PDA

View Full Version : Assassin skill RECALL -- how to use

sdliddo
28-03-2006, 20:53
Tried using this twice on the later stages of the preview cant seem to understand how to trigger it.

Casted it on the monk.. but nothing happened nor did i find anything that allow me to trigger the RECALL to work.

Call me stupid or blind but i tried figuring it out before the preview ended 30 mins after i played it.

Sigh working sucks at time slike these

Nanashi
28-03-2006, 21:05
Well Recall is an enchantment that only works on allies... I believe they have to be dead but I could be wrong. It's when the enchantment ends that this skill activates. I haven't used it nor do I find it being any useful in the near future.

zampani
28-03-2006, 21:08
I was under the impression (didn't try it myself) that this skill did nothing when you cast it, but the effects were triggered when you cancel the enchantment. So if you were to cast it on a monk in the back line, and he yelled out that he was being attacked you could cancel the enchant and instantly be teleported to his side.

Perhaps someone else could confirm or deny this.

sdliddo
28-03-2006, 21:13
lol i know it does nothing question is how the heck do we cancel the dang thing

the skill set had this curious -1 icon on it on the explanation of the skill dunno what its for though

Zero
28-03-2006, 21:13
Zam is correct. It's a maintained enchant for the Sin that you cast on allies. It can be used to quickly help your backline or to get out of trouble. When you cast it the maintained enchant list will be displayed somewhere on your screen (depending where you've placed it) just like a monk. Double clicking on this will cancel the enchant and thus teleport you to whoever had it on them.

sdliddo
28-03-2006, 21:16
aaah great lol. didnt notice it since its soooo up there on the upper left... lol
Considering i had like 20 things up there its kinda hard to find it