PDA

View Full Version : My Buddy Network...

Mr Panda
04-06-2006, 18:08
You cant hide the truth!

I notice its a new feature, I see like a friendslist style thing.

Panda likey. :grin:

Why no announcement yet? Sure it's worthy of an annoucement, even in here?

Xunlai Agent
04-06-2006, 19:10
I think it's fun, ya could have been an announcement though...:smiley:

Demented Soul
04-06-2006, 19:25
It's nice, what's the blog thing for though? (There's a blog link next to the search link and I dont have permission :sad: )

Ostriig
04-06-2006, 20:32
Aww, still no Guild/Alliance section to the profile. :sad:

I like the changes though, the blog could develop into something... interesting, though only for a select few, most likely. :fortuneteller: As for the buddy network, I'm curious to see whether it will impact these forums in any way.

Rushster
05-06-2006, 00:19
We are adding a few things and making some fundamental changes to the website. We'll give more details over the next week :)

Ju Smurph
07-06-2006, 09:48
We are adding a few things and making some fundamental changes to the website. We'll give more details over the next week :)

Someone is worse than Anet on Chapter 3... :laughing:

just fooling on both accounts :azn:

Fallen_62
07-06-2006, 16:12
Someone is worse than Anet on Chapter 3... :laughing:

just fooling on both accounts :azn:

Its only been 3 days since the post, give the man a break :P He has been a coding machine, trust me :P

Garreth MacLeod
07-06-2006, 17:23
I like the blog feature. Started mine today. We might need some guidance regarding those though. Are they only for GW stuff (and I'm already in trouble) or for general ramblings of my ancient mind?

Saint Troy
08-06-2006, 05:37
Phew...I was starting to think I was going mad....just noticed the new buddy list thing (yeah, I know, I'm slow, lol) and was trying to work out if it had always been there and I just hadn't noticed it, or if it was new :grin:

Edit: I was going to ask about it here in the support forum, but spotted this thread first. I like the new blog thing too, but there seems to be an error stopping pals accessing it? :huh: