PDA

View Full Version : Elementalists of the world unite!

Amendel
03-07-2006, 15:54
In Old Ascalon, on the walls of a ruined house, stood magical runes that were glowing in blue, orange, red and white, nobody understood what they meant, well almost nobody. This language was so ancient, that only few people could understand it now, those people call themselves elemntalists. Here is a translation of that writing: "Elementalists of the world, unite! Only together can we win this endless war!"

Sorry for this fictional introduction, I just thought that this would fit here.
Anyway looking through these forums I saw that mesmers, necros and even a new profession like asassins have meetings. So are elementalists worse? Can't we meet and have some fun in pure elementalists partys? I think not, so if anyone is interested in elementalist meetings post here. If there will be arround 8 people intersted in this, then we can decide when and where to meet.
So what do you think?

Amendel

Gorani
03-07-2006, 16:11
So are elementalists worse? Can't we meet and have some fun in pure elementalists partys?So what do you think?

I am taking my girls to ZooCrew meetings (characters, who are required to have a pet and use it with a fair amount of points in Beastmastery) and they are a lot of fun. Although I doubt, I will have the time to do ZC, guild/alliance and Ele stuff, but I support the idea of an all Ele party. There should be nice combinations with the new Factions skills to discover.

Selected
03-07-2006, 19:56
I'm mostly on my assassin nowadays, but I'll hop over on my Ele and join for some fun :D

Fun owns :D

AleeraVladimir
03-07-2006, 21:39
Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm totally up to it? As I don't see many Elementalists around, it'd be good to see some. So what will we do at these meetings? I'm curious ^_^

Wraparound
03-07-2006, 22:56
I'm in too. We should discuss times that everybody is available and maybe go from there. I usually play in the evenings EST...from 10pm to whenever.

My Ele is Canthan born however, and hasn't gone much farther then Lions Arch. Is this for Tyria, Canthan or doesn't matter?

Amendel
03-07-2006, 23:01
So what will we do at these meetings?
Well I thought that we could meet each-other chat a bit, then do some more challenging missions, perhaps share some builds, perhaps even fight each-other, or someone else, later on we could make competitions like the best ele or something like that. Hope that answers your question.
Well I see that there are some interested people, let's see how many will want to join until friday and then decide what time and what place we should meet.

Amendel

cranialexodus
03-07-2006, 23:17
sounds fun... IGN ellly mental. Haven't bothered getting past HzH and cavalon in factions, but have probably cleared out all of Tyria.

How about an all-ele urgoz warrens?

Nikhera
04-07-2006, 02:24
Eloanneo Kirimaya at your service! ^_^

Urgoz Warrens sounds like fun...I guess it'd be a reason to go Kurzick for a little bit. ^_^ Anyways though, whatever we do, I'll be happy to hop on over with my ele.

joswi windu
04-07-2006, 20:06
sounds like fun, im up for it depending on time frame and stuff.

IGN: Joswi Windu

Amendel
04-07-2006, 23:01
How about an all-ele urgoz warrens?
That could be fun.
Well it's nice to see so many interested people we need at least one person more. Anyway I'm online from 19.00 GMT and am online usually until 00.00 GMT sometimes longer.
If anyone wants to share some ideas in-game here's my IGN: Amendel Nemakiir

AleeraVladimir
05-07-2006, 04:47
My Ele is Canthan born however, and hasn't gone much farther then Lions Arch. Is this for Tyria, Canthan or doesn't matter?

Yeah I'd like to know that too. Maybe we can have meetings both in Tyria and Cantha?

I'm available for ANY time ^_^

alchemistsan
05-07-2006, 05:52
How bout Battle Isle? cause any1 also can access there

Amendel
05-07-2006, 09:36
Well I think that we should make the first meeting on the Battle Isle, we could meet each-other there and then we would make two teams one will go to Tyria the other to Cantha, then after the teams complete their goals they could meet on the Battle Isle again and share their impressions. But it depends on the number of participating people.

Amendel

cranialexodus
05-07-2006, 14:00
Here's another suggestion:
2 ele-only scrimmage teams can be accessed by both Tyrians and Canthans. 8v8 e/xs if there's enough or simply 4v4 5v5 etc... could be fun:grin:

Seikyo
05-07-2006, 19:58
I'm totally in ^^ IGN: Kagirinai no Nangi

batteling out against eachother seems like the most fun imo^^

Amendel
05-07-2006, 23:32
I think it's the right moment to discuss the date and time. I suggest meeting on this weekend, let's say saturday, the time isn't too important for me, if needed I can stay up all night. :laugh: But so that you know my timezone is GMT +2. The place will be the Great Temple of Balthazar on the Battle Isles.
So any suggestions for the time (it would be nice if you could post it in GMT so that everyone could know when it is)? And is saturday ok?

Amendel

EDIT: Good idea with the PvP

Callumnen
06-07-2006, 23:52
sounds really cool we should put times up on this thread. just whisper nen cleric of water when its happening and im there

Tsukasa Kusanagi
07-07-2006, 00:25
I'm all for it! Tsukasa Kusanagi is my IGN. I'm Tyrian, and not much of Cantha is filled yet for me.

Amendel
07-07-2006, 09:17
People please post times when you can be online, preferably on this saturday. I'll whisper those who wrote their IGNs here.

Amendel

Tsukasa Kusanagi
07-07-2006, 15:48
I hope to be on Saturday evening, -4 GMT time. Late Saturday evening anyway.

