIT - Actually I need the transaction ID or the email address on your paypal account so I can search PP. Could you PM that to me and I'll get on it.

ta

Fae
15-04-2006, 11:34
BUMP! (Sorry, couldn't resist *grin*)

Thanks Elly for merging the months, but another problem has occurred. It's been almost exactly a month now since the last thing happened. And something in the system has treated my 1 month + 3 month as 1 month. And I lost my PAL-ship :/

I still have a little under 3 months paid lost somewhere. I still have transaction receipts from Paypal for all of these if I need to send them somewhere for checking. So if I need to send these somewhere, lemme know :)

Thanks guys ^_^