PDA

View Full Version : Assassin not busty enough?

milias
03-04-2006, 15:30
Well, in response to the thread in the Ritualist forum, here's the Assassin's equivalent. I think the female Assassin's figure leaves something to be desired.

But again, being busty may get in the way of being stealthy, although it doesn't seem to get in the way of those Anime girls...they can fight crime while sporting, umm...well, you know...

Xunlai Agent
03-04-2006, 15:37
I thought you were gone? I guess not...

Anyways I think the Assassin is a reflection of the average Asian Female, so it will not be changing anytime soon. Milias Anime is not necessarily realistic and I would hate to see Anet base their game or any of it's aspects around something featured in Anime...

milias
03-04-2006, 15:44
I thought you were gone? I guess not...

I'm not here :tongue:

Anyways I think the Assassin is a reflection of the average Asian Female, so it will not be changing anytime soon. Milias Anime is not necessarily realistic and I would hate to see Anet base their game or any of it's aspects around something featured in Anime...

Hmm, since when did ANet start basing toons on real people/life? Personally I haven't seen a female warrior in beach bikinis be able to tank huge Mursaat hammers in real life...

Karuro
03-04-2006, 15:50
I'm not here :tongue:

Hmm, since when did ANet start basing toons on real people/life? Personally I haven't seen a female warrior in beach bikinis be able to tank huge Mursaat hammers in real life...

Thats why they could be 'trying' to make the game more realistic. Most asian females don't have large chests. It's normal there. While others are used to large chests.

Next to that, can you see an Assassin with a large chest running with incredible speed at you without failing a 4-chain combo and shadow stepping afterwards? lol

Reikai
03-04-2006, 15:52
Next to that, can you see an Assassin with a large chest running with incredible speed at you without failing a 4-chain combo and shadow stepping afterwards? lol

yes I can, and It was beautiful :)

Xunlai Agent
03-04-2006, 15:54
okay this is drifting into the realm of the testerone loaded 15 yr olds

bye

milias
03-04-2006, 17:28
okay this is drifting into the realm of the testerone loaded 15 yr olds

bye

And how old are you sir (or ma'am, which is more likely, although you don't have to answer if that's the case)? And realistically most men don't ever grow past the age of 15 anyway, that's my secret to staying young forever...

Furinto
03-04-2006, 17:29
Uh.. this is rediculous.

If the only reason you play Guild Wars is to look at the large boobs of computer-generated 3D models, then get on a Ritualist or some other female character. :unimpressed:

The purpose of the game isn't to fill your sad, lonely desires. :huh:

The assassin is fine the way she is.

Mawgleah
03-04-2006, 17:34
There are so many aspects of the assassin that could be discussed, but I don't think a discussion of any character's pixelated anatomy is likey to draw intelligent discussion, so I'm closing this thread.

If you have a suggestion for changing body styles of any character, please post said suggestion in the monthly suggestion thread located in the Community Discussion forum.