PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Spell indicator

Greenery
10-04-2006, 14:16
Well there is a lot of Weapon Spell for Ritualist and they are different from enchantments and are not considered as enchantments itself. So will Anet please create an indicator for a Weapon Spell cos it will be very helpful for people to use Wielder's Boon effectively.

Patccmoi
10-04-2006, 15:24
Well there is a lot of Weapon Spell for Ritualist and they are different from enchantments and are not considered as enchantments itself. So will Anet please create an indicator for a Weapon Spell cos it will be very helpful for people to use Wielder's Boon effectively.

I agree that an indicator would greatly help. And not just for the users of weapon spells, but also for your opponents. It seems kinda unfair to be absolutely unaware that a certain person is protected. Enchantments don't provide such advantages.

Goldfish God
10-04-2006, 15:27
Weapon spells change a weapon's appearance to a specific "weapon spell" skin, so that's how u tell.

However stances, preperations, shouts, skills are skills which actually have no indicators once cast.

Artemis Shadowhawk
10-04-2006, 16:16
Weapon spells change a weapon's appearance to a specific "weapon spell" skin, so that's how u tell.

However stances, preperations, shouts, skills are skills which actually have no indicators once cast.I agree with this. Although Weapon spells maybe should have something to indicate, that would also mean that preps, stances, shouts, and skills should also have their own indicators. Weapon spells already have more of an indicator in the weapon appearance. So...I don't really think they need any new ones.

Xunlai Agent
10-04-2006, 17:10
I vote for a blue arrow up!
THANK YOU

Greenery
27-04-2006, 06:12
Cool! An indicator for weapon spell implemented. Thanks Anet!

JeanDeathwish
27-04-2006, 07:05
Wow... think is was your post that made them do it? This is great! Thanks. Now Wielders Boon is easier to use.

BTW, now that Minions have an indicator telling your amount, do you think something similar will be introduced for spirits?