Heart of Shadow
Rebirth

Critical Strikes-10
Dagger Mastery-11
Shadow Arts-10
Protection Prayers-1

[probably want to have a Sup. rune of Dagger Mastery on but w/e]

Start with Way of the Lotus.
CHAIN-(Unsuspecting Strike-Fox Fangs-Twisting Fangs/Death Blossom[whichever is better at the time]).
CHAIN-(Palm Strike{Elite}-Twisting Fangs/Death Blossom[whichever u didn't use before]).
REPEAT

Its not the highest on conditions, but it does deliver high dmg with out energy depletion. You can res ur whole part if need be and if u get in a jam/mobbed throw on Heart of Shadow and poof ur out of the jam/mob.

ready and....

CRITISIZE!GO!... or make it better...:grin:

Deus Invictus
21-03-2006, 20:31
come on ppl 122 views and no replies :angry: i need input to make this better :grin: ... but plz comment :cry:

Defiled Immortal
21-03-2006, 21:12
to be honest... its hard to critque a build when the skills aren't easy to look up and see their function. overall... i would like to see more defence as your always going to be melee... but thats just an opinion... i didn't dabble in a ton of assasin stuff on the PvP weekend... but i did enough to find that Temple Strike owns.

Demetricus
21-03-2006, 21:43
I think that the minimal feedback is due to the fact that no-one can test the build, as defiled immortal has said so, we can only look up the skills and not judge how effective they are for that character.

Deus Invictus
22-03-2006, 17:43
to be honest... its hard to critque a build when the skills aren't easy to look up and see their function. overall... i would like to see more defence as your always going to be melee... but thats just an opinion... i didn't dabble in a ton of assasin stuff on the PvP weekend... but i did enough to find that Temple Strike owns.

Way of the Lotus - Hex Spell
For 10...30 seconds, the next time you hit a foe with a dual attack, you gain 5...13 energy.

Unsuspecting Strike - Lead Attack
If this attack hits, you strike for +1...+25 damage. If your target was above 90% Health, you deal an additional 10...34 damage.

Fox Fangs - Off-hand Attack
Must follow a lead attack. Fox Fangs cannot be "blocked" or "evaded" and strikes for +5...+17 damage if it hits.

Twisting Fangs - Dual Attack
Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Twisting Fangs strikes for +3...+9 damage and struck foe suffers from Bleeding and Deep Wound for 5...17 seconds.

Palm Strike {Elite} - Skill
Target touched foe takes 5...53 damage. This skill counts as an off-hand attack.

Death Blossom - Dual Attack
Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Death Blossom strikes traget foe for +10...+22 damage and all adjacent foes take 10...22 damage.

Heart of Shadow - Enchantment Spell
For 60 seconds, the next time you would take damage you are healed for 15...63 health and Shadow Step to a random nearby location.

Rebirth - Spell
Resurrect target party member. Target party member is returned to life with 25% health and zero energy, and is teleported to your current location. All of target's skills are disabled for 10-4 seconds. This spell consumes all of your remaining energy.