PDA

View Full Version : Assassin elites to cap in Cantha?

Jung Grasshoppa
25-03-2006, 17:36
Anyone know if there are assassin bosses with elites to cap in the new Cantha areas? Was thinking about getting a cap sig with a skill point, but didn't want to waste it. I've seen other bosses (like a cool necro blood sucker type thing) but not assassin... yet.

Sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't see it anywhere in the forums.

Gamesguy
25-03-2006, 17:48
Anyone know if there are assassin bosses with elites to cap in the new Cantha areas? Was thinking about getting a cap sig with a skill point, but didn't want to waste it. I've seen other bosses (like a cool necro blood sucker type thing) but not assassin... yet.

Sorry if this was already discussed, but I didn't see it anywhere in the forums.

I've found one assasin boss so far. The guy's named ward of saphosomething and is right next to the objective on the quest where you retreive a flute(House Hu on Kurzaick side). A warrior with a party of henches can run to the spawn portal right next to the quest no problem, when you respawn you can do the quest and cap the skill. You probably wont be able to take on all the guys surrounding the boss, but you can focus fire him and drop him pretty quick.

He has that one assasin elite that interrupts and dazes.

Jung Grasshoppa
25-03-2006, 18:10
Awesome, sounds like Temple Strike! Thx... I'll go ahead and get the cap sig with my one lonely skill point. :grin:

I'd like to find Aura of Displacement too, but no big deal.

Fossa
25-03-2006, 20:05
On your way from Lutgardis Conservatory to the Jade Quarry you'll find an assasin boss in the middle of the lake. Don't recall the name of the boss but he has Locusts's Fury.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Fossa1999/locustsfury.jpg

Oink The Boar
25-03-2006, 20:26
I'd like to find Aura of Displacement too, but no big deal.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Urkai the Ambusher (Dredge) - Assassin - Ferndale (near black moa location)
Maximole (Dredge) - Assassin - Ferndale (Revolt of the Dredge quest--end up in about the same area)

Apparently have the same skill set, including Shadow Refuge and Aura of Displacement.

If only more people would post more elites for more professions so I wouldn't have to do so much trial and error...

Jung Grasshoppa
25-03-2006, 20:56
You forum people rock... came through with the info (as always). The elite that's on the boss at the end of the Melodic Gaki Flute quest is actually "Beguiling Haze" (Shadow Arts elite). Just capped it! :grin:

Fossa
25-03-2006, 22:47
Beguiling Haze - Boss: Warden of Saprophytes at the end of Temple of the Dreges quest.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Fossa1999/beguiling.jpg

roguebanshee
26-03-2006, 16:21
There's a boss with Palm Strike just east of the exit from the Market Place.

I also ran into a Naga Assassin boss with Siphon Strength south of Bai Paasu Reach and north east of Cavalon.

Deus Invictus
27-03-2006, 11:58
yea those two and then Palm Strike

right outside The Markeplace over by the Royal looking guys and b4 u get to the Afflicted race... it was the assassin wielding the two ghost swords that the ghost king had in the Desert missions