PDA

View Full Version : gold max dmg req 7 weapons

Stygia
05-04-2006, 04:19
Are there gold max dmg req. 7 weapons? cause i got a req 7 max spatha. is this even worth anything? thanks

Scutilla
05-04-2006, 04:32
Req 7 weapons are quite rare, I almost never see them. There's a chance that a gold weapon would drop with a req 7, but the chances of that are slim to none. To the right buyer it might be worth something, but there generally isn't much of a market for such things since they're so uncommon (and most people would prefer a req 8 or 9 15>50 weapon).

Granted, every player's wet dream is a req 7 max gold perfect 15>50 Sundering Crystalline Sword of Fortitude. That's probably the rarest combination of stats possible, and would pay for a full set of FoW with a hefty amount of pocketchange left over :azn:

Bith Stonesiner
05-04-2006, 21:56
*Drools*
oh sorry.. yah req 7 are mostly uncommon I have come across 2,1 being sold and one chest purp 14^50 flat bow of fortitude got about 20k from some person in lions

Gangrel
05-04-2006, 21:57
Well if you have a gold max req 7 weapon than I guess that already asnwered your question. The weapons are worth ALOT if they have 15%^50%. My max gold req 7 short sword is 13% vs hexed.. That's crap...

ricocheting
05-04-2006, 22:47
Granted, every player's wet dream is a req 7 max gold perfect 15>50 Sundering Crystalline Sword of Fortitude. That's probably the rarest combination of stats possible, and would pay for a full set of FoW with a hefty amount of pocketchange left over :azn:

actually that'd probably buy everybody in your entire guild fow armor with enough pocketchange left over for most of them to get a second or third set for their other characters.