PDA

View Full Version : One-handed weapons?

Doyle
25-03-2006, 08:16
Since the preview started, I've found 3 ritualist off-hand items, but not a single one-handed weapon. That includes collectors, drops, and merchants. Anyone have any better luck than me? I hate not being able to use the off-hands - they're much better than the starter staff. :sad:

TBMarauder
25-03-2006, 12:33
Since the preview started, I've found 3 ritualist off-hand items, but not a single one-handed weapon. That includes collectors, drops, and merchants. Anyone have any better luck than me? I hate not being able to use the off-hands - they're much better than the starter staff. :sad:I did come across one or two Collectors (out in the Jade Sea area) that were trading Rt one-handed weapons (rod/cane) and I also had a purple Communing-based cane drop for me outside of 'ZoS Shivros Channel', with top specs on it:-

http://www.abulgarianfuture.com/Rod.jpg

Good hunting!

Doyle
26-03-2006, 00:50
Thanks! Just gotta try again tonight, I guess.

Erasculio
26-03-2006, 04:14
There's also a Collector to the south of the Petrified Forest main city that has a Ritualist Wand. Not that I have been able to get it, though :tongue: But yeah, those things exist.

Erasculio

Artemis Shadowhawk
26-03-2006, 10:07
lol I've found two pretty wicked rare Eerie Rods. I'll post them when I post my weekend synopsis sometime in the week.

Doyle
26-03-2006, 17:04
Finally found a couple -- but it was when I was playing my Assassin. :grin: