PDA

View Full Version : Rt collector + crafter weapons

Bilateralrope
06-05-2006, 00:16
Simply, does anyone have a list of which crafters and weaponsmiths provide weapons for Ritualists, and which they provide at what cost ?

Lightow
06-05-2006, 00:52
Simply, does anyone have a list of which crafters and weaponsmiths provide weapons for Ritualists, and which they provide at what cost ?

While you're at it, any of them craft single handed wands? All of the one's I've seen only craft two handed ones. :tongue:

Tessalina
06-05-2006, 01:29
I've run into a few but I can't remember what exactly they had off hand. I can say for certain about one collector though, because I just got the item from him ;)

There is a collector right outside Maatu Keep by the ressurection shrine. For 5 Jade bracelets one of the items you can get is:

Restoration Focus
Energy +12 (Requires 9 restoration magic)
Restoration Magic + 1 (20% chance)
Health + 30

Not a bad focus :) Now all I need is a nice wand to go with it.

Lightow
06-05-2006, 01:52
I've run into a few but I can't remember what exactly they had off hand. I can say for certain about one collector though, because I just got the item from him ;)

There is a collector right outside Maatu Keep by the ressurection shrine. For 5 Jade bracelets one of the items you can get is:

Restoration Focus
Energy +12 (Requires 9 restoration magic)
Restoration Magic + 1 (20% chance)
Health + 30

Not a bad focus :) Now all I need is a nice wand to go with it.

Well, thanks for the 411 but I've already got 3 nice focus items (one green, orange and blue, all in one mission!) but I only have two handed staves. ^_^; So I can't use them yet! :sad:

lavenbb
06-05-2006, 02:54
there're weapon crafters, one in bukdek byway and another at wajjun bazaar, that will craft wands and foci for all classes and attributes, (for the wands its either +5 energy while health above 50% or enchanted) do a search and you should find a thread that has maps and direction and all

Lightow
06-05-2006, 02:56
there're weapon crafters, one in bukdek byway and another at wajjun bazaar, that will craft wands and foci for all classes and attributes, (for the wands its either +5 energy while health above 50% or enchanted) do a search and you should find a thread that has maps and direction and all

Thanks! Just gotta get outta pre-searing Cantha first! :grin:

scamPOR
06-05-2006, 07:13
+30 / +1 (20%) Spawning is in Tannake Temple for 5 pulsating growths
+30 / +1 (20%) Communing is outside Harvest temple for 5 kraken eyes
+30 / +1 (20%) Channeling is in Imperial Sanctum for 5 soul stones (or the second to last one I forget...)

Spelling might be off

Starfury
06-05-2006, 22:12
I've found all 4 20/20 collector staves for each attribute line.

20/20 channeling staff is in boreas seabed by zone to mount qunnai for 5 rot wallow tusks.
20/20 restoration staff is in maatu keep for 5 pulsating growths.

Forgot where I got the other two, it was earlier in the game than these two though.

Lightow
07-05-2006, 00:13
Sounds awesome, I just got to the mainland so hopefully I can get to one soon. Picked up some nice foci. ^_^

SkyMarauder
07-05-2006, 21:24
I've found all 4 20/20 collector staves for each attribute line.

20/20 channeling staff is in boreas seabed by zone to mount qunnai for 5 rot wallow tusks.
20/20 restoration staff is in maatu keep for 5 pulsating growths.

Forgot where I got the other two, it was earlier in the game than these two though.

I cant find this restoration staff you mentioned. I've been looking for one for a while now, but haven't seemed to find any. I found a restoration focus outside mattu keep towards the sewers, but thats it.

Cambeul
07-05-2006, 23:17
I saw it last night, there was a Req 9 Spawning Staff, for Restoration 20/20 Casting/Recharging. I belive it was around the First Kurzack Mission :fortuneteller:

It was a Shame b/c I just got the Green RIt Weapon, though having +10 armor against everything is nice.

SkyMarauder
08-05-2006, 03:42
Oh i see, its a staff with spawning req but it halves casting/recharge of restoration. I was hoping to find a staff with restoration req, but I dunno if they exist.

SerenitySilverstar
09-05-2006, 02:03
Guildwiki (can I say that here? LOL) has a brilliant listing for the collectors items. One thing I noticed scouring through for Ritualist weapons and focii is that there are VERY few collectors for Rit wands/scepters. I think I noticed 2, maybe 3, very late in the game.

I'll have a look at the weapons crafters. I think that's going to be my best bet for a wand/scepter.

No problems getting a cool collectors focii tho :grin:

And I feel for the overall collector-ness of Factions, there are some superior choices in Cantha. I was drooling at the greens, but the collectors will be easier and cheaper to get, doing the same amount of work as the Canthan uber greens.

Lightow
09-05-2006, 02:18
The greens have been diluted IMO.