PDA

View Full Version : need help

Ceragnathus
20-07-2006, 23:21
So everyone I need help with this, I couldn't find a guide with my info on it.

So I am over in Kryta and I need to collect 5 Symarian Glyffs, I have 2, but where is a good place to get them?

I really want this sword!~! ahh

Aiiane
20-07-2006, 23:31
Shouldn't this more belong in the Prophecies PvE forum?

Ceragnathus
20-07-2006, 23:33
Shouldn't this more belong in the Prophecies PvE forum?

whats the difference, isn't this about the game? I didn't see a question section, well if so please move it, but could you answer my quest PLEASE?

Jarreth Tal
20-07-2006, 23:42
I can't seem to find any information on that item. Is it for a quest or something?

Jarreth Tal.

Aiiane
21-07-2006, 00:05
whats the difference, isn't this about the game? I didn't see a question section, well if so please move it, but could you answer my quest PLEASE?

The Community Discussion forum is in general a place to discuss larger aspects of the game. The Newcomer Forum is generally where basic questions are asked, and specific/detailed questions regarding a certain element of the game are often asked in the corresponding PvP/Prophecies PvE/Factions PvE forum.

As for your question, I too am having trouble locating anything even resembling the name of the item you posted, "Symarian Glyff" - could you make sure you've spelt it correctly, and possibly mention if it's part of a particular quest, or if it's for a collector, and if so, what the name/zone of said collector is?

Shi Violet
21-07-2006, 00:13
For the location of the thread, yes, it does matter. Putting things where they are supposed to be keeps the forums organized. If it gets moved, whatever.

As far as these items you're looking for, are you sure you typed the right name? With a year's plus experience playing, I've never heard of Symarian Glyffs.

Xandlyn
21-07-2006, 00:14
I can't find any info on Symarian Glyffs and have never seen one drop in game. Perhaps if you can get the collectors name and exact location we can help you figure it out better. Screen shot the collector and what he's asking for if you can.

Dzierzy Mierz
21-07-2006, 00:16
If this is a new item, please pm me with a screenshot of one, or of the collector asking for them, with his location. Until then, I'm going to close this thread, as it appears to be a joke.

It might seem funny to veteran players, but to the new player, this kind of joke could be very frusterating.

If it is a new item, and new collector, I do apologise in advance. Like I said, if I am wrong, PLEASE PM me with documentation, and I will re-open the thread.