PDA

View Full Version : who else thinks that the paragon looks like the white mantle?

rangerjon
26-07-2006, 05:35
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7524/justiciarhablion20mp.th.jpghttp://img438.imageshack.us/img438/4856/justiciarhablion5bx.th.jpghttp://img438.imageshack.us/img438/4954/dinas2re.th.jpghttp://gw.gamewikis.org/images/f/f1/Paragon_male-Render-cropped.jpg

see the resemblence?

P.S. simple paragon pic off guild wiki don't know how to change size

lavenbb
26-07-2006, 05:38
I've said that since the renders were first released on official site :P

Lady Eleni
26-07-2006, 05:41
Just for the record... who DIDN'T want a set of the White Mantle armor for their warrior? I was so dissapointed when I found out it wasn't craftable.

Go Paragon armor!

Uzrahil
26-07-2006, 11:02
I hope the 15k Paragon armour is like the White Mantles'...caster and war versions.

Servant of Kali
26-07-2006, 12:12
Actually it doesnt resemble it, but i would be glad if we could get some NPC clothing. For instance, that merchant girl in Maatu Keep has nice redish garment.

Phoebus
26-07-2006, 13:12
It doesn't look anything like White Mantle armor, only the colors are similar.

zapper
26-07-2006, 14:49
it looks better then white mantle, even if these new chars are bad they still have the best fashion way better then Ds coming out yet. I still think the Ds are going to be alot better with skills than Ps yet the Ds have no fashion sense.

If your going to be wearing a silly cloak that doesn't look good at least give some bling or darkness to it like have your cloak default black or have your hood shadow your face like the grim reaper or something intresting. The Ds really looks like a badly drawn superhero compaired to the angelic armor the P got.
You look up in what Dervish suppose to be "Sufi Muslim ascetic religious fraternities, known for their extreme poverty and austerity" Then I say lets put them in poverty outfits or full Dervish outfits they don't even get the giant hats like the Whirlin' Dervish.

skaspaakssa
26-07-2006, 15:22
If the Dervish are really poor, they won't be able to afford such things. :(

Goldfish God
26-07-2006, 16:28
but I really want a giant hat :grin:

GW doesn't have a single hat-wearing profession, only helmets, tattoos and masks (the Rt has a crossbred mask-helmet). Mesmers certain seem like ones for top-hats (the kind you pull rabbits out of)

nkuvu
26-07-2006, 17:09
Both sets of armor are white, I'll give you that.

But otherwise I don't see much of a resemblance.

Findariel
26-07-2006, 17:16
Same here. They both wear white .. but that's basically all.

rangerjon
26-07-2006, 17:53
I thought it looks like it because the golds are the same or almost the same shade...

P.S. When I first ever did Gates of Kryta, I saw Justiciar Hablion and drooled all over my keyboard because his armor was awesome

warrior fow < justiciar hablions armor

the mighty drazgon
27-07-2006, 23:41
its alot flatter than white mantle

lavenbb
27-07-2006, 23:50

White and Gold! :angry: :angry: :angry:

And less cloth on the lower body than upper body.

Of course it can't be a complete rip...

Lais Irideika
27-07-2006, 23:57
it looks better then white mantle, even if these new chars are bad they still have the best fashion way better then Ds coming out yet. I still think the Ds are going to be alot better with skills than Ps yet the Ds have no fashion sense.

If your going to be wearing a silly cloak that doesn't look good at least give some bling or darkness to it like have your cloak default black or have your hood shadow your face like the grim reaper or something intresting. The Ds really looks like a badly drawn superhero compaired to the angelic armor the P got.
You look up in what Dervish suppose to be "Sufi Muslim ascetic religious fraternities, known for their extreme poverty and austerity" Then I say lets put them in poverty outfits or full Dervish outfits they don't even get the giant hats like the Whirlin' Dervish.

[sigh] You have not yet seen all of the armor choices for the Dervish (nor the Paragon, for that matter). None of us have. All we have seen is the concept art. That's it. Let's wait to see what the actual game art and armor choices look like before making such rash judgements...