Amendel
09-07-2006, 21:21
Well I whispered those people this saturday who were online, checking every hour for people, the most I've seen were 2, so we decided to have the the first meting with only 3 of us. We decided to start with something challenging so we went to the Great Northern Wall mission. Since there were only 3 of us we decided to get a low level ele into our party. I don't know about the others but iI got some great drops like Half-Eaten Mass and a Fetid Carapse, I felt extremely lucky, you don't get such rare drops everyday... Sadly I was at my friends home and he's PC isn't the best, my GW started lagging and playing was almost imposible... That was when I got the worst enemy of a GW player... the feared err7. After that I was really disappointed and I decided not to come back. In summary I had great fun although it didn't last long enough...
Next time I'll post a time when the meeting will take place so I won't have to wait for people to come online and hopefully you are still interested.
Well here are some screenies I took:
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/2134/eles22om.th.jpg (http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eles22om.jpg)
The meeting in the Great Temple of Balthazaar.
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/1293/eles39ry.th.jpg (http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eles39ry.jpg)
The forming of the party in the Great Northern Wall.
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/3455/eles18fd.th.jpg (http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eles18fd.jpg)
The forming of the party picture number 2.
Sorry for the extremly long post... I thank those who I managed to catch online. Hopefully the next meeting will be bigger and better.

Tsukasa Kusanagi
09-07-2006, 23:32
It was indeed fun! The lower level ele will hopefully join up with us again, we'll see.

AleeraVladimir
10-07-2006, 05:34
Darn... I saw this thread way too late. Maybe we should make timing more clear and exactly where we're going to meet, and it was kind of on short notice. A week in advance would be nice :D I really wanted to be there, hope you guys had fun!

Proud member of Reign of Tortured Souls
N/Me20 Aleera Vladimir | W/Mo20 Killaz Leet
Mo/E Lady Ryna of Savel | R/Mo Ranger Jade Strider
E/N20 Fynaria Frostbite | E/Mo20 Ivy Zu Heltzer

Seikyo
10-07-2006, 05:36
it was gr8 fun ... although dying to the horde of charrs wasn't expected, atleast we got to cheer on Rhavin (the lower lvl ele) when he ran towards the goal ^^
oh and finding the last piece for the bonus was hard xD

Amendel
10-07-2006, 08:20
Maybe we should make timing more clear and exactly where we're going to meet, and it was kind of on short notice.
That's what I thought just right now, so let's say that the next meeting will be on the next saturday at 10.00 PM GMT. The place will be The Great emple Of Balthazaar international district 1.
If the time doesn't suit you please post here and we'll come up with a better time that will suit everyone.
I hope that everything is clear and now the deatils of the convention have been posted early enough :)
If you have questions or some good ideas please post here.

Amendel

Shardie
10-07-2006, 08:34
ohh, fun. Once my Ele has finished her trip through Cantha, she might join in :)

Tsukasa Kusanagi
10-07-2006, 13:51
That's what I thought just right now, so let's say that the next meeting will be on the next saturday at 10.00 PM GMT. The place will be The Great emple Of Balthazaar international district 1.
If the time doesn't suit you please post here and we'll come up with a better time that will suit everyone.
I hope that everything is clear and now the deatils of the convention have been posted early enough :)
If you have questions or some good ideas please post here.

Amendel
That'll be 6PM my time. While I probably will be able to make it, I can't "confirm" because if I can't, I don't want to feel bad. But I have your name in my friend's list, so I can always whisper you in game about it.

Xenox
10-07-2006, 14:37
ill come if i can hopfully, and maybe tsu and me can get some allaince buddys to come also:grin:

Auntie I
10-07-2006, 14:57
I should be home and online on Saturday. I'll drop in and visit with you all. :grin:

WeaselChops
10-07-2006, 15:39
I've been involved with the all-mesmer events from pretty much the start. I'd definitely be willing to dust of my Ele an have a crack at an all-Ele party. I imagine it'd be a cinch since the Ele can impersonate a pretty good monk and has a variety of other roles to offer to boot.

My advice would be to make try the more challenging stuff, you'll prolly find it 'surprisingly easy' :D

We've done:
SF farm, FA, Sunjung Farm, Urgoz, Rotty (the swine!), ToPK, mapped Ice Floe (so pathetically easy I think it depressed us), Orozar.

Basically alot of stuff balanced groups can struggle at. Each one we found was either laughable or in the case of Urgoz and Rotty very doable.

My IGN is Ruby Fusion.

Seikyo
10-07-2006, 15:56
definately in (unless I'm eating dinner o.O) ^^ gotta get some more map uncovered though xD

Tsukasa Kusanagi
10-07-2006, 22:53
definately in (unless I'm eating dinner o.O) ^^ gotta get some more map uncovered though xD
I'll be sure to help with that, Seikyo. Sanctum Cay, indeed :tongue:

Auntie I
12-07-2006, 12:56
OK, I'm Sticking this so that everyone has a chance to see it.

AleeraVladimir
12-07-2006, 20:26
So when is our next meeting? :shocked: How about this Saturday, I'm free this weekend.

Proud member of Reign of Tortured Souls (http://www.phpserver.com/rots)
N/Me20 Aleera Vladimir | W/Mo20 Killaz Leet
Mo/E20 Lady Ryna of Savel | R/Mo20 Ranger Jade Strider
E/N20 Fynaria Frostbite | E/Mo20 Ivy Zu Heltzer

Amendel
13-07-2006, 00:39
Well as said on the previous page, the next meeting will be on this saturday at 10 PM GMT. It's nice to see so many interested people. :D

Amendel

maina
13-07-2006, 02:30
Hiya,

3pm my time saturday, I think I'm free and I'd love to join!
My IGN is, of course, "Maina Kitty" :grin:

Thanks,

Maina

Argyros Theron
13-07-2006, 04:55
ooo Can I come too? My ele is my favorite character, tyria born and raised :D got all canthan places too. My IGN is; Argyros Theron. Usually play a echo nuker since that's what most want >.>; but willing to play anything else :D

Tsukasa Kusanagi
13-07-2006, 14:46
I may not be able to make it due to a ruddy DSL problem I've been having, but I'll do my best.

slazer
13-07-2006, 22:32
Man this is one of the best ideas ever! lol whisper me whenever u guys do this, however i cannot make this saturday my cousins wedding :( anyway my ign is "only sometimes" so whisper me next time!

KuruSeed
14-07-2006, 11:12
Any room for this lonely ele?

Amendel
14-07-2006, 12:44
Can I come too?

Any room for this lonely ele?
Ofourse everybody is welcome. Like they say: the more the merrier. :laugh:

Amendel

KuruSeed
14-07-2006, 13:04
Ofourse everybody is welcome. Like they say: the more the merrier. :laugh:

Amendel

Awesome, my ele has practicly everything mapable on both Factions and Prophecies, as well as the ability to use nearly any build you could want him to use.

Amendel
15-07-2006, 23:07
Well it is 10 PM GMT and there nobody in The Great Temple Of Balthazaar international 1, well besides me a friend and Zaishen Mage [Henchman]... People where are you?

Amendel

EDIT: well after discussing a bit about GMT and BST we figured out that there is one more hour to wait. Silly me ^^

KuruSeed
16-07-2006, 00:42
Time check

Edit: Ah, sleeping in, my bane.

Scutilla
16-07-2006, 01:20
Hmm, if I had seen this an hour and a half ago I would have love to have gone- I'm a fan of single-class groups. I look forward to hear how it went.

um104
16-07-2006, 02:16
Gyorsh, I would have LOVED to go, but alas, I'm at my fathers house, and his computer doesnt like GW for one reason or another. We should try doing the challenging things as people posted before, but what I'd like to see is a couple meetings where we roleplay it. The Gathering of the Elementalists. Heck, if it goes extremely well, this could be a good thing to form a guild based off of!
I'd love to attend next meeting and share my experience with the young, learn from the talented, and, of course, be appraised by all for my awesomeness. Oh, and get some phat l00t, too. =D
IGN: Derek Alemer
I'll be eagerly awaiting the next meeting.
Air Ele Extraordinaire
--um104

Amendel
16-07-2006, 21:23
Here's a little report on wht we did on this meeting:
First of all, I, being the "smartest" person in the world, came 1 hour too early to the great Temple of Balthazaar. I brought a friend and there we met an ele from these forums. We chatted and tried to cheer up the ele henchie until more eles started coming. When we had 6 people we tryed a bit sync dancing and jumping... The results weren't as good as they should be but however we had fun doing it. At one moment there were 8 eles (9 with the henchie) but sadly one lost he's connection and he din't return and the other had to go allready.
So we decided that we should do all ele GvG scrimmage. We were invited in to a guild (I won't advertise the name :tongue: ) as guests. Sadly the henchie from Balt's couldn't joim us... The first match was rather interesting, one team consisted of 3 people, the other of 4, one of them was a henchie and one more was only lvl 13. Basicallly the 3 popel team would've lost if not for the brave deeds of Elly Mentalist. We decided on a draw, the second match was rreally balanced, nobody could gain the upper hand, until my PC decided that it doesn't like GW and crashed. After that we chatted a bit more and called it a day.
The names of the participating eles:
Mage Henchman
Zaishen Mage [Henchman]
Kagirinai No Nangi
Just Magick
Ellly Mental
Magica Cuiyu
Maina Kitty
Tsuakas Kusanagi (crashed)
one more ele sorry didn't catch your name, she had to leave...
Amendel Nemakiir
Thanks to the people who came! Special thanks to Just Magick for inviting us and letting us conquer he's GH ^^
I really hope to see more people next time, if we get at least 8 people we can do some challenging missions...
Here are some screenies:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6901/gw052fx6.jpg
The nice chat with Zaishen Mage [Henchman].
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/3646/gw057kn8.jpg
Almost sync dancing.
http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/5020/gw060no5.jpg
Almost sync jumping.

Amendel
16-07-2006, 21:24
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7345/gw061br4.jpg
Scrimmage death.
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4958/gw062kf6.jpg
Free time.
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2065/gw070bt1.jpg
Group pic.
I had loads of fun, I hope others did also.
Amendel

cranialexodus
16-07-2006, 22:48
just adding the ss I took. We never did have any luck with the sync jumping/dancing, so this one's a failed attempt, like all the others:tongue:
With only 7 eles, we just had to scrimmage this time. We ran out of time before trying dodgeball, the other thing we might have done (think dragon arena with lightning orbs, multiple superior runes and double attunements)
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4276/06xj3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I'll be on holiday for the next couple of weeks, so gl+hf:wink:

Amendel
16-07-2006, 23:02
Oh i almost forgot, I'll be away for holidays during the next week. Hopefully you guys will meet then too. I suggest the same time (22 PM GMT) and the same place (the Great Temple of Balthazar international district 1). I have asked Seikyo to take care of the organizing and leading busyness... Hopefully you'll have fun and hopefully I may return before next saturday...

Amendel

maina
17-07-2006, 01:57
Hiya,

I had fun. I couldn't ask for more from a session of Guild Wars.

I so screwed up my build on the second, I'm surprised I died less on that one. I'm good for the next time. I can offer a host Guildhall, and probley several "patsies" for us to fight against..lol. If we need it.

I'll ask more members, I know I have several members with eles.

Thanks for a great time,

Maina

Seikyo
17-07-2006, 18:29
gwargh it's really annoying upploading pics u make it seem so easy ^^ *feels very ... unknowing(?)*

however I got some nice screenies atleast xD

hrm had a great time ^^ allthough it was tiering (spelling? o.O) too change back my build from being a healer xD *lazy*

erh 22 GMT next saturday again? YAY ^^
I'm not sure what else than gather ppl amendel did to organize and lead ^^
mwargh *looks forward to next week*

um104
17-07-2006, 19:32
Its going to be at the Great Temple of Balthazar again, right? ID1?
Yay for fun! And guys, if I get there on time and stay there for the whole deal, I could record it on GameCam and make a movie of it. What do you guys thing bout that?
Air Ele Extraordinaire
--um104

KuruSeed
17-07-2006, 20:59
Its going to be at the Great Temple of Balthazar again, right? ID1?
Yay for fun! And guys, if I get there on time and stay there for the whole deal, I could record it on GameCam and make a movie of it. What do you guys thing bout that?
Air Ele Extraordinaire
--um104

Speaking of that whens the next one? Hopefully I won't sleep in again. I'd like to be show off my 15k kurzick >_>

joswi windu
18-07-2006, 17:18
too bad i missed and i wont be able to make it to this one either, oh well hopefully this is something that will be an ongoing thing so i can make it at some point.

Seikyo
18-07-2006, 19:37
Speaking of that whens the next one? Hopefully I won't sleep in again. I'd like to be show off my 15k kurzick >_>

22:00 (10pm) GMT this saturday at the GToB international district 1

hope u can come ^^

... the move thing sounds great :D

Amendel
19-07-2006, 10:01
Guess who's back :tongue:
The weather was so bad that we decided to come back today, so I'll be able to join you guys on this saturday afterall ^^ Nevertheless Seikyo will organize this saturday's gathering, that is if she want's to do it... Well anyways I'm almost sure I'll come, so I'll see all of you on saturday!

Amendel

Phoenix Locklear
19-07-2006, 12:47
I'm glad this was stickied.

I hope to be there for the next one (-4 GMT) this Saturday. I look forward to meeting some fellow Elementalists.

Seikyo
22-07-2006, 03:32
erhm just to keep a bit of attention here ... it's around 20 hours to the meeting ^^

oh and bring any fun ideas if u got any ...
I'm thinking if not so many we can party somewhere (pve) if loads we can do some AB (AB full of eleonly partys shouldbe awesome ^^) if we are like just over 8 I guess something like last time would be most fun ... or maybe who can make a low-lvler lvl twice the fastest ... or maybe a runningcontest ^^

ah well just spontaneous ideas ^^ xD man I didn't even know I could get that many ideas just like that o.O *shuts up for now*

maina
22-07-2006, 04:08
Hiya,

I'm still thinking everything is cool to show up.

One word of caution though. Maina Kitty is my ele. She is also the only character I wish to play. I can't take part in any "new" character things. I have no objection playing "cheerleader" if everyone else wants to do any kind of "new character" kinda game, including PvP.

I PvP with Maina, I play the game with Maina. If the meeting goes towards a session of new ele creation, I'll watch from the sidlines till next Saturday :grin:

Maina

AleeraVladimir
22-07-2006, 06:15
New ele creation? I don't think they do that at all!

Amendel
22-07-2006, 11:54
or maybe who can make a low-lvler lvl twice the fastest ...
I understand this like this: if someone makes a low lvl ele, we can help him get a few lvls quickly. Well since I'll be just a normal visitor this time, I'll try to give some ideas, if we get 7-8 people (don't forget the ele henchies! I feel sorry for those guys.. they never get any aprecitaion) we could try some challenging missions (Thunderhead Keep anyone?), or we could do some PvP like last time, or we could... nah I'll keep some ideas for future meetings :tongue: But I'm sure Seikyo will make today's meeting very enjoyable ^^

Amendel

Seikyo
22-07-2006, 20:55
the low lvl ele idea was more you pair up in twos or threes and find a random lowlvl ele and pump him or her a few lvls and which group can do it fastast ^^ ... 9 pm here ^^ 3 hours to go now MUUU ... wonder if I can make it too thunderhead in 3 hours ( in dragons whatever atm)

nanothegreat
23-07-2006, 01:33
I might be in for next week and subsequent weeks. I'll check my name in game (always forget the spelling) and post it here later.

Looking forward to it.

Nikhera
23-07-2006, 06:27
Well, I had to leave very quickly due to an emergy :) But I had fun getting my tush kicked in the scrimmage match! :D I'm looking forward to the next event. <3 Awesome time guys.

KuruSeed
23-07-2006, 11:10
I'm in your base, harrasing your henchmen.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1583/untitledjg1.jpg

Avatus Culire
23-07-2006, 11:14
Dam I missed it....

(Hi Seikyo, Hi Amendal :D)
[EDIT: I read this thread so I changed the post....:shocked:]

Seikyo
23-07-2006, 14:51
hmmm ... sad u couldn't come avatus :P long since I saw u ingame :P muuu

anywho ... phew finally over with the leadingpart xD ...

so: I went to GToB at around 9:15/9:20pm to look for ppl ... magica cuiyu and amendel were allready waiting ^^
>.> why do I have a hard time posting screenies? when Kuru and Order came we got a real nice sync-dance going my Kagi being the only female was temporarily outclassed by their 1337 dancing-skills. ... some random warrior joined in with the dance too ^^
oh and amendel didn't rly like that I had a fight with Zaishen [...Henchman] (I poked her with straws so she didn't want to speak to me >.> ... and because of that she wasn't in the party to begin with so ... some ppl joined me to poke her some more ... MWAHAHA I'm teh big bully ^^
hmm I kinda gotta go TO BE CONTINUED ^^

Amendel
23-07-2006, 15:50
Well I'm a bit in a hurry atm, so I'll post the screenies later. Well i had fun yday... I still think that Seikyo shouldn't make fun of lifelss people like Zaishen [Henchman].
Well the next meeting will be on thenext saturday at 22 PM GMT in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
Don't forget to check the PvP topic and sign up there ^^

Amendel

Seikyo
23-07-2006, 20:28
sry >.< ... I only poked her a bit ... I think order did too !!! :P xD

so anywho ... we were 8 ppl b4 we left GToB I think but only 7 joined fr the scrimmage o.O MUU

teamcaptains picked were Amendel with 2 quick votes and Just with 2 votes
hmm the teams were Amenedel; me, kuru, orion[henchman]. Just; Ello, magica and order

started off by them taking the tower >.> we did say no flags *pokes ppl with straws* and our whole team got killed but atleast we foundout what kinda skills our enemies had brought.. so erhm we made a deal to get the tower for a while and then we annihilated(I shouldn't use these kinda words ... xD) them over and over untill they got the flag ... AKA the time when only their guildlord was still alive ^^ ... he died :| MOUAHHAHA

told I'm no good at making things fun to read ^^
so ello and order left us and I went for food, when I got back we were only four ppl. some ideas on what to do came up and we discussed the idea of challenging the mesmers for a future meeting (as stated above their seems to be something in the PvP Topic ^^) ... so erhm
MUUU we went to boreas seaboard and failed misserably with no henchies... then I went monk and we atleast got to the third group ... then I htink we got henchies then ppl started leaving ... aaaaaaand theeeeeeen I helped out magica and some of his guildies with thesame mish ... we killed the boss a second after we all died >.> ... so we failed... erhm muuu later attempts resulted in mayor indjuries on the entire team we're now all resting in a luxuon hospital where they seem to attempt to kill us... often! T.T so I put straws in their eyes so they cant find us anymore T.T I feel so eviiiul! ... I like evil o.O yay =D

Tsukasa Kusanagi
24-07-2006, 08:03
Sorry I haven't been able to come! Lots of friend needing help. I'll be out of town this Saturday as well.

Amendel
25-07-2006, 09:47
Well I finally got the screenshots up.. Lazy me :P
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6066/gw003ik0.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw003ik0.jpg)
It's a miracle eles are sync dancing :D
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4670/gw007tp9.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw007tp9.jpg)
The start descussion time before the battle
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6279/gw008nn5.th.jpg (http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw008nn5.jpg)
The attack on the blue team's guild lord
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8804/gw009mt5.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw009mt5.jpg)
The "slightly" dead blue team

Amendel
25-07-2006, 09:54
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5763/gw010br6.th.jpg (http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw010br6.jpg)
The begininng of Boreas Seabed...
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1264/gw011tn9.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw011tn9.jpg)
...and it's unfortunate end.
I thank Seikyo for making a good meeting :smiley:
Now about this saturday... The Nightfall preview event will be running this weekend, so should we meet this saturday? It's okay with me, dervishes and paragons aren't as important as eles to me :grin: So i'll be free this saturday. What about others, shall you come?

Amendel

Lord Valdrum
25-07-2006, 11:23
Hey there. I usually just do all Monk or Mesmer groups. But I'm in for my dear old Ele :D

IGN: Lady Isabel Ida

P.S Seikyo we still need to race our Ele's from Ascalon > entire desert. You up for it? :P And don't go EMO because it won't work ;)

Seikyo
25-07-2006, 16:55
go E/W? or E/R? I'm up for that but I'm guessing it'll take some time since it seemed to take alot of time for your warrior y-day :P... maybe this could be a nice timefiller incase of no ideas for the next meeting?

erhm I rly do wanna check out the new classes ... what if we could get those as secondaries? xD

Lord Valdrum
25-07-2006, 18:02
E/W is my preferred running build, but anything I'll run the same as you to make it even. The only difference is I have the skill to run them ;)

*hides*

Callumnen
28-07-2006, 23:47
lol un meetin tht twas bibi im going to italy lolololol

Lord Valdrum
29-07-2006, 11:25
Yes the great me showed up and had a close encounter with Nes and Grey VERY close :P

Amendel
30-07-2006, 00:04
Well i think that this week's meeting should canceled because of the Nightfall preview event and me being occupied with testing different builds for the PvP battle vs the mesmers. So sorry guys and see you next week, same time same place ^^

Amendel.

Delmar
30-07-2006, 20:08
Just a small suggestion if I may. Pls attach a date to all the "this Saturdays" please. Is just makes it a lot easier to read for those of us like me that are just stumbling into this thread.

That being said, I'm always willing to bring my ele in for some from though I will only be available every other weekend due to job interference. :sad:

I can also offer (on the times that I am there) a Guild Hall for us to congregate in as I'm an officer in my Guild (and always willing to recruit should someone not have and want a Guild :grin: ). That way we have someplace to adjorn to while chatting to figure everything out without too much chatter from random ppl.

Pls add me for when you're looking for ppl (if I should happen to forget :grin: )
IGN: Delmar Deathdealer

Amendel
30-07-2006, 21:02
Pls attach a date to all the "this Saturdays" please.
Ok, thanks for the hint, so to clarify: the next one will be on the 5th of August, at 10 PM GMT, in the Great Temple of Balthazar.

Amendel

Seikyo
05-08-2006, 03:42
this thread has prolly been unread for a while since the low activity :P ...

just reminder ele meeting/event tomorrow 5th august ^^ be there or be ... erh .. uhm anyone? ... comeon!!

audience: elswhere?

yeh be there or be elswhere, that's all from me, over and out ^^ xD MUUUU

Lord Valdrum
05-08-2006, 23:00
Ok the Ele gathering is within around 1 hours time, Int 1. Amendel isn't on yet, so we're just doing it in an hours time. So see you there if you come.

Amendel
06-08-2006, 18:16
Well I uderstand that it's summer and all, but I'd love to see more people attend, it isn't much fun doing something with only 3 people, I hope that next time more people show up. I'll post the date of the next meeting a bit later.

Amendel

EDIT: The next gathering will be on the next friday, 11 of August, at 10 PM GMT, at the Great Temple of Balthazar.

Lord Valdrum
06-08-2006, 18:36
Its ok. I'll take a meeting sometime and you can all help me thought Missions and quests on my new ele ;)

Anexiz
06-08-2006, 23:26
I'd love to join this, but then I'd need to lvl my ele a bit, at around lvl 10 I can't do much challanges -.-', sounds like fun!

royalmagician
07-08-2006, 12:13
oh it seen i just missed last meeting...

when/where will be next meeting guys ?

Lord Valdrum
07-08-2006, 12:57
The meetings are usually in the International District 1 of The Great temple of Balthazar. (PvP Isle).

Times depend on who's doing what. We'll try and take one this coming friday due to Amendel being away for the weekend. Times to come.

Anexiz
11-08-2006, 18:06
Is there going to be one tonight? Since then I might attend it. But do my ele need to be lvl 20? since I might possibly not become anything bigger then 17-18, but I may make it to 20, if I'm lucky... Anyways, is there any set time? I think I am in GMT+1 or 2, atleast in the time I'm drawing this it's 6:06PM.

Amendel
11-08-2006, 20:47
Is there going to be one tonight? Since then I might attend it. But do my ele need to be lvl 20? since I might possibly not become anything bigger then 17-18, but I may make it to 20, if I'm lucky... Anyways, is there any set time? I think I am in GMT+1 or 2, atleast in the time I'm drawing this it's 6:06PM.
Yes the meeting is tonight, no your ele doesn't have to be lvl 20, the time is 10 PM GMT and if you don't know yet then the place is the Great Temple of Balthazar, i hope to see you there. :grin:

Amendel

Anexiz
11-08-2006, 21:01
Hmm 10 PM GMT... Hopefully I'm still awake at that time, but I still don't fully know if Norway is 1 or 2 hours before GMT. I'll try to get there anyways ^^

Lord Valdrum
11-08-2006, 22:06
Be on in an hour :)

Tsukasa Kusanagi
14-08-2006, 07:36
UGH
UGH and I'm so sorry!
I was all ready to go, and looking forward to T Temple, and then lost connection. For an hour. It sucked.

Lord Valdrum
14-08-2006, 12:12
lol, well Amendel and Kagi are away this week, so they may miss it. Kagi is away until sunday I think and Amendel saturday, not sure on that one. So we may cancel it else. I'll hold an event, and make a new Ele you can help ;)

Amendel
16-08-2006, 17:24
Well I'm back, seems that you have missed me :grin: I'll remind everybody that the next meeting will be like usually on this saturday, on the 19. of August, at 10 PM GMT, in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
I'll post some screenshots of the last weeks gathering later today.

Amendel

Anexiz
16-08-2006, 18:33
I'm 75% sure I wont make it on the next meeting, it's soon school start again and 10 PM GMT is a tad bit late here, but I enjoyed last weeks meeting, still I have not done Tahnnakai Temple mission ( for those who don't know that was the mission we did together last week, but failed ) I might be lucky to make it tho, maybe...

zarlorn
16-08-2006, 22:10
Hi I'm new here but my main is also an Ele :P What days do you guys meet up on?

AthenaOfAngelica
17-08-2006, 04:58
Ahhh.. I missed this?!
Gotta check these forums more. =(
Ohh last week? That was chest run week! I was very disappointed that I didn't see many other Elementalists chest running. =(

I'll try to make it this Saturday. :-)

Amendel
18-08-2006, 08:31
zarlornHi I'm new here but my main is also an Ele :P What days do you guys meet up on?
Welcome to GWO forums ^^ The gatherings are usually on saturdays at 10PM GMT in the great Temple of Balthazar, so be sure to go there this saturday :D
Now some screenies from last week:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6033/gw023ff8.th.jpg (http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw023ff8.jpg)
This is the beggining,m here we decided that we should do Tahnakai Temple.
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9048/gw024bs7.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw024bs7.jpg)
The battle has begun.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6311/gw025bq9.th.jpg (http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw025bq9.jpg)
A bit better action screenie.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9056/gw028tk9.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw028tk9.jpg)
And this is how it ended.....
Thanks to all who took part of last weeks meeting, I hope that you had as much fun as i did :D

Amendel

Anexiz
18-08-2006, 17:05
Heh that was fun, exept from that we lost tho... I also might get to the one tomorrow sicne my parents are going to be away at the evenning, and, well let's just stop talking about my parents... This time maybe we could do Arborstone or some other thing since then my ele will earn on it :grin: but I'm up for anything, would also be nice to get a full party this time. Power for the Elementalist...! (That didn't sound too geekie did it??) 100th post in this topic :smiley:

zarlorn
19-08-2006, 12:35
Cool! I can make it tonight 10PM GMT! I'll be there :grin: :afro:

Lord Valdrum
19-08-2006, 16:07
I'm the naked ele, but I had to go run a customer for 200k so decided to do the running instead of that :P haha!

Ranger Chief
23-08-2006, 20:01
Sounds like fun, even tho i like Rangers better i have a E/R that i can use in these meetings of funness ^_^

Amendel
24-08-2006, 10:24
Last week was a blast even though only 3 people attebnded... We did Fort Ranik and Last Day Dawns. Needless to say we were able to beat Ranik with bith ahnds tied behind our backs (at least I vould do it :D ). Sadly we failed during the titan quest, but we got further than some PUGs ^^
Well it took me a loooong time to host the screenies but here they are:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9093/gw038px5.th.jpg (http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw038px5.jpg)
This is the end of the titan quest... sad isn't it? :P
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9894/gw040vr6.th.jpg (http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw040vr6.jpg)
Some nice syncing.
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6881/gw047im9.th.jpg (http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw047im9.jpg)
Syncing continues...
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8345/gw054dw4.th.jpg (http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw054dw4.jpg)
Go team :D
The next gathering will be held like usually on the next saturday, 26 of August, at 10 PM GMT, in the Great Temple of Balthazar. Don't forget all eles are welcome so just hop by and see what we will be doing and preferably join us :D

Amendel

neoteo
24-08-2006, 10:29
here i come to join the Elementalists of the world unite Club :D
ill do my best to be in the next meeting

Ryuujinx
24-08-2006, 10:33
so that owuld be 4 PM in GMT -6 right? i'm tired and can't think straight...

neoteo
24-08-2006, 10:38
26 of August, at 10 PM GMT

yep its at 4 PM to you

and for me GMT + 8 ... 6 AM Sunday .. perfect , lol

Ryuujinx
24-08-2006, 10:43
lol, well i'll be there =) unless something comes up like... my computer catching on fire.,. but that hasn't happensed since I used the pos cathode that caused some wires to melt and cross and... smoke.. so much smoke...

anyway...

g'night.

neoteo
24-08-2006, 11:13
g'night , its 5:15 pm here , still 30 min of doing nothing at work

Amendel
27-08-2006, 00:01
The ele thingy has started 1 min ago, we are still waiting for more people in the Temple of Balth inter d1. Come on where is everybody?

Amendel

neoteo
27-08-2006, 17:32
sorry didnt make it , it was too early for me :p

joswi windu
27-08-2006, 18:01
i was all set to come but i ended having to go somewhere else so i couldnt make it.

krzysztof
27-08-2006, 23:37
hi im a ele and id like to join this im new so could u tell me wher eu guys meet and at wat time thankies

Seikyo
28-08-2006, 06:23
its at the Great Temple of Balthazar in international district 1. normally starts at 10 pm gmt on saturdays

Marveric
29-08-2006, 15:35
what would that be for est

Amendel
29-08-2006, 16:18
It'll be 5 PM EST.
You can use this site in the future if you have trouble converting time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Amendel

wtfisthis
07-09-2006, 10:18
i wish i cant join but i wont be able to for the next 8 weeks lol, well maybe one one saturday. its because my cross country meets are every saturday and i dont get home from them until like 3-5pm and 10:00 gtm is 12:00pm over here so yea.....well nice idea though.

Amendel
09-09-2006, 20:36
I won't be able to attend today, because of some persinal reasons and starting from next thursday i'll be on holidays for 2 weeks, so basically i'll miss 3 gatherings :sad: I hope that you guys have fun!

Amendel

Cocytus
10-09-2006, 03:21
Didn't find this thread 'til right now, so maybe next week.

Anexiz
22-09-2006, 14:12
Tomorrow is another saturday and another meeting, and with the Nightfall preview in this weekend, maybe it would be a good idea to have the meeting in Elona? Just a thought.

Amendel
27-09-2006, 11:07
I'm finally back so I'll hop back on the gatherings, hope you had fun while I was away, or if you didn't then prepare to have fun :laugh:

Amendel

Runemaster Raikou
17-10-2006, 02:55
Im up for it
just tell me when and where and the traveller will be there!

srry bout that kind of a slogan of mine :tongue:

Amendel
17-10-2006, 13:38
Well I've let this slip out of control a bit, there have been no meetings lately. But now I won't be so busy so the next meeting will be on this Saturday 21 of October at 10 PM GMT in the Great Temple of Balthazar international district 1.

Amendel

soulwar
18-10-2006, 04:47
Hmm...

3 PM for me :)

I might go on.

What do we do at the meeting?

I'm only level 14.

ChernobylOverseer
27-11-2006, 15:22
you know there are only like 7 eles in ALL of GW, not counting PvP.

I mean there are more mesmers than eles, ZOMGWTFROFLBBQ,,

Just a fun fact:

Wikipedia defines leet speak as anything that is an abbreviation for a real word, there fore seeing as how bbq = barbacue, bbq = leet.

Xunlai Agent
27-11-2006, 16:41
you know there are only like 7 eles in ALL of GW, not counting PvP.

I mean there are more mesmers than eles, ZOMGWTFROFLBBQ,,

It's actually the other way round...

soulwar
28-11-2006, 01:03
There are more eles than mesmers...

In most of the missions I've gone through with 6+ people, there is an ele.

Not counting mine.

the bomb
28-11-2006, 01:42
sure I am up for it

Djinn Effer
28-11-2006, 01:47
Sure, if I'm not busy.

Tiffany Maliclot

Amendel
29-11-2006, 21:57
Wow it's really great to see the life coming back to this little thread. Finally we shall gather again!

Amendel

ElementalistKiyoshiRyuu
03-12-2006, 11:51
Hmm ... sounds interesting ... I'm not that far along yet (starting from scratch with an ele) but I might pass by if I get the chance.

Djinn Effer
03-12-2006, 12:54
Oh, I beat ch1, 2 & 3 with my Ele btw. So, I can pretty much go to any outing, lol.

Amendel
04-12-2006, 16:01
Now everyone who's interested: the next ele gathering will be on this saturday (16 of December) at 8 PM GMT (if you have question about timezones please use this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html ) in the Great
Temple of Balthazar. So I'll see you there!
Oh one more thing the ele metings will start again on a regular basis, meaning every saturday and I'm sorry for slacking so much, I've been real busy with my studies and other personal stuff.

Amendel

Djinn Effer
06-12-2006, 20:39
Now everyone who's interested: the next ele gathering will be on this saturday (16 of December) at 8 PM GMT (if you have question about timezones please use this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html ) in the Great
Temple of Balthazar. So I'll see you there!
Oh one more thing the ele metings will start again on a regular basis, meaning every saturday and I'm sorry for slacking so much, I've been real busy with my studies and other personal stuff.

Amendel

Soooo.. When are we going to DoA? eh? eh? :heart: *nudge nudge*

French Connection
06-12-2006, 22:59
Soooo.. When are we going to DoA? eh? eh? :heart: *nudge nudge*

I'd love to get in on this...my ele has been my baby since I started her in prophecies a year and a half ago, but where do you guys do this stuff? Pleeeeeease say America!

Rheoyel
18-01-2007, 04:57
This sounds like fun. I'd love to get my ele into this. I guess I just need to wait till the next date gets posted.

Great idea by the way!

PS what time are we meeting every Sat. and where?

lord xarr
18-01-2007, 05:37
nice one more reson to get my ele doing stuff again

Amendel
19-01-2007, 08:03
Yay it's nice to see new interested faces! We meet each saturday at 10 PM GMT, in the Great Temple of Balthazar, international district 1. So hop by and have some fun :laugh:

Amendel

Amendel
18-03-2007, 22:23
I've bugged some people IG and like promised I'll post a notice here. So the next meeting will be either on friday or saturday (23d or 24th March). The time isn't set yet. I'll post it in this thread.
All who want to join in whisper me IG (those who don't know yet my IGN: Amendel Nemakiir) or post here.

mmorpg man
19-03-2007, 23:35
wat happens at these meeting exactly. of course i'll try and make it no matter what goes on :P

Amendel
22-03-2007, 15:39
Now, the thingy will be on this saturday 9 pm GMT. The place will be The Great Temple Of Balthazar (int 1 district).

wat happens at these meeting exactly
We normally do something fun. Like some PvE challenges, help others etc. Sometimes even PvP. I hope to see you there ^^

Amendel

cranialexodus
22-03-2007, 18:23
I actually have a lot of work on... will do my best to make it.

Tsukasa Kusanagi
23-03-2007, 11:39
Now, the thingy will be on this saturday 9 pm GMT. The place will be The Great Temple Of Balthazar (int 1 district).

We normally do something fun. Like some PvE challenges, help others etc. Sometimes even PvP. I hope to see you there ^^

Amendel
That's 2am for me I think, but if I'm awake I shall be there.

Count Chocula V
23-03-2007, 12:55
If I get the day off tomorrow, then in between my college work I will gladly try to come >)

Sounds like it would be a BLAST

(sorry for the pun, I couldn't help)

Tsukasa Kusanagi
23-03-2007, 20:25
Any ideas on what we're doing? I suggest burning Vizunah Sqaure to the ground.

Amendel
24-03-2007, 14:19
Well since it's the FoW and UW weekend we might do a 8 ele FoW. Or we can burn down Vizunah :laugh:

Amendel

cranialexodus
24-03-2007, 21:38
I may catch the tail end of this, will be eating at 9:undecided:

cranialexodus
25-03-2007, 01:32
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3728/gw053mc9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8145/gw059gx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Count Chocula V
25-03-2007, 03:55
arg, foiled again by work. I was hoping to come.

Curse you employer, curse you!

Amendel
25-03-2007, 09:51
Thanks to everyone who showed up! I had fun, I hope that you did too :grin:
Actually we did pretty good, I've been in PuGs that got wiped before finishing the first quest. But we got to the burned forest, and sadly i had to leave there :sad:
But hey I saw some new things, like the MS spike :laugh:
Btw you can catch the ele meeting next week, same time (8 PM GMT... daylightsavings duh), same place (Great Temple of Balthy inter1).
Oh I'll upload my scrrenies later today.

Amendel

upier
25-03-2007, 11:45
more piccies PLASE!!111!! i wanna laugh at ... i mean with Mandys outfit!11 :wink: :grin:
it seems you had fun!

ohhh and OHH!!!!
i just saw!!!
if you do the all-ele vizunah i am SOOOOOOO IN!!!!!!

vizunah is teh pwn and the ele there is teh superb pwn!11!! :cloud9:

Lovely Sparks
25-03-2007, 13:38
The all-ele fow team was so fun :cool: . btw , yay i'm on the pic:laugh:

Tsukasa Kusanagi
26-03-2007, 10:42
Ah, sad. I wasn't able to male it. When are we meeting next (at a hopefully earlier time ?)

neoteo
26-03-2007, 10:55
yeah we made it really well , if we had like 5 hours , we could clean fow , heheh

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/neoteo/gw015.jpg

Amendel
01-04-2007, 16:38
Thanks to everyone who hopped by yesterday (especially rits ^^), well I had fun and if we practiced a bit more we could've scored higher than 40something in Dragon's Throat.
The next thingy will be on next week (7th of April) same time (8 PM GMT) in the same place (Grat Temple of Balth inter1).
See you there ^^

Amendel

Tsukasa Kusanagi
10-04-2007, 00:18
Would anyone be interested in doing an all elementalist (with maybe a monk or two) challenge mission in Elona this weekend for hero armour?

Xenox
10-04-2007, 00:51
I would but I've got to get to the meetings first XD, Tsu make sure to remind me

Tsukasa Kusanagi
10-04-2007, 01:03
I would but I've got to get to the meetings first XD, Tsu make sure to remind me
I shall. And we shall do a dry run of an all elementalist group to warm up for the titans, maybe. . .

Fuzzmaster
23-04-2007, 23:11
Hey! I'm new to this whole thing, but would love to come along! I don't have NF, but I'm in for anything going on in Tyria or Cantha! Is the meeting still 8GMT in GTOB?

Looking forward to it!

--Fuzz

IGN is Sir Fuzz Master

Fuzzmaster
26-04-2007, 16:30
Given the deafening silence, I take it this group is defunct?

Trinity Fire Angel
04-05-2007, 02:07

hmmm.... i only just joined GW about a month ago. Already L20, took me 2 weeks to get L20... but now i am here...

Tsukasa Kusanagi
04-05-2007, 03:40
No! It's not; I just have finals :shocked: .

Trinity Fire Angel
04-05-2007, 03:53
No! It's not; I just have finals :shocked: .

can i be involved in Ele meetings too please?

Amendel
07-05-2007, 21:23
Ahh sorry guys I've been really busy with my studies... Exams are coming next monday so I don't know if I'll be able to organize anything this weekend.
But on the 18th of may, now there will be a meeting for sure.

Amendel

Auntie I
07-05-2007, 21:40
Amendel, I'm going to close the PvP version for now. I think one thread to organize the meetings is enough for now. Once it gets busy we can re-create a thread solely for PvP.

Fuzzmaster
07-05-2007, 22:19
Ahh sorry guys I've been really busy with my studies... Exams are coming next monday so I don't know if I'll be able to organize anything this weekend.
But on the 18th of may, now there will be a meeting for sure.

Amendel

Did you mean the 19th? or are meetings on Fridays now?

--Fuzz

Amendel
08-05-2007, 15:13
Ok Auntie, I really think that there isn't any use for that other thread at the moment.
Oops, you're right Fuzzmaster it'll be on the 19th.
Oh and everybody is welcome to join in.
I really hope that I'll have enough time to finish my surprise by then :wink: (just trying to create some kind of tension here :tongue: )

Amendel

Trinity Fire Angel
09-05-2007, 01:39
oooh. a surprise. i can;t wait. :grin:

Trinity Fire Angel
10-05-2007, 06:33
can we make it in a Prohiecies area plz?

maguskwt
10-05-2007, 08:27
Hi

I will come too. It's my first time. I really don't know why I didn't manage to join the previous times...so yeah where do we meet?

Amendel
10-05-2007, 14:04
can we make it in a Prohiecies area plz?
We always meet in the Great Temple of Balthazar international district 1, there we decide where to go and what to do. So yeah, be there on the 19th of May at 8 PM GMT.

Amendel

Auntie I
14-05-2007, 18:50
All things considered, let's start with a new thread.

New and Improved!
http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452000