PDA

View Full Version : User info inquiry

Parker Bsb
12-04-2006, 17:38
I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow be able to have people list their guild under their name (even change location to Guild affiliation - perhaps alliance affiliation could be added as well).

Is this something that's a possibility?

Fallen_62
13-04-2006, 16:07
Sorry Parker, I didnt see this yesterday. It is a possibility, but I would have to say that its not a probability. With the forum EXP stuff, the "quick poster bio" is already pretty long.

Ashberry
13-04-2006, 16:09
You could move around where it says what kind of Pal you are, change it to just an icon. Then fit in the guild letters (name would be too long) And could also fit in a shield/logo showing which side you've chosen, like I previously suggested :wink:

Wandalf
13-04-2006, 17:33
You could move around where it says what kind of Pal you are, change it to just an icon.
Change our leet PALstatus? Never!

*flees from the scene*

Parker Bsb
18-04-2006, 17:24
How about if we changed the Server to a guild field? See my info if you don't get what I mean

Phaeax
18-04-2006, 17:49
How about if we changed the Server to a guild field? See my info if you don't get what I mean You capitalize "Order", you slacker!

Yes, since realm isn't a selection list but instead a text field, currently it could *unofficially* be the guild status. It wouldn't be too hard to change it the name. Only Fallen would know the worth of adding a new field.