PDA

View Full Version : Paragon = Bard

malady
26-07-2006, 20:02
Im excited, now if we could only be red dragon disciples:laugh:

anyways this class is gonna be uber powerful i think, in the right group. Plus if there are new elite missions, two paragon monks pumping buffs oh man:cloud9:

lifeinthefridge
26-07-2006, 20:03
paragons seem similar to barbarians from diablo 2 .. not that thats a bad thing lol

ShiningDrLight
26-07-2006, 20:07
Barbarians or Paladins? I'm still trying to decide which one its more like....:grin:

Princess eirika
26-07-2006, 21:22
I think it's best to not compare GW classes to others...

When you think about it, I suppose the Paragon will fufill the role as the bard some people wanted.

But, I like the idea of a paragon much better. Id rather be fighting with spears and look angelic then with a flute in my hand and tights.

Now again...It would be intresting to see a flute being thrown at a foe. lol

TeTesugi
26-07-2006, 22:41
i wonder if the different shouts and calls will have sound effects?!? People will avoid the group of paragons becuase of the uber annoying yelling and chants!

lavenbb
27-07-2006, 00:18
i wonder if the different shouts and calls will have sound effects?!? People will avoid the group of paragons becuase of the uber annoying yelling and chants!

shouts already exist in game, I haven't seen anyone complained about it being annoying yet.

casserole
27-07-2006, 13:09
Im excited, now if we could only be red dragon disciples:laugh:

Ah, but how many points in leadership do you need before you get your wings? Sigh, I loved my Sorc/RDD.

matishalin
27-07-2006, 16:53

uh dont get too carried away.:rolleyes:

but seriously this is a realy powerful class and is going to get nerfed when groups of P/Mo's take over the PvP scene

man u can imagine the confusion:laugh:

also i can see some promising interactions with monk atts:wink: :wink: