PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Flourish for Assassins?

Valerria
28-03-2006, 02:58
The previously useless warrior strength elite Flourish, could it be a good skill for assassins? It'll recharge all your energy-based attacks, on a decent recharge itself too. Though there're assassin skills that do the same thing those are more conditional.

Ace of Spades
28-03-2006, 05:22
The previously useless warrior strength elite Flourish, could it be a good skill for assassins? It'll recharge all your energy-based attacks, on a decent recharge itself too. Though there're assassin skills that do the same thing those are more conditional.

isnt flourish in the strength attribute tho?

Zaxares
28-03-2006, 07:09
isnt flourish in the strength attribute tho?

Yes it is, but the Strength attribute doesn't affect the number of skills recharged; it affects the amount of energy you gain from each skill. At 12 Strength, it gives you about 5 energy per skill recharged by Flourish, which makes it break even for a warrior.

However, an assassin has more energy AND a faster energy regen rate, so even with a 0 in Strength, Flourish might still be a viable skill recharge with some energy gain thrown in. However, I'd be hard pressed to give up some of the assassin elites in favour of Flourish.

Nanashi
28-03-2006, 08:38
While it sounds cool, mobious strike renues all recharge attacks if your target is below 50% and does damage at that. With only 5 energy cost a pop, the only thing you have to worry about is some one disrupting your line of attacks. But I suppose if you have a better attack to take mobious strike's place and it is not an elite, flourish maybe helpful.

I agree with Zax, I would take Mobious or palm strike as an elite. Plus, once I get zealous daggers I doubt I'll have too much trouble with energy gain.