PDA

View Full Version : Storage npc's being blocked..

SchwarzerNacht
21-06-2006, 20:41
I am sick to death of the jerks that stand on the storage npc ON PURPOSE!!!! Trying to make others suffer for their pervese pleasure. Please make it so they cannot. I't really, REALLY annoying. They also stand over henchman trying to get us to choose them or block our choices..

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

CyanBoy
21-06-2006, 21:35
Huh? Press Alt?

SchwarzerNacht
21-06-2006, 21:46
I should not need to make allowances for the yoyo's, make it impossible, and send them back to daycare.

CyanBoy
21-06-2006, 21:52
What? Sorry, but i didn't understand a word of what you said.

Djinn Effer
21-06-2006, 23:26
If you hold you left "Alt" key it highlights the names of NPCs to make it very easy to find/click them. Your deal seems more like a personal issue than a game issue. I'm sure most Female Eles don't like Male Warriors face ****** them while sitting either, but ANet hasn't removed their dance after two years now have they?

If you realisticly thing this "blocks your choices" then, you really need to have some sort of tutorial for GW explaining how to use the NPCs around you... No offense intended of course. :cutie:

SchwarzerNacht
22-06-2006, 00:05
If you hold you left "Alt" key it highlights the names of NPCs to make it very easy to find/click them. Your deal seems more like a personal issue than a game issue. I'm sure most Female Eles don't like Male Warriors face ****** them while sitting either, but ANet hasn't removed their dance after two years now have they?

If you realisticly thing this "blocks your choices" then, you really need to have some sort of tutorial for GW explaining how to use the NPCs around you... No offense intended of course. :cutie:

As long as bad behavior is defended, we will have to suffer. I stand on the idea, get rid of the troublemakers. No offense of course..

Djinn Effer
22-06-2006, 01:32
As long as bad behavior is defended, we will have to suffer. I stand on the idea, get rid of the troublemakers. No offense of course..

If you really feel that what they were doing was wrong then report them to ANet, don't cry about it on a forum. They probably wern't intentially standing there just to make you not be able to click the npcs, as it is widely known that you can easily hold alt to click access an npc..

Now, Warriors face ****ing Eles on the other hand.. There isn't really anything they could be doing there in that situation that isn't to be considered offensive.

SchwarzerNacht
22-06-2006, 04:51
The forum is for bugs and you're not the boss of me.. As far as I'm concerned the people doing things we have described are bugs, and need to be fixed. In more ways than one... And at the risk of sounding like my granparents..

"Where are their parents????"

GregR
22-06-2006, 05:18
ok...
is this a joke?
but seriously though
If a heavily populated districh is that bigh of a problem then just move to a less crouded district.

p.s. Plz take a chill pill. I doubt that everyone is purposefully trying to make you upset

Ju Smurph
22-06-2006, 05:54
Dude, you press Alt like the nice people said and your problem is resolved, your right "The forum is for bugs". This is not a bug. This is some deep rooted anger issue within yourself.

Either that or its a freaking funny joke :huh:

Wandalf
22-06-2006, 06:20
SchwarzerNacht, I think it's best you get a time-out to cool down a bit.
Learn to control your temper

CÚrilia
22-06-2006, 08:36
The forum is for bugs and you're not the boss of me.. As far as I'm concerned the people doing things we have described are bugs, and need to be fixed. In more ways than one...
If you want to report a bug go to the bugs forum (http://forums.gwonline.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=111)...
This part of the forum is for discussion. Other users gave you a solution to avoid this problem. And I thank them for the constructive input.

Now you use this word, "bug", for people: "the people doing things we have described are bugs" and claim that "The forum is for bugs". This forum is for bugs that answer to the definition: "A fault in a computer system"... For the rest if you feel slighted by those "troublemakers" report them to Anet directly.

I close this thread as all I can see is flame storm looming at the horizon...