PDA

View Full Version : Say what.

RavenGT
01-04-2006, 21:50
Hey all.

So during the Factions weekend event, I chilled with the guildies for a night of Factions PvE. I've noticed for a long time that the announcements said all members must post their member info by April 1st (today).

So for a long time, I've been lurking around the forums trying to find this "place" where you post your info. So I finally asked a guildie (sorry, forgot who you were!) and he said it was in the guild private forum. I told him that I didn't have access to the forums, and he said he'd help me out.

So he told me he created a thread concerning this problem in the private forum, and from that point on I've been waiting on a response. Days past by, I never got a response. I keep checking the forums around 10 times everyday, nada. I keep checking the Ventrilo server everyday too, it's been empty since Factions weekend (except for one night where everybody was in the officers channel or something).

So today, April 1st, I checked my guild info ingame, and it seems that I've been kicked from the guild, which I kind of expected. The people that I played Factions with, I didn't know what their forum usernames are, so I can't contact them. And now I wonder if anybody replied to that thread. Or if my guildie even made that thread at all.

To sum it up, I've waited two weeks-ish to get my "membership" set up, and ironically, I got kicked. I feel a little disappointed, just a tad mad (not blaming the guildie at all), and a little amused.

...:huh:

EDIT: I'm talking to Slotter Killer on ventrilo at the moment, and he said he can't find the thread in the private forum :/

JSSheridan
02-04-2006, 01:08
I'll see if I can get you access to the private forums. You should get a PM once you have access.

RavenGT
02-04-2006, 01:20
Alright, thankyou. I also PMed jack for clarification.