PDA

View Full Version : Ritualist Dragon?

InvictusBlood
17-03-2006, 19:29
I have been debating with myself back and forth whether I want to start off playing a Ritualist or whether I want to start off with Assasin. I like the concept of a Ritualist very much and have been more of a caster primarily enjoying the Minions of a Nec and the Spiking of the Ele, but the Assasin has lends great potential with Teleporting and Critical Strike. But then I found a recent interview by gamespot that has peeked my interest.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/guildwarsfactions/news.html?sid=6145854&mode=recent

"The rituatalist is a spirit summoner that can conjure up huge dragons and other creatures to fight for him or her..." I've been wanting a pet or summoned dragon since the release of GW. Does anybody know anything about this or is it the first time such a thing has been mentioned. If the Rt can summon dragons or dragon spirits then I believe the scale has been tipped for me in favor of the Rt. Just wondering what others have hear (if anything).

Siru
17-03-2006, 20:52
I just have to say that there was no such skill that could summon dragons or anything that even resembels it when we had the preview weekend. So this might be:

- A skill that they didn't show us
- A misconseption by the fella/gal who wrote the preview (more likely)

TBMarauder
18-03-2006, 05:38
I just have to say that there was no such skill that could summon dragons or anything that even resembels it when we had the preview weekend. So this might be:

- A skill that they didn't show us
- A misconseption by the fella/gal who wrote the preview (more likely)The latter, I'm afraid. Binding Rituals are what the Ritualist can 'summon'; no dragons, demons or other entities.

Nightfall Crescent
18-03-2006, 14:09
the Demonic Summoner is for chapter 3 :laugh:

JeanDeathwish
18-03-2006, 16:15
Well the Free for All Weekend was a "Beta" so there is still a chance they added other skills. I would love a dragon, but im sure we wont get one.

TeenSpirit
24-03-2006, 12:28
they could introduce a 'Summoner' class FFX-style. now that would be cool!