PDA

View Full Version : Mystic's Armor Changed?

skuldnoshinpu
27-04-2006, 12:15
Am I going crazy, or did the graphics on the Mystic's Armor changed?

I could have sworn that it used to be this cool-looking armor with a bunch of black cloth mixed into the leather, but now if you select Mystic's (at least on a PvP-Only character) you get this generic looking armor. Did they relegate the old look to 15k or remove it completely or what?

JeanDeathwish
28-04-2006, 00:28
For those of us that dont have the Head Start (damn you EB) can you post a screenie? I believe the "black cloth" is actually the Ritualists skin dyed black, like Monk Tattooes but on the whole body.

rodz
28-04-2006, 20:56
i miss the old mystic look too :sad:

MetasynMan
28-04-2006, 21:34
it was the armor, not dye... and I wouldn't be surprised to see PvE mystic armor that still looks the same. But I haven't gotten that far w/ my pve rit yet, so I can't comment for sure.

skuldnoshinpu
29-04-2006, 00:39
Yeah, I've since realized that stats are independent of look now.

But I do want to get that look again. Sadly it's not one of the three looks that you can access from the beginning. I wonder how far I have to get in order to get more than those 3. It'll also annoy me greatly if the look I want is just Kurzick or just Luxon.

Komodoman
29-04-2006, 00:50
I noticed that there had been a change to one of the ritualist amrours too, I made a PVP Ritualist in the preview event and it had awesome looking tatoo armour with a really wiked headdress but theyve changed it to something that sucks, hopefully it'll end up being a collectors armour or an armour for later in the game...

I can't remember, could you get every normal armour for each profession when making a PVP character or were some exclusive to Roleplaying... I hope so, better not end up being the ultimate 20000000 armour.

Erasculio
29-04-2006, 01:19
I can't remember, could you get every normal armour for each profession when making a PVP character or were some exclusive to Roleplaying... I hope so, better not end up being the ultimate 20000000 armour.
You may get all the stats with the PvP armors. Now they have changed the looks, though - the Kuzick and Luxon armor looks are not available in PvP anymore. That's why a PvP character can't get the look the OP spoke about.

Erasculio

scamPOR
29-04-2006, 10:32
Armor is now

Cathan
Kurzick
Luxon

All 3 have seperate looks, some of the beta weekend pvp armor was from a mix of both factions.

skuldnoshinpu
29-04-2006, 15:58
Erasculio, could you tell me whether the armor I was talking about is Luxon or Kurzick? Thanks.

Erasculio
29-04-2006, 16:23
Erasculio, could you tell me whether the armor I was talking about is Luxon or Kurzick? Thanks.
Look here (http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?p=4024659#post4024659), if the answer isn't there just say so and I'll look more into it.

Erasculio

chazzeh
29-04-2006, 17:01
yeah they pulled something, i loged into my trial account where i made a ritualist with the cool lookin armor, my assasin still had her clothes but my ritualist didnt.