PDA

View Full Version : Black Mantle looking for alliance

Witchy
22-03-2006, 10:43
Hello I am the guild leader of Black Mantle,

we are a community of players from around the globe looking to join your alliance when factions comes out.

We are a community formed under an organisation called the Dark Jedi Organisation. Which hosts our website for us and gives us a TS server. We accept all players and we play in a child friendly atmosphere.

I was hoping that we could join the alliance in factions, please get back to me, thank you.

RangerRob
22-03-2006, 14:40
Hi Witchy, mind if I ask what region do you play in?? Our small guild is in Europe and we might be looking for allies in the future, right now we are playing wait and see (want to see how alliances actually work before we commit to anything).

sirjugglo
22-03-2006, 14:46
Is your guild the Black Mantle Death Knights [BMDK] Black mantle?

Tiarhys
22-03-2006, 19:56
Hi Witchy, mind if I ask what region do you play in?? Our small guild is in Europe and we might be looking for allies in the future, right now we are playing wait and see (want to see how alliances actually work before we commit to anything).

Our guild is located in America, but most of us are on European time zones.

Is your guild the Black Mantle Death Knights [BMDK] Black mantle?

No. Our full name is DJO Black Mantle. Since we are part of the DJO we saw fit to name it that way.

We have around 28 members, and around 10 are Really active. Most of us farm alot, since we finished pretty much all of the end game PvE stuff. We are more of a PvE focused guild, though we are trying to PvP more. We do RA and TA alot though, usually with the most outrageous builds, which results in us getting owned, but laughing our butts off while doing it.
Currently, I have in mind setting up a team that can clear the Underworld in one long sitting, just need a couple more "commited" members. Our most active people are very experienced in FoW and Sorrow's Furnace, as well with all aspects of the game. We have a Teamspeak server, which we use to game together and also to just hang around, chat, and generally get to know each other well.

We Are looking for an Alliance. Being a former GWO member, they were my first thought, though I know that the [BM] is small, when compared to GWO. But we are a very friendly, helpful and experienced PvE guild, that would very much welcome some PvP action.

I am not an officer, but I am, along with Witchy, one of the founders. You can contact him, or me, through the game, PM here, or by email.

IGN: Garnet Milenar (Necro), Rei Vigo (Warrior), Tiarhys Vigo (Ranger), Vera Vigo (Monk), Truth J Valentine (Mesmer), En Tath (Elementalist).
e-mail: toquio3@gmail.com